Who has the bigger bust size?

Riku 0.89285714285714 89.3% [ 25 ]
Sabine 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 555 556 557 > >> >>> »|

Den ro kun
Locrain
Den ro kun
(( Tell me what the fack is going on and I may join you all. ))

[[ We're making a new thread to make it more accessible to new people. Essentially the Rave somehow moved to this floating island, but it's still the rave I guess. New environment. U JOIN NAO ]]

(( Do I know you? ))

[[ Do you need to? I was in the last thread. ]]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Brushing off the mans attempt to grasp his collar, which would be impossible regardless since Leo was shirtless he'd address the straight edge kid with an amused curve forming upon his pale lips.

"Whoa there, champ. No need to be so hostile. I wouldn't want to have to explain to your boss why you were used to decorate the Rave as a new coating of paint."

Harboring more a sense of detached humor in his hauntingly alluring words, Leo mused himself as to what his old friend Hector would say if his most recent visit to the newly reestablished Rave started with bloodshed. Not that it wasn't fitting, given the places history.

"How about this. I'll finish this inside, and you can get us both drinks. What better way to resolve things then getting trashed?"

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ I should of jumped on Croix's account, and typed up some massive ******** 12 paragraph entrance nobody would of read. rofl

Just like the old school days of the Rave. ninja }

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Once again Kamui made his way through the mean streets of Durem to find himself staring at the five isles that made the Windfall base where the installation known as the Rave would most likely be found unless someone had once again destroyed it. Kamui lowering himself into the snow packed earth, leaps high into the air, catching a branch with a quickly outstretched right hand, clutching the branch he flipped himself over it and landed with his feet firmly on the branch for only a moment then hopped from branch to branch growing ever nearer to the encampment and the people that were currently hanging out there. Jumping to the next branch he heard a loud crack of the branch.

"******** me not this already. Guess I have put on a few pounds since leaving."

The branch snaps under his weight, sending him into a snow bank right on his a**. Lucky for him it was very soft.

"OOOOOFFF!!"

Sitting up in the snow, Kamui brushes himself off and diligently trudges through the snow again only now just noticing that four lifeforms within that he knew about and recognized their spiritual powers. The first was the irritating dragon Sith (( smile )), next is someone with the same body signaturesome new indiviual, following the leader of windfall and owner of the Rave Tobuketsu, and the final and most dangerous the assassin Leonardo. Good thing none of them had a beef with him since he had been out of practice to kill him would be childs play.
Raising an eyebrow to his overconfident remark, Locrain spat at him while at the same time walking inside growling,

"I will never serve the likes of you." Then in a completely different tone he called out to the man, with the dragon, he could now see, and recognized from earlier,

"Quit playing around and come inside!"

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
James jumped on the black disk, trying to remain balanced. "Not used to this..." He said as the disk began to descend. He spotted the familiar Locrain and waved. "Hello there!" He said as hewas then told to come in. "All right then!" He responded cheerfully. He Looked back at his dragon. He removed remaining hilt of his katana, from the sheathe. "Return to my side, Kuro Yochi..." The dragon burst into what seemed like black clouds. The likes of which began forming a blade to go with james' bladeless hilt. After James was done, he made his way inside.

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
It was then that Sith regained consciousness, bursting his eyes open widely. A noise escaped him and then he rolled forward, pushing himself up on his knees. His head was spinning from being upside down so long. Shaking his head once to clear his thoughts, he would place a hand on his temple and look around. "What the hell happened?" He asked aloud, not knowing if anyone was inside at the moment. As he looked around, he noticed that a table and a bar stool was broken, and there seemed to be debris from the walls of the Rave scattered about. The last thing he remembered was flying. "Could I have crash landed?"
James The Bear
James jumped on the black disk, trying to remain balanced. "Not used to this..." He said as the disk began to descend. He spotted the familiar Locrain and waved. "Hello there!"

[[ Oh noes! I went out of order crying Oh well, it all make sense! ]]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Fuck going inside Kam. Come chill over here."

Speaking nonchalantly, one of the malevolent monstrosities two demonic appendages would slither up from behind him to absently remove the saliva of the one kid from his neck.

"The bar tending kid keeps his s**t up, and there will be nobody to serve drinks anyway."

Saying the last part humorously, though obviously loud enough for the kid to hear Leo would display the blunt laced between his fingers for Kam to see with a raised brow to gesture further his intent. As for Locrain, it would seem he'd get use to dealing with slick s**t killers eventually. Since that was 90% of the Rave's old clientele, Leo far from being the worst of it. It would seem he was simply in an odd mood, rather then rip someone's face off, and skull ******** them mood.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ After being gone for a little over a year, I seem to be rusty as s**t when it comes to role playing. ninja

I don't usually role play a** holes. rofl At least not the sort that talk, rather then rip peoples limbs off and beat them with it. ><

No hard feelings Locrain. It be all for the lulz. }

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( It's true, Locrain. Just be glad; he used to RP as an emo kid who hated being alive. Those were fun days. ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sith Solaries
(( It's true, Locrain. Just be glad; he used to RP as an emo kid who hated being alive. Those were fun days. ))

{ Whoa! Mr. Timid Sith grew quite the wicked tongue. rofl

How you doing bro? Miss me? cool }

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( Bahaha, missed you like a thorn in my side. I've been doing good. Just recently got back into RP'ing. Hopefully things pick up here.))

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Trudging quickly through the snow a string of curse words would come shooting past his lips, cursing the weather, his being back here, Kamui just needed some time to chill and it was clear that something was going to be starting here very quickly. Kamui stepped up to Leo taking the blunt from him with his right hand.

"Thanks bro how have you been?"

Taking a puff of the blunt, Kamui looks over at the gentleman attempting to antagonize one of his long time friends, and exhales the smoke right into his face.

"I would back off if you know whats good for you boy."

Smiling to him, Kam took another puff and handed it back to Leo. Letting out a light cough, Kamui leaned against the side of the Rave next to Leo.

"So how much of a chance are you going to give this kid? I've never known you for mercy."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sith Solaries
(( Bahaha, missed you like a thorn in my side. I've been doing good. Just recently got back into RP'ing. Hopefully things pick up here.))

{ Missed me that much huh? xD

I doubt I'll manage to get online as often as I use to, though since I managed to upgrade from homeless to College I figured I should work on my writing skills with a bit of fun on Gaia for old times sake.

I've been gone over a year, and s**t doesn't seem to of changed that much. Literacy seems to of kept going down, and E-p***s waving gone up. rofl

Can't even role play a sarcastic a** hole without someone getting butt hurt. Not that that's changed. ninja }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff