Sabine 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 555 556 557 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
There was a creature making its way to the Rave that day. One that had never been seen before in the area. It was an elongated black dragon. It seemed to be controled by a man, who stood on its head. It was none other than James, the mysterious traveler. "YAH-HA!!" He cried out as they sped closer to their destination. The dragon roared in response to James' cry. It's amethyst eyes locked upon it's target area, the roof.
Hearing a faint, but surely manic, "Yah-ha" from above, Locrain Foresaw what was going to happen. Another inconsiderate psycho was going to make an appearance that defiled the Rave, this time from above.

"Not if I have any say in it!" He yelled out and leaped across the bar and bolted out the door. Looking up, he saw a ebony dragon with some loon shooting down to the roof. Using his wings he clumsily flapped on top of the roof and let his mind go to work. A thick fire rope began to shoot out from his hands and honed in on the threat.

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Holy crap, what is that?!" James said as he spotted flaming rope coming at them. "Can you dodge that, love?" He asked the dragon as he braced himself against it. "Mmm... Maybe later, we can cuddle." He teased the dragon. It just rolled it's eyes at him. It then quickly swerved to the left to avoid the flames.
Triumphantly he swung the fire whip in a spiral above him screaming,

"YOU LAND YOUR DRAGON ON THE GROUND LIKE A CIVILIZED WHATEVER YOU ARE".

And as quick as it came out, the fire retracted until nothing could be seen. The anxiety of more damage he'd have to fix lifted from his heart and he gently glided down to the ground to await the newcomer, assuming he didn't rear back for the roof again.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leo stood outside, leaning against the outer wall not far from the front entrance of the Rave. Stifling an exaggerated yawn with the hand that held a rather large hand rolled blunt, he'd treat his lungs to another long drag before exhaling slowly. Both luminescent scarlet iris's glancing here and there absently, while Leo himself appeared clad in nothing more then loose tattered black pants with gruesome metal spikes protruding from the bottom trim of each pant sleeve laying over his bare feet.
[[ I guess I'll go again since James died at his computer...again surprised ]]

While waiting for the dragon to make its landing, he noticed a new face standing near the Rave's entrance. Clunkily flying over, he spoke,

"Hey! How's it going? My name's Locrain, I'm the bartender here. Would you like a drink inside?"

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Looks like a change in course, honey." He said to his dragon as he directed where to land. The wide open part of the path was their best bet. Before they landed, James pulled out a black disk. One that he planned on using to get down. Once the dragon safely touched down, James released the disk into the open air. It floated in place, waiting for him.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Cool wing's there, champ."

Speaking half a**, as if the compliment wasn't a compliment at all! Leo would simply lift his gaze through the plume of smoke lingering about his malevolent form. Savoring another drag, he'd carelessly exhale the smoke through the corner of his mouth directly towards the face of strangest bar tender he'd seen in some time. Which was saying a lot, given Leo's reputation and travels.

"Maybe you could use them to fetch a drink for out here? Strong, 100 proof at least, no ice. ******** it, just bring the whole bottle out."

Ranting on lazily, he'd offer the blunt out to Locrain to take a few puffs as if out of habit then any genuine kindness.

"Grab yourself something while you're at it"

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
(( Tell me what the fack is going on and I may join you all. ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Den ro kun

{ Blunt. Nuff said. ninja }
Locrain's mouth fell open at the crass behavior this stranger was exhibiting. Looking at him cooly leaning against the Rave taking drags of his joint was about all he could take. His wings slightly puffed out, reflecting his annoyance.

"You're not going to get anywhere here with that shitty attitude. Get out of here." he said coldly ignoring the superficial offer that the man had presented him with. Instead, reached out for the man's collar to throw him to the curb.

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Den ro kun

{ Blunt. Nuff said. ninja }

(( You have a blunt? Strike it up and pass it along bro. ))
Den ro kun

[[ We're making a new thread to make it more accessible to new people. Essentially the Rave somehow moved to this floating island, but it's still the rave I guess. New environment. U JOIN NAO ]]

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
((James is now answering a PM-I mean, editing and s**t! >.> ))

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Locrain
Den ro kun

[[ We're making a new thread to make it more accessible to new people. Essentially the Rave somehow moved to this floating island, but it's still the rave I guess. New environment. U JOIN NAO ]]

(( Do I know you? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces