No, let's wait for more peeps 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Tipsy Grabber

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey everyone! I will be playing Aurora! I am working on her profile right now.

XX__Rivers and Roads

So I see that you are playing Maleficent and is my character's cousin. So you have an idea of a back story about why your character hates my character so much? And what is the family feud? This will help me a lot when I create the profile. I am going to have her like with those "crazy aunts" you mentioned in the profile. Aurora aka Megan, will be mature and sophisticated. I was thinking she would be from a wealthy family. Her mother was a model and her father a CEO of a major company (I don't know what yet). Her parents are always traveling so she would stay with the three aunts. Even though she is now in college and can get her own place, she decides to stay with those aunts out of love. She is self-assured, independent, and confident. She will also be a hopeless romantic.

That is what I have so far everyone!
I would love to plot with whoever!

Dapper Gawker

Sorry guys!
I'll post as soon as I can, stuff is busy right now.
And I have a post I owe for another RP, too.

Asu, is that mermaid RP still alive?

Cosmic Orca's Significant Otter

@ Luvy - Ummm, I don't believe so. I'm the last one who posted, and no one responded to Asu in the OOC. Like, at all, last I checked. Even with quotes and all that jazz

@ Boii - Nice to meetcha. I play Luke and Darcy, if you wanna plot.

@ Rivers - I don't think that we plotted for Loagon and either of my characters, or for Jenna and Darcy. :3

Dapper Dabbler

@Hippy
Damn, girl! What's wrong with us?? We sit here and talk all the time and we don't even bother to think about plotting *sigh*

Well, lets get on this!
Still need to decide where to put Hugo.

Dapper Dabbler

PrototypeHastur

Have we plotted yet for Jenna (ariel) and Hugo yet?
Cause if not, we could to get the two started....
Nope, Hugo has no real relationship outside of the current triangle of his friend and girlfriend.

I would like to see Hugo more branched out to other people though.

Dapper Dabbler

Well, Jenna doesn't really have any friends either except the one, but she isn't taken yet, so right now, she's free(:
Hmm... We can certainly work something out. I see Jenna is part of the theatre as well as Courtney is. I could imagine your Ariel being close with luvme's Vixey.

Dapper Dabbler

Haha, me and Luvvy haven't even talked about that! Yay!!

But what can we do with Hugo and Jenna?

Beloved Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
*crashes in* Oh hey, 'sup guys? I be Cora, I be playing Fiona, a.k.a. Flounder. Hopefully I can get my post style all set up and get a post out sometime this week.

Wonderful to meet the people I haven't already met, care to plot, anybody? (My apologies for seeming rushed, I'm trying to procrastinate on Gaia as little as possible so I can get my math project and studying for my math test this week done, especially since I work four nights a week at 7 and a half hours per night).

Dapper Gawker

Coralinthium

Nate and Fiona work together, yes? And he's good friends with Jenna.
So they would know each other and have opinions on them.

And Addy hates Jenna, and by association, Fiona.
I'm assuming.

I don't know for Court, though.

Beloved Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
UGotstaLuvMe

O hai thar, Luvvy!

Why yes, they do work together. I can see them being friendly with each other, if not friends outright. Outgoing, fun-loving...yeah, I can see them getting along. :3

I can see Fiona severely disliking Addy, partially because "she hates us so the only response is to hate her back!" and partially because Addy's...well, Addy, I suppose. Yes? Enemies, yussss. (Enemenemeny...emenemy...enem...em...Don't hurt yourself, kid...enemy! /Nemoreference)

Court, Court...eh, we can take that as it comes. Acquaintances, perhaps, though whether they're friendly acquaintances or more the "Oh yeah I had a class with you once or twice, right?" acquaintances I'unno.

Wooo, planning!...Yeah! *prances* (It's 11:45, I have no idea what else to say/do. xD)
Meh, trying to find time to get on gaia long enough for me to post after jobs.

Anyway...

Hmmm, I'm not sure what we could try to do with Hugo and Jenna.

Doing Trent and Kairi's posts right now c:
If anyone would like me to interact with them right away then feel free to let me know c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff