Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Final Fantasy IX : The Shadow of Terra

A 'Fallen Angel Boy' & 'Sephiroths samurai girl' Production

'twas the best of times & 'twas the worst of times
Much was gained & lost during the battle against the genome known as Kuja
Yet like steel forged through flames the people of Gaia became that much stronger because of the losses
Much has changed since the final battles that took place in the place of memorys - Memoria
Those few who had survived the devistating destruction of Clerya returned to their former homeland where they were welcomed with open arms
Those continents that were once cut off from the Mist continent were now being explored thanks to the genius of Regent Cid
With exploration came the formation of open trade between the settlements that had once been cut off from the rest of the World
Slowly & surely the people of the World began to recover from the losses of the past
It was truely thought of as a Golden Age - brought about by the deeds of Zidane , Garnet & their loyal comrades

But what of the heroes who brought about this age of peace ? What became of them ?
Zidane & Garnet were soon wed following the genomes return to Alexandria
Together they rule Alexandria with the same kindness they had shown the people they had encounter on their journey
Vivi returned to the Black Mage Village where he now resides as the Village Leader
With wisdom far beyond his years Vivi keeps the relationship between the Black Mages & the Genomes a good one
Eiko eventually decided upon living out her life in Lindblum with her adoptive parents
She did have one condition they had to agree to however & so her moogle companions soon came to call Lindblum their home too
Steiner & Beatrix , after dodging the issue for the longest time , were wed shortly after Zidane & Garnet
Combining their two military units together they soon formed what became known as the 'Crimson Knights of Pluto'
Freya returned home with Sir Fratly to a Heroes welcome
She was sooned married to her now found love & soon returned to her position as one of the best Dragoon Knights in Burmecia
Quina , being ever the gorument , returned to his/her job as the Alexandria Castle Head Chief
As for Amarent - the rumours regarding his adventures & where abouts are mixed
Most of the rumours , however , seem to point to him travelling with Lani

And so the peace continued for many years & the memories of what had been won & lost soon faded away
However it is said that when a great evil is destroyed a void is left that sooner or late must be filled be an even greater
Such is the way of the World - the way of balance , of order
Stalking the shadows like a preditor seeking it's prey an old evil seeks to finish that which was set in motion so long ago
With the disappearence of a number of Genomes sparking worries among the people of the world
and reports flooding in regarding the shrines that were once used as a gate way to another world apparently reappearing
The call to arms sounds once again - Old allies will soon be force to fight for the people once again
This time however they will be joined by new allies with whom the fate of Gaia may very well rest
Those who seek to join the fight be warned - The Shadow of Terra is loomed over this world & threatens to consume all life

Got questions ? Need answers ? Then this is the place to ask them ! Here the RPs of "The Shadow of Terra" can come & chat , chill out & ask anything they might have questions about. Interested in joining ? Then go check out the main thread HERE
Woo the RP is open ! Get submitting those profiles people !
That looks really good, but in respect of my decision not to do series based Rps I'm just going to offer my support by bumping you.
Finally finished my profile. I guess we should start posting now while we wait for others. Do you want me to start?
Thankies - I'll whip up a post now =) Oh and just so people know this RP is set roughly 20 years after the end of FFIX (If your alright with that Seph ?).
OOOO, didn't notice this thread before.

I am currently waiting to submit my first post if my profile meets the aproval of TFAB, so i'll hopefully join in soon.

ninja
Oh and I hope you don't mind but i added your second banner to my sig.
mrgreen
Yay another person!

Yeah 20 years is fine, it works with my post that Alexandria has been rebuilt.
Not a problem - just need to make the small alterations I said about and you'll be fine =)
Cool, cool.....Unlike the weather!

HAHA *is funny*

ninja
lol It's too dang hot =_=
Well, it IS summer... pirate
Cool (or Hot as your preference may be). My profile is up. That was quicker than Lacrimosa Ephemerality. hehe

ninja
Where'd everybody go? cry
No-one? Well, I'm off in a minute anyway and wont be back untill after doctor who...hehe....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff