Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who has the bigger bust size?

Riku 0.89285714285714 89.3% [ 25 ]
Sabine 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 555 556 557 > >> >>> »|

[[ lol! I don't really take rp's seriously. I realize it's rp. However, Locrain is oblivious to this fact and now wants to see your character dead. And won't serve him. bad locrain, bad. ]]

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( Lol, ain't that the truth. So, whoever's turn it is to RP better hurry up or I'll slice them. ))

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
((I finished editing, better late than never.))

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
(( -Pudders around waiting to see what happens. ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Den ro kun
Trudging quickly through the snow a string of curse words would come shooting past his lips, cursing the weather, his being back here, Kamui just needed some time to chill and it was clear that something was going to be starting here very quickly. Kamui stepped up to Leo taking the blunt from him with his right hand.

"Thanks bro how have you been?"

Taking a puff of the blunt, Kamui looks over at the gentleman attempting to antagonize one of his long time friends, and exhales the smoke right into his face.

"I would back off if you know whats good for you boy."

Smiling to him, Kam took another puff and handed it back to Leo. Letting out a light cough, Kamui leaned against the side of the Rave next to Leo.

"So how much of a chance are you going to give this kid? I've never known you for mercy."

"Oh, you know. Killing kids isn't as much fun without a decent sized audience to slay after."

Shrugging, one could assume Leo's careless words to be little more then boast. Yet his malevolent demeanor hinted well enough of his sadistic tendencies. Noticing Kam cough a bit, Leo would only shake his head with a slight smile and snatch the blunt back in a single fluent motion.

"Plus, you know how one thing leads to another. Not that the look on Hector's face when he comes back to the Rave demolished into rubble again with me passed the ******** out in the middle of it with empty liquor bottles and corpses littered everywhere wouldn't be worth it. "

Stealing a long drag off the narcotic vice, Leo would allow the habitual substance to ease his intentionally random mood swings. Being all stoic, silent killer made for shitty entertainment. After all, why should he be so serious all the time if nobody else was anymore? Offering the blunt back, both infernal scarlet iris's would caress their surroundings as it has been some years since he'd visited windfall.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Locrain
[[ lol! I don't really take rp's seriously. I realize it's rp. However, Locrain is oblivious to this fact and now wants to see your character dead. And won't serve him. bad locrain, bad. ]]

{ You are officially better then 75% of the people on this Site. Two thumbs up champ.

Which is why I always likes the Rave... mrgreen }

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Locrain

{ You are officially better then 75% of the people on this Site. Two thumbs up champ.

(( Yup no one here gives a s**t or takes themselves seriously. ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Den ro kun
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Locrain

(( Yup no one here gives a s**t or takes themselves seriously. ))

{ Word }
[[ It's someone's turn and they're not going... ]]

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Accepting the blunt again, Kamui could feel the affects of the drug slowly start to alter his perception while his throat slowly ignited through out his cold figure. Bringing the drug back to his lips, he took a healthy hit of it then handed it back to his friend.

"I have to agree with you there. I see no sport in killing children either or women for that matter."

Looks about scanning the region the sadly states.

"Looks like there are none of those to be seen in this sausagefest we have here. Oh and I am not sure Hector would like a repeat of what happened the last time you had your own homecoming party as it were."

Exhaling, Kamui smiled and felt the walls of the outer rave envelope his body with their warm embrace or he was just extremely high.

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
He began to rub the back of his head, which seemed to be pounding from an impact. Groaning, he stood up from his kneeling position and brushed himself off. It didn't seem as if anyone was inside the Rave at the moment, but from what he could sense there seemed to be people congregating outside. Keeping his hand on the back of his head, he proceeded towards the exit of the building and took a step outside. He closed the door behind him and took a look around. Leo, Kamui, Locrain and a person he hadn't met before ( if you could call him a person), were all standing around, arguing, chatting, and greeting each other. With a casual wave, he would greet everyone, then head towards Leo and Kamui who seemed to be enjoying a smoke. "Hello there." He said.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ s**t. It be 5:30am here already. xd

I should probably get some sleep before class later today.

Take care Kam, and Sith.

Peace everyone else. }

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( I'LL CUT YOU FOR IGNORING MY POST LEO! D< ))
[[ James you take forevar! ]]

"Your cockiness will be your demise" He stated and reached for the door handle. At that moment, the door opened and Mr. Bub came out.

"Come in Sir" he said looking at the bear, "I'll get you a drink." and he went inside, hoping the bear would not leave him looking like a fool by staying outside.

He headed for the bar listening for the sound of the door.

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
(( Gotta skate its ******** late be back later ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff