• Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
Eep. XD So I was re-reading parts of the rp for my next post / as research for editing, and I realized not only have I forgotten for the nanovel that I meant for Ayana to have two sisters (not just one), but that her father had a name (which doesn't go together at ALL with the name I have given her uncle in the book, so uh). rofl Oh memory, why is it so easy to mess up things. XD

So we have some conflict of interest? (From what I'm understanding her father is dead in the nanovel but alive in the rp?) And the other sister hasn't been mentioned yet. Soon I bet she will be soon XD
Well he's not dead dead, he's just absent (I think my excuse at some point is he and their mother are travelling the world or something. XD The vagabond parents... ) - so maybe he just never comes back and hands the title off to the oldest daughter to avoid the hassle. Or something.

XD And oh my goodness I can't stand another Taline, let's say the second sister is married off and lives in a far away province so I don't have to deal with her. (Although since I thought of her I already have a story seeping around at the back of my head for her and one of their cousins, but that'll have to be nanovel #2 or something).

Oh, some strange reason I thought he was. (Vagabond parents make sense. Who wants to be tied down by children XD) Maybe when she is old enough he is like 'I'm tired of this, you can rule dear, oh and Happy birthday' XD

(Hallelujah! Thank god we don't have to meet her. Interesting...Something to tease me with XD (Or we can just call that world building))
(Hahahah that sounds oddly like the vision I have of him in my head, let's go with that for now xD I already killed off enough parents in mysterious ways because I couldn't be bothered to write them *cough*Ilkay'sdad*cough* )

(XD Oh yes, haha. Though Ayana is the worst of them, I don't know what it is about me and writing the youngest siblings of three and them being little rebels, it just seems to happen rofl )

(I think out of our cast. Ayana, The Quintus girls and the royal brothers don't have at least one dead parent. Unless Lucilla's parents are alive but emotionally distant...Do I want to know what happened to Ilay's dad?)

(Hmm it seems that way. I'm not sure if Laurel would count. Considering she does have two brothers but the elder brother is like 12 years her senior. I guess not. Seeing as how she is rebelling her other two siblings by behaving XD)

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
(Nope. At least he'll have someone on his side)

4laugh rofl xd I am not saying much but I'm slowly getting this arc out.

Yep, we are going to have to cue the song 'everybody hurts' XD
(Let's hope xD)

Keeping me on edge eh? xD

Lol, it can be the theme song played during those Suffering Moments (tm) if this were a tv show...

(Well there is a lovely witch that has fallen in love with him)

Yes I am going to keep you a bit on edge. XD

It totally could be the theme song for those suffering/emo moments. (tm) Oh god if this was a tv show. XD Oh man, that would be quite a show mrgreen

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
Eep. XD So I was re-reading parts of the rp for my next post / as research for editing, and I realized not only have I forgotten for the nanovel that I meant for Ayana to have two sisters (not just one), but that her father had a name (which doesn't go together at ALL with the name I have given her uncle in the book, so uh). rofl Oh memory, why is it so easy to mess up things. XD

So we have some conflict of interest? (From what I'm understanding her father is dead in the nanovel but alive in the rp?) And the other sister hasn't been mentioned yet. Soon I bet she will be soon XD
Well he's not dead dead, he's just absent (I think my excuse at some point is he and their mother are travelling the world or something. XD The vagabond parents... ) - so maybe he just never comes back and hands the title off to the oldest daughter to avoid the hassle. Or something.

XD And oh my goodness I can't stand another Taline, let's say the second sister is married off and lives in a far away province so I don't have to deal with her. (Although since I thought of her I already have a story seeping around at the back of my head for her and one of their cousins, but that'll have to be nanovel #2 or something).

Oh, some strange reason I thought he was. (Vagabond parents make sense. Who wants to be tied down by children XD) Maybe when she is old enough he is like 'I'm tired of this, you can rule dear, oh and Happy birthday' XD

(Hallelujah! Thank god we don't have to meet her. Interesting...Something to tease me with XD (Or we can just call that world building))
(Hahahah that sounds oddly like the vision I have of him in my head, let's go with that for now xD I already killed off enough parents in mysterious ways because I couldn't be bothered to write them *cough*Ilkay'sdad*cough* )

(XD Oh yes, haha. Though Ayana is the worst of them, I don't know what it is about me and writing the youngest siblings of three and them being little rebels, it just seems to happen rofl )

(I think out of our cast. Ayana, The Quintus girls and the royal brothers don't have at least one dead parent. Unless Lucilla's parents are alive but emotionally distant...Do I want to know what happened to Ilay's dad?)

(Hmm it seems that way. I'm not sure if Laurel would count. Considering she does have two brothers but the elder brother is like 12 years her senior. I guess not. Seeing as how she is rebelling her other two siblings by behaving XD)

(XD Ooh Lucilla's parents might be alive? But after this they're not going to want to show their faces. And you do I think, it's just I don't even know. It's just hinted at when his oldest brother gets the title, but it was probably something violent.)

( xD It's a very endearing way to rebel. I'm so smitten with her happy attitude, it's so cute. XD ((and in no way is that helping me keep Carn behaving as I had planned for him from the beginning either rofl )) )

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

(Let's hope xD)

Lol, it can be the theme song played during those Suffering Moments (tm) if this were a tv show...

It totally could be the theme song for those suffering/emo moments. (tm) Oh god if this was a tv show. XD Oh man, that would be quite a show mrgreen
(You're killing me with the romantic little feelings again xD <3 )

Agh XD Well fine, I WILL COPE. (Also plot my revenge. emotion_awesome )

It would be such a great show XD I WOULD WATCH. (And possibly want to have a word with the writers because these people... )

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

(XD Ooh Lucilla's parents might be alive? But after this they're not going to want to show their faces. And you do I think, it's just I don't even know. It's just hinted at when his oldest brother gets the title, but it was probably something violent.)

( xD It's a very endearing way to rebel. I'm so smitten with her happy attitude, it's so cute. XD ((and in no way is that helping me keep Carn behaving as I had planned for him from the beginning either rofl )) )

(They might be alive? Ooh. From what I seem to gather so far in this rp is that in a way they are distant from their daughter, after they used her as a pawn to become a future Queen. That is all I sort of thought up. Now yes, they would certainly disown her because of her actions at the ball.)

(Given how the Beilards are, I bet it would be violent related)

((I think she is happy to hear that XD It's nice to write a happy go lucky girl. I don't write a lot of those, usually they have some pain hiding behind them smiles...sweet 4laugh ))

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

(Let's hope xD)

(You're killing me with the romantic little feelings again xD <3 )

Agh XD Well fine, I WILL COPE. (Also plot my revenge. emotion_awesome )

It would be such a great show XD I WOULD WATCH. (And possibly want to have a word with the writers because these people... )

(She is killing me with this sweetness, and she keeps bringing me back from the dead. I'm just waiting for her to slug someone. XD)

rofl Hold those revenge plots sweetie.

I think I WOULD MAKE MYSELF WATCH IT (I think I would have a few things to say to the writers too. Since we made these guys)

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

(They might be alive? Ooh. From what I seem to gather so far in this rp is that in a way they are distant from their daughter, after they used her as a pawn to become a future Queen. That is all I sort of thought up. Now yes, they would certainly disown her because of her actions at the ball.)

((I think she is happy to hear that XD It's nice to write a happy go lucky girl. I don't write a lot of those, usually they have some pain hiding behind them smiles...sweet 4laugh ))

(Something like that sounds reasonable xD They were probably disappointed in her for not quickly producing an heir and securing her position or something too.)

(Probably!)

(Totally sweet!)

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
(She is killing me with this sweetness, and she keeps bringing me back from the dead. I'm just waiting for her to slug someone. XD)

I think I WOULD MAKE MYSELF WATCH IT (I think I would have a few things to say to the writers too. Since we made these guys)
(XD I can shove a few worthy candidates her way... )

Oh no, you probably still deserve them rofl

XD I was kind of assuming we would BE the writers. rofl heart

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina

(Something like that sounds reasonable xD They were probably disappointed in her for not quickly producing an heir and securing her position or something too.)

(Probably!)

(Totally sweet!)

(Probably, so we know we don't have to write about those, because they will see her as a disappointment and believe they will have to hide into a hole until this is all over)

(Yep)

(It is quite sweet)

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

(XD I can shove a few worthy candidates her way... )

Oh no, you probably still deserve them rofl

XD I was kind of assuming we would BE the writers. rofl heart

(I would appreciate it XD As for her, I really don't know. I don't really want to ask XD)

gonk

Oh...Yes we would be the writers. (I shall make myself watch after all, since those are my words/characters coming to life. Half the time I am going to try my best not shouting in glee with everyone's performance to my own words. Or be a creepy fan girl to my actors. )

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

(Probably, so we know we don't have to write about those, because they will see her as a disappointment and believe they will have to hide into a hole until this is all over)

(Yep)

(It is quite sweet)
(XD Exactly, saves us the trouble rofl )

Speaking of trouble - I can't find those fencing movies I was talking about before. gonk

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna

(I would appreciate it XD As for her, I really don't know. I don't really want to ask XD)

gonk

Oh...Yes we would be the writers. (I shall make myself watch after all, since those are my words/characters coming to life. Half the time I am going to try my best not shouting in glee with everyone's performance to my own words. Or be a creepy fan girl to my actors. )
(Well Ayana is about to deserve it, for one rofl )

(This sounds dangerous xD I would totally be the creepy fan girl too, please keep me away from the guy who plays Carn.)

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

(Yep)

(It is quite sweet)

Speaking of trouble - I can't find those fencing movies I was talking about before. gonk

(Yay, one less parent drama XD)

(Oh no! gonk I think I am going to just look up fencing scenes from movies, and find a glossary of terms)

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

gonk

(Well Ayana is about to deserve it, for one rofl )

(This sounds dangerous xD I would totally be the creepy fan girl too, please keep me away from the guy who plays Carn.)

(I think she will hit her with pleasure)

(I think it is a bit dangerous XD I bet you would be the president of the Prince Carn fan club XD. ((I'll be the treasurer)) Also there would be people would have shipping wars. Carn/Laurel vs. Carn/Lucilla XD)

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
mimi-luna
Vilhelmina
mimi-luna

(Yep)

(It is quite sweet)

(Yay, one less parent drama XD)

(Oh no! gonk I think I am going to just look up fencing scenes from movies, and find a glossary of terms)
Well I still have this, did I send you that? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces