Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Shapeshifter

That's right, I said it. And now, for the obligitory ice breakers...which I don't understand, the ice never did anything to anyone...

pirate My name is Meg, but people call me Meggy, Squeakers, Squeakums, Shinju, Kim'ko, Takako, Momoko, Setsuri, Cho, Raven Dreamer, Candy Girl, Drea, Fantastic Meg the Pirate and anything else they can come up with. I would personally prefer that you use a nickname for me rather than my real name, but I won't kill you for using my real name, either.

pirate I am fourteen years old, so I am somewhat obligated to have an outside life...including school. When I'm not out, I am generally online anywhere between 4:00 PM Eastern Time to 6:30 PM Eastern time and on weekends (when I'm not hanging with friends) I'm generally up to about 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

pirate Sometimes I get inspired at odd times. If I don't reply for a while, it's probably because I'm not yet inspired or something. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. Your PM/IM/E-mail is probably sitting and dusting in my inbox/IM while I think.

pirate I am bisexual, which allows me to attempt both genders and all three types of teh romance. Unfortunately, I can only go to PG-13 on romance because my mother has Netnanny on the computer. I love being able to get on, so please don't get too "mature content" on me.

pirate I love artists. I attempt to draw sometimes, but I generally suck. So, yeah...random bit of info there.

pirate I love to write. I sometimes write a lot, sometimes a little. It goes back to the whole inspiration thing. So, yeah...I might write fanfics about our roleplays, if that's okay with you. Who knows, I might even get them up on fanfiction.net for everyone with the internest to see.

pirate I am random, be prepared.

pirate I am happily of a Pagan religion, so most of my characters are too. Either that, or they have a distinct lack of religion. Believe me, if you have a premade, please accept that I will not be playing "Suzy Swizzlesticks, the perfect little Catholic child" nor will I be playing "Gretchen Goth the Satanist from Hell." Heh, random rant.

pirate I am a rabid anime fangirl. Ask me about an anime, I've probably seen it or at least heard of it. If not, I'll borrow it from a friend of mine. YAY!

pirate I have a kitten named Bindu and he likes napping on my keyboard.

pirate ...did I mention I was random yet? Oh! Yes! I love Pocky! Pocky is teh shiznat!

pirate I am classified as human, and prone to mistakes. Okay? Okay. Now that we've got that out there...this is where we stop abusing the frozen water.

Romantic Shapeshifter

So, now I talk about what I plan on doing for now. so far I am interested in:

Bleach (plots)
Ouran High School Host Club
Shaman King
Fushigi Yuugi
Naruto (plots)
or
A music/song related rp (not to be confused with Band; have never done this type before and am very interested in it.)

Romantic Shapeshifter

My characters, my characters...hmmm....I did mention premades, I'm good with those as long as you don't make me play the stereotypical angsty teenager. Give me a picture, possibly a name and a position of power and I can probably work something up. Also, if you're interested in playing a character of mine, that can be arranged too.

OH! One more thing! If you plan on roleplaying a series with me and you want to do it with originals, you had best plan on doubling. Unless it's AU, you will either double or we will find something else to play, believe me. I don't deal with not doubling, it just is not going to fly. Thus endeth the rant...eth.

Romantic Shapeshifter

I only have plots for Bleach and Naruto, but this is what I have thus far:

Naruto:

Influence, Much? - When Itachi is out on yet another mission to capture Naruto, he stumbles across something else. A person from another world known as an "influencer", who controls things with their writings and drawings. He is told to make the influencer join, which they do eagerly, but they know too much for their own good. And they enjoy pain...

Operation: E.L.F. - Gaara discovers an abandoned DNA operation, with only one of the subjects still living. After reluctantly rescuing them and bringing them back to health, they divulge their secrets on the Desert Elves that once roamed free in the deserts around Sunagakure, of which they had once been one. But, the former elf has a dark past and an even darker secret.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho...(Naruto/POTC crossover) - Kisame had no desire to check out the "pirates" that had supposedly been making trouble for the Akatsuki, but when one of them by the name of Will Turner catches his eye, he finds the mission getting better and better. But Will is the child of William Turner Jr. and Elizabeth Turner, and they're not exactly willing to let anything slip to even Kisame. Not unless there's lots and lots of rum involved...

Precogs - Neji, Naruto and another ninja are sent to the Hidden Village of Ice in order to protect a family or precognatives from Orochimaru's grasp. However, with names of b***h, Squeak, Moan and Whine, there are bound to be problems, especially if the four live up to them. But, can Naruto's team discover the rat in the family before Orochimaru swoops down?

Voice of Heaven (Naruto/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover) - When a person by the name of Amaris Aiyana falls (literally) into Atemu's lap, he's convinced the gods have sent him an angel. However, Aiyana's power proves to be more than angelic, and to make matters worse, Aiyana's master, Orochimaru, is coming to take Aiyana back and keep the child of the god Hachiman for himself. Aiyana does not want to leave, but can everyone protect Atemu's new charge?

Bleach:

War of the Worlds - Five girls have moved into Japan, living just a few doors down from Ichigo and making the building beneath their house into a nightclub. They go to school and everything, just like normal people and seem just normal. But, when Hollows start to target them, the girls are forced to reveal remarkable powers. But, one wrong step ends them in Seireitei and they need to be sent out. When a world by the name of Tennyokai demand the girls, there's no choice but to try and get them over the border. On the way out, Tennyokai attacks. With disastrous consequences.

Angel and Devil (Bleach/Ronin Warriors crossover) - Two female ryoka have been kicked into Seireitei in an already trying time. Aizen has decided that Seireitei is his toy and that he and Ichimaru are going to rule, and every self-respecting Shinigami have refused to surrender. But, the girls bring strong powers, one of healing and one for battle. So, who's side will they choose?

Chaos (Bleach/Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover) - Demons are something unknown to Seireitei, but two appear. One latches onto Renji, the other is locked away for murder. Sesshoumaru hears of his granddaughter's shame, and that she is to be executed. This is not to be tolerated. He and Byakuya go head-to-head, as Sesshoumaru prepares to bring Seireitei and all of the Shinigami to the ground.

Family Matters Not (Bleach/Ronin Warriors crossover) - When Byakuya engages a ryoka at the front gate in combat, it fights back with the first ever zanpakuto, known as the Dragon Sword. But, this one also has a mystical armor, and a destiny to marry his uncle. The ryoka is obviously unwilling, so, what is one Shinigami to do?

Romantic Shapeshifter

So, this is the point where I give out my contact information then wait wait,wait,wait,,wait,wait...you get the picture. Pleeeeeeease don't make me wait too long. PLEEEASE? crying

So, for contact:

AIM - candygirldrea
YIM - kagamiofravenclaw
E-mail - shila_tidal_alchemist@yahoo.com
or you could always just PM me.

The end, bye bye! Hope you IM/PM/whatever!

Romantic Shapeshifter

Bet you'd thought I'd gone,
Bet you felt a sting,
Bet you thought....yadda yadda yadda. Okay, so people seem to like sample posts so I guess I can get one. Hang on a min-youte.

Are you sure you're all right, Jia-Li-chan?" Hinata asked, setting a hand on the girl's wild orange curls. She mutely nodded, shouldering a large Monk's Spade.
"Yeah, Aunty Hinata, I'm good." She grinned widely, gold eyes sparkling. A set of exploding tags were tied to one arm with her forehead protector around the other arm. "Today's just the first day, what could happen?"

Turning, Jia-Li started off. Of course, Hinata had to follow her. The girl was special, and there was still a lot of talk about the orange-haired ninja being merely a thorn in the village's side. Hinata sighed, shaking her head as Jia-Li met up with another student, a boy by the name of Lestat. He was supposedly her half-brother, who had been living alone for a long time. Of course, there was no actual evidence to support that. Still, the two acted like siblings.

It was just a matter of time before Hinata's charge met up with danger, though. The two half-demons were strong and it had taken everything Hinata had to keep them out of serious danger. Maybe their squad-leader would understand the predicament of the two...they looked like they were still children.

Jia-Li sighed, adjusting her T-shirt a moment before starting to talk off, hand-in-hand with Lestat. She understood danger well, despite Hinata's protection. Truth be told, she had already met up with angry villagers six or seven times, and her monk's spade had tasted blood many times. Disappearences were not uncommon anymore. She stopped, looking at her violet-eyed half-brother as she waited on the training ground where they were to meet their sensei.

"Maybe he'll be late." Lestat murmured with an evil little smirk, watching as the sun began to rise over the horizon. "Maybe we'll get to fight him."
"Maybe." Jia-Li shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The same thought hit Hermia Arachna at another computer. She read over the e-mail eagerly, almost greedily. The words appeared to be a sign from Fate. A sign that she should go and audition for anything she possibly could. She tapped her long nails on the table underneath the terminal she was using. She was going to get in. If she didn't...well, best to be on the positive side.

You wouldn't think she would be on the positive side about anything. She was always seen with a bunch of "artsies", when she wasn't alone. Granted, they didn't have any problems with her acting, singing, or anything to that effect. However, everyone else seemed to. It was anything from her name to her chosen scripts that caught attention. Granted, she had been named after Shakespere, but it wasn't her first choice. It had obviously been written for William's generation, not hers.

No, she had always dreamed to do Cats. After all, what could be more fun than bringing a character to life and showing people what went on with pets when they weren't looking? And Wicked...oh, someone else's point of view for once, rather than the classic "this is good, this is bad, and they all live happily ever after". Hermia clutched her sketchbook to her chest. She might be able to do either one of those, but they generally required a full cast. Unless she actually sang "Memory" for her audition. It would be cheesy, but she would be able to play someone who suited her.

That was that. She was going to audition. She wasn't sure WHAT she was going to audition with, but she was going to. Pairs, feh. She rolled her almost silvery blue eyes. It was surprising that she didn't let herself stand out more. After all, she could probably be a bit more "popular" with people if she would just pull that sandy-blonde hair back from her face. It was a decent shoulder-length, with rather ragged bangs. She was probably stick-thin beneath her long, loose, black dress. It looked straight out of a Medieval storybook, all she was missing was the amazing headpiece. She was about 5'11", and that was without her black heels. Her fingernails were painted, alternating between silver and dark blue.

She sighed, looking back up from the email and closing out of it before starting to go through her bag. She had that songbook in here somewhere. Where was it? Where?! Hermia tossed something, but it went much further than intended before she finally got her concentration back. She blinked, looking up, before picking up her pencil. Hermia would not have been surprised if it had put someone's eye out.

And now I'm done. I await replies from this thread, I mean it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff