No 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Don't care 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
+1 Spam 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1666 1667 1668 > >> >>> »|

Quotable Noob

A Crime of Whimsy
Akabane_Kuroude

LOL! Well Ferris will play nice eventually. Mostly because he finds Arch hilarious... when he doesn't find him completely infuriating.

Now I gotta run off to work. Hopefully it's not too busy so I can come home soon. Been so drained lately. Feel free to pm me if you wanna try and work something out with our characters behind the scenes.

Well as long as the don't kill eachother first.
smile
Umkay. I'm still at work too. I will post in about two hours or so.
I can completely understand and you are not alone.
I had typed my post, then half got deleted and I had to retype which frustrated me, and now I'm done. I feel I could have done better...

I work a double tomorrow! That means I'll be there from early morn to God knows when. It's not unusual for me to be at work for 13 hours on a Sunday. I regret not pulling the Christian card and telling them it's a sin to work that day. How'd I drop the ball on that one? I usually pull every card I have available. Someone put something on a high shelf once and I accused them of discriminating against the vertically challenged. I do it so shamelessly, and yet I work doubles nearly every Sunday. What's wrong with me?

Dedicated Loiterer

Im catching the plague...
meeeeehh someone cure me ; ^ ;
Sweat it out and don't die!

Dedicated Loiterer

A Crime of Whimsy

*glomps* you help me sweat it out *snugs*
xXHarikuXx

No! What if I get it too?
gonk

Dedicated Loiterer

A Crime of Whimsy

...Sweat with me... crying
*nuzzle **nuzzle**nuzzle*
xXHarikuXx

LOL! Okay, I submit. *Snuggles*
Ah, seriously though. I hope you feel better soon. *Cries*

Dedicated Loiterer

A Crime of Whimsy

haha I feel betters already
but yeah I hope I can kick it in the pants quick once I get sick sick it sticks with me for months. woe my frail body ; ^ ;

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
D: Anyone know what's up with Neal's person?
xXHarikuXx

Woe indeed. Stay away from cold medicine. They don't want to get you better. They wanna make you sicker so you keep taking it, and have to buy a new bottle quicker.(crazy conspiracy theorist/ignore me... but only if you don't want to live)

Lament: No, sorry.

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
I've been waiting for a post for three days .-. Le bored. Oh well. Something either came up or life.

Dedicated Loiterer

Nightmares Of Lament
I've been waiting for a post for three days .-. Le bored. Oh well. Something either came up or life.

I'll check in for you and see what's up
I'd hate for you to get stuck

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
I've checked their past activity on gaia when I saw they were applying as my partner for the rp. It made me a little skeptical .-. They're not very active it seems.

Dedicated Loiterer

well if they stay inactive I'll re-open the spot and get you someone more dedicated [:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff