Kire: not a problem. XD

Wing: careful now, that thing can go from 0-60 in .3 seconds. <-<

-relaxes on his own fancy floating couch-

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-Yawns, and thinks on what he needs to finish for the new stuff in his journal.-
Ill take my chances 8D
So I was thinking if I were to post in the Spirit villa.. I plan on remaking a character and wondering if anyone wants a servant? Had an idea where my character mysteriously appears to serve under one person and well.. the reasons would seam in why later on depending on that persons storyline or w/e >> She'd be like a silent shadow, watching over or some type of warrior ready to fight at command. Something like that.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WlNG
So I was thinking if I were to post in the Spirit villa.. I plan on remaking a character and wondering if anyone wants a servant? Had an idea where my character mysteriously appears to serve under one person and well.. the reasons would seam in why later on depending on that persons storyline or w/e >> She'd be like a silent shadow, watching over or some type of warrior ready to fight at command. Something like that.
ME!
RenegadeIVLife
WlNG
ME!

Noice. Want to talk most over PMs or if you have MSN?

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WlNG
RenegadeIVLife
WlNG
ME!

Noice. Want to talk most over PMs or if you have MSN?
Sorry no MSN, so PMs it is.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ninja Venny could always use someone to watch over and protect her since i absolutely HATE fighting....... but atm I'm in such a foul mood I'm not sure i can coherently rp .....

I really hate people sometimes.....

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Venom Genryusai
ninja Venny could always use someone to watch over and protect her since i absolutely HATE fighting....... but atm I'm in such a foul mood I'm not sure i can coherently rp .....

Word.

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RenegadeIVLife
Venom Genryusai

Word.

Hey bro ILU.......

just irks me that people get all upity about rp not being rainbows and ******** sunshine, hello there are consequences for s**t that you do that Isn't all happy this isn't the damn my little pony world....

So apparently I'm to much drama.....

********........ they just can't handle the venny....
Drama is what makes RP fun lol. Im not the one who likes everything to be cupcakes and bananas anyways.

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Venom Genryusai
RenegadeIVLife
Venom Genryusai

Word.

Hey bro ILU.......

just irks me that people get all upity about rp not being rainbows and ******** sunshine, hello there are consequences for s**t that you do that Isn't all happy this isn't the damn my little pony world....

So apparently I'm to much drama.....

********........ they just can't handle the venny....
I hear ya, it's why I'm gonna be playing Saturn Darkshard from now on. I'm starting my own villain group soon as well. I'll play things my way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff