Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

@ Eli

They could be different floors of the club. To fit the wants/needs of the customers?
                          I dunno. Makes up for the fact that the rooms look different.

@ Jin

Yes it is.
                          Move to Australia.

Same here. LOL.
                          Maybe one day her mask slips off and he realises that he knows her.
                          But she has no idea who he is?
                                  User Image

User Image

True. Let's all just assume this is a really large club, kguise?

I'm being mind blown by all these Won Jong Jin photos. I'm
                                                    soooo not used to seeing his face. I mean, look at it. I didn't
                                                    even know his eyebrow was pierced, WTF. I think I need
                                                    sleep TT-TT G'night guise.

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

@ Eli

LOL. Kay.

I knew what he looked like.
                          I used to like finding the pictures where you could actually see his face.
                          But I didn't know about his eyebrow.
                          He's still sexy. ^^
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!
                                                xxxxxxx내 가 바로 J to the A to the Y in the BOSS !!

User Image
                                                              sooo i made saja's layout and graphic. xDD

@bridget
                                                              haha, he'd probably get all quiet and awkward around her rather than confront her about it. at which point she could notice he's acting funny and initiates the convo~?
                                                              or well, we'll see what happens.

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!
                                          우릴 보여주기 위해 turning back 태양처럼 타오르는 my chic style xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

@ Jin

Stalked an seen.
                          It looks good! <3

LOL. She'll probably look at him like WTF?
                          She'll probably put off a coverstion until they bump into each other or they have to talk.
                          Something like that. XD
                      User Image
                            xxxUser Image
                                                xxxx JIN !!
                                                xxxxxxx내 가 바로 J to the A to the Y in the BOSS !!

User Image
                                                              bridget you better get online soon if you wanna shower with me. :p
                                                              anyways, i leave in like five hours to go to my studio. got dance tonight.
                                                              but i won't be online much during these five hours cause i need to finish my friend's birthday present and shower and eat and f.cuz is distracting me. xP

i'll either be home around 10pm my time(california), or 1am. haha~~~~
                                                              huge gap...but i might stay for practice.

xx X ` xx 누 구보다도 더 멋진!!
                                          우릴 보여주기 위해 turning back 태양처럼 타오르는 my chic style xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User Image

User Image

I knew what his face looked like, but I still get so dksdhfkjhdg
                                                    whenever I actually pass a picture where you can see it. XD

Ah, back from school and now I must make my layout.
                                                    Would anyone like to plot? c:

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

@ Eli

I'll plot with you.
                          I need to make my layout as well.
                          Should get on that. .___.
                                  User Image

User Image

@ bridget ;
                                                    bum ba dum bum buuuuuuum. I have nothing in mind for
                                                    what kind of relationship Hanna and Jaehyung could have TT-TT
                                                    School has drained me of all things creative. Unless you
                                                    want something cliche, 'cause I could totally work with that.

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

I just woke up.
                          My brain hasn't developed any creativeness.
                          I think we should wait a while.
                          Then come up with something when we're both not brain dead. <3
                          Sound good?
                                  User Image

User Image

Sounds good to me. Ah, maybe I shouldn't have made my graphics
                                                    during school. Now I don't know what to do TT-TT /layout complete
devil and ajusshi.......I wonder if you guys remember me!
i had multiple usernames, but I think you guys knew me as choko?
buuuut, thinking about one of the males left!
                                  User Image

User Image

...Choko sounds familiar, /nodnod. I'd love you 5Ever if you
                                                    were to take one of the male spots TT-TT /clings to you.

edit;
                                                    I'm going to watch Five Centimeters Per Second with my
                                                    brother, I'll have my laptop but Imma focus on the movie ...
                                                    I need to be able to read the subs XD
choko? doesn't ring a bell. :/
but anyways, hello!! ^^

i'm down for plotting when i get home lee!
i think jaehyung and saja will be a fun duo.

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

/JUMPS ON JIN

HEY THERE BABY.
                          HOW'S IT GOING?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash