Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like your avatar Mae! She reminds me of one of the champions from a game that I like to play. But alas, there is much chocolate to be had in the watery depths of the abyssal layer of waiting! pirate

But in all seriousness, sorry that it is taking so long. Work has been taking up a lot of my time, and I will write down something very long, but then end up scrapping it entirely for not liking it and continue writing a new one. I don't know what's wrong with me. >3> I think I am going to probably just find the mood tomorrow when I got the entire day off, and just start writing away for hours and see what I come up with. xD

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Thank you!

/pillages watery waiting. . . water? >>

Ok so, put on an eye patch, and you will get the pirate prattle item. If you participate in the pirate talk forum you can get king of pirates, but it is kind of a pain.

Also, today is hobbit day apparently!

User Image The Halfling

Go on an adventure, and clicky the little hobbit for your prize!

Edit: some of these may not work now D;

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Rai! I totally remembered some items gaia put out last year, and they reminded me of something you can easily guess ;o

LOOKIE HERE

More then a little bit like a genetic opera?
OMG OMG OMG That's SO perfect for the Halloween outfit we were talking about! xD

BTW - I'm going to Evangelines tomorrow...wish you lived closer so you could come toooOOOOo D:

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Ooooo I want to go, and get away from horrible work ><

/becomes green with envy, then also becomes the hulk

MAE SMASH WORK classified_fu
A month long epic wait to an epic battle....the suspense is KILLING me ><

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I apologize I apologize! D : Work has been running hard mode on me for awhile, and I keep writing more and more and more D :. But I promise you that I am continuing to work on it, and will have it out soon enough! ^^ It's just that I have a lot of content I want to throw in there, and I have to take my time in between to write because of work taking up the majority of my time. D :

But I wish you let you all know that I have not abandoned you nor the thread, and at my very peak to try getting this done and finished for you all as quick as I can! ^u^

Love ya'll, and I sincerely hope that the wait will be worth for what I put out D:. Hope to talk to you all soon! ^^

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Oh lawd, Al, life seems to like kicking your butt doesn't it. Dx
Like I always say, perfection is nothing to be rushed ;D
And pshaw, we know very well you wouldn't abandon us! x3

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay. So I decided to n** it in the butt and finally try to give the final push to finish it. xD Although keep in mind that I was intending on it being MUCH longer then that, I suppose that will do for now. I think it might work a little better with other character's actions anyways xD.

But either way, there is now something to read and post to! : D

Although I am sorry that will not give you something to post to moo until I get a post up with Tyli D : But since that would be a much shorter post it will come easily by tomorrow or day after! ^^

Although I am not content with it's somewhat pathetic length, I am glad that I at least have something to show now for you ladies long wait. xD Hope it's good enough and don't kill me. : s

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
And wait, was that a typo? Cuz you just said that you knew I WOULD abandon you, which would not be a good thing. XD

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Lol don't worry about it Al!

And lol! Yes it was! Lemme fix it! :3

And hooooly ginger snaps, Batman! That post is loooong! @__@

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha glad to here that it was long, but I was honestly expecting it to be muuuuuuch longer.

And it is only now that I realize that Ailise would not have as much to do besides watch. Didn't think of that when I was too busy writing the post. : P

Mae do you want something to happen to incorporate her more, or are you ok with a more passive role right now? Cuz I know that I don't have a character keeping her busy. : o

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Well, I of course would not mind having something to do, but I don't want to mess up your plans. Also Ailise could not really be very helpful with her lack if training (and current messed up mental state). You don't have to trouble yourself on my account if it will not fit the plot~
This is getting so intense...time for some fun!

In an alternate reality~~~~~

Aria: *rubs wrists where she was bound and looks up to see a girl sitting in the stands. Easily passes through the barrier to sit next to the girl* "It's more entertaining on this side!" She says as she plops down. "Much better view"

Slade: "It is rather dull in there..." he says dropping popcorn in Aria's lap for her to munch on before taking the seat next to her.

Aria: "Yay! Popcorn!" Munches on it and offers some to Ailise "Want some? 'tis nummy! Makes the show all the better too..."

bwuahahahah!

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Ailise grinned, and accepted the popcorn, grabbing a large handful. She leaned back to look around the girl, and glared at Slade's stupid face. It seemed like he was going to behave around his "girlfriend".

"Too bad you did not get to take a shot at Telvarr, maybe the hot silver haired guy will take him out." Standing up, she cupped her hands around her mouth, "Booo Telvarr! Just die already you sadistic manic depressive!"

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces