Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Nah, I had Fen with my Lady for most of the time that passed by when I wasn't rping with him, so I know Bel wasn't with him. I suppose I could have had her wandering off for a bit, maybe getting some training elsewhere. I think Kisei ended up going back to work with Seth and I have no clue what Kaimei has been doing other than possibly getting further with that 'force' that was messing with her. O.o Maybe some zOMG training on the side.

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

Fen: you could have... up to you what they did....

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I am so suddenly tired -falls over snoozing- ugh I hate working sometimes.....

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
... I completely lost my train of thought. Ignore me, ignore me. *waves hands*

@Ven: Pero, I should say I got this new washing machine and my neighbor was all like "I can help you do it like I did it with mine!" which is create this new piping system that attached itself to my kitchen piping. Long story short. It's leaking. He's gonna have come back here and fix his little concoction. *bitter*

@Shige: threaten your bathroom sink and I betchu it starts working.

smile

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
O.o -watches the waving hands-

Ahhh I see -nods- I would be saying the same thing >.> or threatening to pummel him one.......

XD and we tried that it worked for a little bit...... then not so much <.<

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I think I need to come up with some actual goals for them as far as character development goes. Can't think of anything right now.

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm scared about my character's development. I just threw her together last minute and as far as I've gotten with her, I'm almost frightened to see what's next. Dx

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

"Zephyr forsworn I'm gunna kill you" XD thats awesome....... muhahahaha

Married Businessman

Phoenix: your character's development is interesting.. it has Shige quite intrigued. ^_^

and i was reading your looking for rp topic you made.. and i had to ask -cause i'm nosy sometimes- was I the bleach character profile you mentioned?

Fen: some characters don't need development goals? some just wander and do things? it could be a start.. have the rp do the development for you? use it to fuel your ideas.

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Tried doing that with all of my characters, but it never really went anywhere.

Married Businessman

Fen: sometimes you have to make it go somewhere.. a conversation that makes you remember something that you now strive for or something along those lines..

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-curls up with her fuzzy blanket and yawns- I'm having trouble keeping focused.......

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
Venom pretty much considered that room to be Dany's till either Dany told her she was moving on or she died, which of course the woman hoped wouldn't happen anytime soon. --- omg I'm lmaoing so much it hurts... rofl

Shige: It's slowing coming along, but thanks. I think I've gotten down the incident (all the evil) that's gotten her to the trash bar intact, just got to fill in the blanks and work out some powers (if any) etc etc. -- Not nosy, no worries. Yea you were. x3 That kind of thing made me want to call my cousin up and be like "Yo, lookie what I just saw!" He's never been an rper, but would read up on my stuff from time to time and the two of us used to have running discussions on Bleach years back. He'd create bleach based characters for if he ever wanted to start rping. I'm pretty sure yours would have brought back good memories. x3

Unfortunately I've fallen out of anime (no time), but just recently I've started waaaaay back to the first season cause I miss the feel of it. Until my phone stopped supporting Netflix. *glare*

@Ven: you're not the only one. @.@ I'm gonna go down fighting!

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Yeah, I understand that, I'm just not able to summon the will to do so right now. And not so oddly enough seems to be that way in real life. xd :

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pho: me too! -cheers- i haz music random stuff playing to keep me up........ @_@

and lmao........... XD yeah Now that i reread that it is pretty funneh........... -facepalms-

just goes to show my brains in a weird moment atm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces