Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I. Intro

II. Role play Titles
III. Preferences
IV. Conclusion

Hello, and thank you for checking out my thread. I'm here to introduce myself if you are interested. If not, go look at the next post for the more interesting stuff; you are not going to hurt my feelings. But if you like to read this stuff, then read on! And you might learn something (ZOMG!).

Here is a little about me! My name is Anna, and you can call me that. I am a junior in high school; I have my license, and a car, and am a legal threat to the masses, WOOT! I’m treasure of the anime club at my school (or as the VP Landon calls me “The Generally Useful Short Person”), and am in my third year of Japanese class, which I am not doing to go in... I play lacrosse, and on my computer, but don’t play lacrosse on the computer. I also have a part time job working at an animal clinic and that eats up toms of my time, but it is fun!!

For my role-playing skills, I am an advance literate, with excellent grammar, and very good spelling. I have been role-playing for about six years or so. English is on of my best classes, and my English teacher even asked me if I sat and wrote essays all summer because my work has improved greatly.( Contrary to popular belief, I did not write essays all summer, I worked.) I can easily give you a sample of my work if you want.

I like anime and manga, obviously, and that is what I primarily role-play. Fruits Basket is currently my crave. I have read up to 14 on the manga, and seen up to 19 in the anime. I know about the entire curse, how to break it, what the cat as to do with it; basically all the spoilers. Yu Yu Hakusho would have to be my second favorite. I’m current on all the manga released, and have seen almost every episode in every season. I know almost everything.

II. Role play Titles
III. Preferences
IV. Conclusion
I. Intro

Well I thought I would be nice and start with the role play titles instead of 'rules' and what not. This is what everyone reads first, or at least me anyway, so I'll just go!! (P.s The ones I want to do the most will have the most information, but if you wanna do a different one, just talk to me! ^^ )

Anime/Manga

-Fruits Basket-
Rate: : heart heart heart heart heart
Characters I Can Play: Yuki, Kyo, Hatsuharu, Shigure, Momiji, Hatori, Akito, Ayame, Ritsu, Kisa, Kagura, Kureno , Rin, Hiro, Hana, and Uo
Pairing I want: Yuki/OC, Kyo/OC, Akito/OC
Plot: I have two, which can be worked around just about anything.

-InuYasha-
Rate: heart heart heart heart
Chars: InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, Kouga, Naraku, Kagura, and Kanna
Pair: Sesshomaru/OC
Plot: I have one some where around here…

-YuYu Hakusho-
Rate: heart heart heart heart
Chars: Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Keiko, Botan, Koenma, Chuu, Jin, Rinku, Touya, Yomi, and Mokuro
Pair: Kurama/OC; Hiei/OC
Plot: Two, one DT other is Makai based.

-Yu-Gi-Oh-

-Trigun-

-Wolf's Rain-

-Princess Mononoke-

-Howl's Moving Castle-

Books/Movies

-Lord of the Rings-

-The Abhorsen Trilogy-

-Harry Potter-

-The Sight-

-Firebringer-

Original

-Wolf Pack-

-Fantasy-

III. Preferences
IV. Conclusion
I. Intro
II. Role play Titles

Now these are not rules to follow when role playing with me, they are just suggestions which might come in handy. So if you are interested in role playing with me, please read these!! It means so much to me!!

-- Literacy --
-Please be literate. That means good grammar, decent spelling, and good sentence structures. Do your English teacher proud!
- Please be creative. Use pretty words to describe what is going on. (They have thesauruses online now!) I like detail. And please give me enough to work with. I don’t want to fall asleep while reading your post, or trying to type mine. It has happened before.

-- Characters --
-Play both male and female. There will be more then two characters in a role-play
-Double up. I don’t want to play all while you play two. Let’s share. Sharing is caring!
-Play cannon characters as best as you can.
-You are more then welcome to use an original character. I do all the time! But don’t forget about your cannons!

-- Story/Plot --
-Not all role-plays come with a plot. I have a few in mind, but I would like your opinion and input as well as occasional help.
-Romance is always in the role-play. Levels depend on yours. I am very, very flexible.
-Yaoi is currently being contemplated, but I am not sure if I will do it or not, so please be patient.

-- Important --
-In some or the role-plays, more then likely the anime/manga ones, I would like the b use of honorifics and the correct spelling and usage of character names. Honorifics are as followed: -san, -kun, -chan, -sama, -dono (I can help you learn those if you are interested but don’t know them), and spelling the names correctly (i.e. Sohma would be spelt Soma in Japan. There is no ‘h’.) The use of Japanese words and expressions are greatly loved!!

-I like chat speak, so long as it is OOC in the role-play, or before of after the role-play. I like to get to know my role-play buddies!

IV. Conclusion
I. Intro
II. Role play Titles
III. Preferences

Well now that you have read through everything, now you can contact me and we can start a role play!! But now I would like to know a little about you, my new role play buddy! So in how ever you plan to contact me, please include the following:

[Your name] Or What you want me to call you
[Roleplay Request] What roleplay you like to do
[Chars] Characters you can play, including if you are using an OC
[Pairs] Pairing you want
[Plot] If you have one or want to use one of mine, or we have to think of one.

I like your prefs[]

I have a few prefs of my own:

Questions:

Now you can contact me in a few ways: post here and I can p/m you or i/m you ( mention that) and I can get back to it almost instantly while I am on here. There is p/m, which I quicker then posting. Or my instant messages, which I am signed in on almost all the time!

AIM: DaRkObLiViOn 975 or Maemukisama

YIM: kasaikaiki

Just as a heads up, I really only role-play over I/ms. But if you can get me to play on Gaia, or another site/thread, when I will do so. Please no p/m role-plays. Thankies! Well hope to talk to ya soon!!
RANDOM PICTURE

CHOPSTICKS

User Image
Random Quote

"Shut up! If you listen, you may learn something."
Random Quote

"Destroy your enemies. Make them your friends."
Random Quote

"Truthful words are not always beautiful: beautiful words are not always truthful."
Random Quote

"There's no point in speaking unless you can improve on the silence."
"Never hate those most foul for they are but the embodiment of all those wonderful sins which you have never possessed courage enough to commit."

I am admittedly intrigued by your proposition, Lady Rose.
Why thank you, Lord Koroga. I feel honored.

"My mind isn't so open that just anything can crawl in."
Random Quote

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; Fools talk because they have to say something."
I noticed you're interested in a lot of Studio Ghibli film RPs. Do you happen to like Kiki's Delivery Service?
I did like Kiki's Delivery Service. It was the first Ghibli film I ever saw.
Random Quote

"Fear not that your life will someday end. Fear only that you do nothing with it."
Random Quote

"Having your eyes washed out with tears sometimes changes the way you see things."
Random Quote

"Ever let yesterday take up too much of today."
Random Quote

"It's not a successful climb unless you enjoy the journey." - Dan Benson

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items