Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who has the bigger bust size?

Riku 0.89285714285714 89.3% [ 25 ]
Sabine 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Shaz had been training intensely on one of the other islands when she felt and smelt some strange changes in the air. Having a bit of a foreboding feeling and knowing Tobi was not around, she felt impelled to investigate in all haste. Channeling the chakra to her feet to give the added push and momentum she would need, she jumped and burst off the surface of the island, soaring through the air to land on the very edge of the island of the Rave itself. She was on the far edge from where the fight was taking place, but already she could smell it. And hear it. And feel it. Really, she could almost taste it. She sighed and charged at top speed across the ground. The Rave was directly in her path, but she did not bother to go around, but took a leap onto the roof, another to scale the secondary, and one more to launch off before landing on the ground once again running full tilt. Her silver braid and tail whipped straight out behind her so quickly that they made a snapping sound like a flag in a powerful wind.

Coming on the scene, she skidded to a hault in a cloud of dirt and foliage. As the cloud started to settle around her, she was already taking in the situation with her sharp violet eyes, still hidden behind the mock-Tobi shades. Sighing, she crossed her arms across her chest and tilted her head, her ears giving a twitch as she looked to one participant and then the other. Noting Lot nearby, but merely acting as an observer, she sidled up to him and leaned her head slightly toward him in an almost confidential manner as she spoke to him.

"So... tell me if I'm wrong, but things look like they're starting to get more than a little out of hand. Mind giving me a rundown? And your thoughts?"

Even as she listened to Lot, she would be ready to jump in. Things were definitely on the point of needing it and she was not going to let anyone die. Not on her watch. I mean... really? That would just be embarrassing.

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( *coughserekcough* <3 ))
((SO MEEEAAAAAANNNNNN TwT </3 ))
Locrain fell from where he was with the first squeeze of his heart. The demons present stopped what they were doing and, in unison, looked at the falling man. Their heads and eyes turned back to the man causing the pain and their eyes narrowed to slits. Their eye's, just like Locrain's had earlier, became luminescent to the point where anyone there would be forced to tightly cover their eyes lest they were to go blind.

Stop your games. Emanon heard in his mind. He would not be able to see anything, thanks to the demons and would be forced to concentrate on the voice.

The demon's began to create a presence around the mans brain, gently but firmly squeezing it inwards. The demons were not a part of Locrain, and were acting on their own will in his defense.

If you kill me, your death will instantaneously follow.

Locrain could feel the ground quickly approaching and made an effort with his wings to slow his fall. He called back the energy he expended to shield Lot, removing the protection Em had stolen. Locrain hit the ground hard but continued,

Is your vengeance more important to you than your pathetic life?

3,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
" How'd you.. Never mind that. Locrain stole this guy's headphones, this guy got mad, they fought in a bubble in the sky. the bubble broke and now all hell is very literally breaking loose.", Lot said all this in one breath. "If there is anything you can do, or any ideas on what we both could do, that would be great." Lot positioned himself in a defensible stance incase the demons weren't under loc's control.
Xen's rage had been building for a while Though she stood silent in the door way all this time. The winds kicked up around her fists and All the moisture in the air was sucked into the tiny whirlwinds. Soon enough her small whirlwinds became two small hurricanes. She screamed out with rage sending one flying at Locrain and the other at the large black man.

"EEEENOUGH!!!!" If they could not doge or destroy them they would be encased in them...At that point they wouldn't be able to move...

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
It was then, from the skies above, that a dark voice boomed, the voice sounding entirely serious. "Stop this nonsense at once!" Then, there was a blur of motion that shot down from above, diving down to the ground at an intense speed before the figure landed, revealing the darkened silhouette of Sith. He had drawn the Apocalypse, the massive five foot, one foot wide sword and was holding it firmly within his right hand. With a flick of his wrist, he swung his sword horizontally in the direction of the demons that were hovering over the black man, unleashing a wave of brilliant white energy that was capable of cleanly cutting through entire buildings. If anything, it was just to get their attention, but slaying the demons would prove to be a great help as well.

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
(( Looks like a combo attack by myself and Xen, lol. ))
[[ AND THEN SATAN COMES OUT AND KILLS EVERYONE, DRAGGING THEM TO HELL! twisted ]]

3,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
( hector is back and he'll be on in afew to check things out. So before any one gets totally pissed off at each other and go on a ur a god mod yelling match he'll be here to help.)
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! They're fighting to the death over a pair of friggin' headphones?!" Pausing Shaz lowered a voice and held out a hand, palm-up, in front of her in a helpless gesture as she added. "Of course, Locrain's done some crappy stuff that I still wouldn't mind putting him in the iron maiden for, but.... I wouldn't KILL the guy..." Pausing, she chewed on her lower lip and switched her weight from one foot to the other, back and forth, and occasionally rocked to her toes. "Well... I'm gonna try something. If you see a need, jump in. If it puts you in unnecessary danger, steer clear. And generally... here's... or rather, scratch that. Let's both sit back and watch, eh?"

Shaz snickered to herself and couldn't hide a grin as she watched the girl she'd seen around, Xen, and Sith both approach. It seemed she was not the only one who had had enough of the funky vibes in the air. Almost disappointed, though, she sighed and put her hands on her hips, tilting her head to the side. Perhaps she would still be needed, but likely as not, her added skills would not be necessary at this point. If worse came to worse... well.... she would deal with that if and when it came.
[man ********.

scratch that I gotta I might not be back till friday/saturday.

Later all. ]

Hilarious Lunatic

[ So I'm sitting here thinking about how to address this, and all I could think of was this.

Why? D: I mean, even if you're not familiar with a RP'er it's always easier to go about your roleplays cordially and asking for guidance or coordination rather then immediately stroking that e-peen and saying MINE DA BIGGEST. I'm not throwing names, because I don't have that liberty with such a small community here and trying to keep each rp'er that comes along. Things are going to happen to your character you don't approve that, it happens, that's half the point of roleplaying. It'd be boring if everything went exactly according to your plans every single time. So please, take a step back, think about how serious this actually is, it's text on a screen. I mean, you could totally just both choose to drop it and it's over and avoid each other in fighting ever again. Seriously guys, we're all what, six years older now? Can't we at least PRETEND like we're more adults then we use to be? It's text friends, don't git maaaaad ova it. Life will definitely go on if you don't win this RP fight, I promise. ]
((Hector HEctor HECTOR!!! LOOOKITMEEEEEE!!!!!! *Dances around.* Nyaha. =D ))
yoshazuntovprel
((Hector HEctor HECTOR!!! LOOOKITMEEEEEE!!!!!! *Dances around.* Nyaha. =D ))
[[Little miss mae has artz fer jooh!]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces