Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Dragon

Jenna the Devil
I'll post by tomorrow, I'm still trying to find a way of escaping the dinner sweatdrop

Haha he won't be able to after Jayne's last comment.
yum_pie

Divine Nymph

Epponine
Jenna the Devil
I'll post by tomorrow, I'm still trying to find a way of escaping the dinner sweatdrop

Haha he won't be able to after Jayne's last comment.
yum_pie

That comment seriously made me laugh so much. I'm dying to post right now. Two more pages to go and maybe I'll be able to reply tonight...
Ok reading the newest post and having girls team up with the princes anyone know who is partnering up with whom? Kinda lost on that one...

Divine Nymph

Channy_marie
Ok reading the newest post and having girls team up with the princes anyone know who is partnering up with whom? Kinda lost on that one...

So basically Zak and Caleb had this secret agreement that they would choose who they each take out on their first "date" now that it's down to six girls.
Zak's idea that he announced to everyone was that each prince would date two girls a day (because there are six girls left and that works out evenly so that each girl goes on a date with one of them each day, no one is left out).

I'm waiting for other people to post in response to some of the other things that happened before posting again for Caleb. I just know how it feels to come back from the real world and have to recap so many reactiony things in one post and then it seems like your character is just super quiet or something. sweatdrop

Also, this may be my OCDness (it totally is) but who is sitting where? I made a lame table chart with a lame 12 person table on paint just to kind of try to figure out where everyone is:
User Image

I thought this might maybe help out... like... for our ooc plotting? Just thought it'd be nice to have a better handle on things so we can say that maybe this person saw that person across the table... stuff like that? sweatdrop
What do you think Big_Heart_Lovers?
Big_Heart_Lovers

Sparkling Fatcat

guys I'm laughing so hard at the last few posts! yall are awesome. :3

Nami THANK YOU FOR THE SEATING CHART! I think I had Andrew steal a chair by accident and now I don't know what to do xD
not to mention Zak gave Andrew the "sit with us or else" look...
I might go back and remove the jacket thing from my post, I can't see a way of Andrew switching seats without it being awkward - plus, a) one of the butlers would likely have taken his jacket and b) I think everyone interpreted that differently anyway hahaha

Shy Dragon

LiTTLE MiSS SMiTH
guys I'm laughing so hard at the last few posts! yall are awesome. :3

Nami THANK YOU FOR THE SEATING CHART! I think I had Andrew steal a chair by accident and now I don't know what to do xD
not to mention Zak gave Andrew the "sit with us or else" look...
I might go back and remove the jacket thing from my post, I can't see a way of Andrew switching seats without it being awkward - plus, a) one of the butlers would likely have taken his jacket and b) I think everyone interpreted that differently anyway hahaha

Nope Ty stole his chair.

Anirik's Kouhai

Hhahahaha whoops? Didn't mean to take anyones chair.....I like the chart thing too!! Way to go! smile I' m lost as to who goes to whom as well lol does mean we flirt with whomever? Confused! XD
SuperbzapterGrl

Did you see the movie that I think you saw?

Anirik's Kouhai

Melody Grey

Hahahah..........If by the movie you are talking about is Mockingjay Part 1......then yes, and it was epic. I LOVE that book series and they're doing a freaking fantastic job so far in the movies as well. I'm just a tad obsessed with it!!!! 0.o

Divine Nymph

SuperbzapterGrl
Melody Grey

Hahahah..........If by the movie you are talking about is Mockingjay Part 1......then yes, and it was epic. I LOVE that book series and they're doing a freaking fantastic job so far in the movies as well. I'm just a tad obsessed with it!!!! 0.o

I knew those lyrics were familiar!!! I can't wait to see it! ;w;
SuperbzapterGrl

You like part one? I marathoned all the movies and when Mockingjay started I kinda really didn't like it. There were moments, like that song, but overall so disappointed. I love the books tho (: and the last one was my favorite... so maybe I'm being harsh... but everyone I talked to felt the same...

Anirik's Kouhai

thatnaminegirl
I knew those lyrics were familiar!!! I can't wait to see it! ;w;

lolz, its awesome! the song is SOOOO haunting, you know? I linked it in the actual thing....... you should listen to it. Its wonderful, I really like how they composed it, reading it I kept wondering what it would sound like.

Anirik's Kouhai

Melody Grey

You like part one? I marathoned all the movies and when Mockingjay started I kinda really didn't like it. There were moments, like that song, but overall so disappointed. I love the books tho (: and the last one was my favorite... so maybe I'm being harsh... but everyone I talked to felt the same...

I know what you're talking about. There were two major discrepancies that I did not like. For fear of spoiling it for everyone else, I'll just say it had to with a)bombs and b)Effie. -_- Other than that I really liked how they added things in from other peoples POV. the books were bomb! when the first one came out I must've read it a bajillion times and I've been hooked ever since. Got to love the life of being a complete fan-girl/nerd.......
SuperbzapterGrl

lol okay at least you see both sides. Like I said there were epic moments... that song... and yeah I get being a fan-girl/nerd (:

Anirik's Kouhai

Melody Grey
SuperbzapterGrl

lol okay at least you see both sides. Like I said there were epic moments... that song... and yeah I get being a fan-girl/nerd (:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Hahah of course I do! The books are always better! (unless they are the cases of The Princess Bride or the LOTR/Hobbit series. <-Seriously though, those books 0.o) Most of the movie played out like what I had pictured, so I was pretty happy overall. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff