Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Peekay Love

Grey_Kitsune

XxSkyeAngelxX

We will be moving this to the official OOC for the RP. Any ideas and chatting will be done there. Once we have the last two character profiles we will be able to get started. I will meet you guys there.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
So what do you guys think about putting all info related threads onto my Guild and just keep the RP and OOC here on the main forums? That way we can have all of our info related stuff in one place and everyone will still get notices when there is a new post.
And yes Kitsune, you are free to take the Goron spot. I was afraid no one would take it due to the lack of differing fan art on them.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Kay. I guess I'll take the Goron spot, then.

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sammy and I have both looked over the Kokiri profiles. We like both of them very much and it was difficult to chose the one we are going to go with. It ended up coming down to which one felt more like a Kokiri. In the end we picked Peekay's profile. In short, Kitsune, your character was overly aggressive for a Kokiri.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lazy opinion time!

If the front page of a thread is made out well, I don't really see a need for a guild.
I really don't check my guild's posts since you can't "subscribe" and have them
appear in my subscribed list so I can bounce between my RPs.

Else, Guilds are good for keeping your threads consolidated, orderly, and private.

My answer: -Nay-

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
XxSkyeAngelxX
Do you mean like a guild site or a guild on gaia?

Also hi people <3

A guild I own here on gaia. Here is a link if you guys would like to take a look around. I have neglected it for some time now and have used it once or twice for a private RP.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/donie-s-delicious-delirium-a-role-playing-guild/g.255903/

Desirable Strawberry

Do you mean like a guild site or a guild on gaia?

Also hi people <3
I'd like to have some sort of index to organise all the bits and pieces of threads that have information. Moving it all to a single guild subforum would make it easier to navigate through.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am thinking about moving this RP to my guild. I have had it for a few years now and it is no longer active. This is mostly so that me and Sammy have even control over the RP and can better organize other threads. I am waiting to see what Sammy thinks of this before I go further. We will still be recruiting from the main gaia thread but, all RP related threads will be moved to the guild. This would allow you guys better access to each-others profiles and other important info. I would of course like to know what you guys think about this as well.

Blessed Hunter

Ok i don't know whats going on but from what I could read...there is suppose to be two kokiri profiles?

I only got the one from peekay.

And for the hp of the monsters, I think it will be best if they are above 3 or 5 so there is a chance that you miss the hit. Or that they hit you back...something something.

Okay I'll go back to finish the rp thread n.n

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
That is kind of what I was thinking. In most Zelda games, beamos and armos seem to go together. I remembered that there were ice armos and always wondered why there was not an ice beamos. Just to clarify, this is just a starting list and I may add more to it. There is also the three temples that will come after this that will bring out more enemies and there will be chances to run int enemies in Hyrule field as well. I am still working on ideas for mid-bosses and temple bosses. I do welcome help with the mid-bosses but, I am going to be doing the main bosses myself to keep a sense of mystery within the group.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Quote:

Type
Variable
Fire
Water
Ice

Forest Temple
Bubble 2 HP
Chus 1 HP
Deku Baba 2 HP
Keese 1 HP
Moblin 3 HP
Poe 4 HP
Skulltula 2 HP
Stalfos 10 HP
Wallmaster and Floormaster 4 HP
Wolfos 4 HP

Fire Temple
Bubble 4 HP
Chus 2 HP
Keese 2 HP
Moblin 6 HP
Armos 6 HP
Beamos 6 HP
Iron Knuckles 15 HP
Dodongo 8 HP
Lizalfos 8 HP
Wizzrobe 8 HP

Water temple
Chus 4 HP
Keese 4 HP
Moblin 10 HP
Biri 5 hp
Like Like 10 hp
Octorok 4 hp
Tektite 4 hp
Wolfos 12 hp
Armos 10 hp
Beamos 10 hp

Simple enough.

Beamos being an ice type; that makes me a bit skeptical. Fir4 or electrical type would make some sense in tying in with the game, but if we say it's beam freezes a character, that'd be on the money.

Green I just put as a Variable, though really doesn't need to be explained. We just change the type at the point of battle.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Both Kokiri profiles have been received and sent to Sammy for secondary approval. There are things I liked about both profiles so, we will have to wait and see what Sammy thinks before a final choice is made.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I had a bit thought out about that. I wanted to make it simple to match with the dice roll with damage required in the games. I had not taken into account weaknesses yet. This is what I have come up with so far.

Forest temple
Bubble 2 HP
Chus 1 HP
Deku Baba 2 HP
Keese 1 HP
Moblin 3 HP
Poe 4 HP
Skulltula 2 HP
Stalfos 10 HP
Wallmaster and Floormaster 4 HP
Wolfos 4 HP

Fire temple
Bubble 4 HP
Chus 2 HP
Keese 2 HP
Moblin 6 HP
Armos 6 HP
Beamos 6 HP
Iron Knuckles 15 HP
Dodongo 8 HP
Lizalfos 8 HP
Wizzrobe 8 HP

water temple
Chus 4 HP
Keese 4 HP
Moblin 10 HP
Biri 5 hp
Like Like 10 hp
Octorok 4 hp
Tektite 4 hp
Wolfos 12 hp
Armos 10 hp
Beamos 10 hp

There are some that change depending on what temple they are in. Red is fire, blue is water, and light blue is ice. Also there are different breeds of moblins such as bokoblins. The party will run into more bokoblins then moblins, as they are the smaller ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff