Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We will be purging characters! Please remember to post your chars if you wish to remain in this RP!

ok 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
O.O !!!!!! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
o.o 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
WHAT?! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Feel free to chat, mingle and talk with each other here.
Main RP l Profile Page
Sith Shinobi

I just wanted to say that I am stalking this role-play hardcore and I'm probably going to join because I've been on the lookout for more yuri role-plays. ninja

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princess Kitaaa
Sith Shinobi

I just wanted to say that I am stalking this role-play hardcore and I'm probably going to join because I've been on the lookout for more yuri role-plays. ninja

Thank you for the interest. It was originally created by a friend of mine. She had life issues come up and the RP died. But me and my friend are attempting to revive it. I'm glad it's already got a response though. I was worried it might be a lost cause.
Sith Shinobi

Nope. xD There's definitely a lack of yuri role-plays in barton town.
      Like in general, not just school-based. I'm in a bakery, slice of life one now but that's about it. There's a yuri x-over chat I stumbled upon too but I'm horrible at cannon orz. gonk
      If I played anyone it would be Panty from Panty and Stocking or Kyoko from Yuru Yuri. - 3-

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princess Kitaaa
Sith Shinobi

I am just about ready. Profiles are up. So if you wish to begin creating your character. You can also reserve the spot you want.

Hilarious Gaian

Hi all. I play the hunter Nave. That is once I get the go ahead to post my profile. I look forward to rping with all of you.

Side note. I also saw that Canon x over rp, and it threw me off. Since you have to play a canon character, and that isn't my thing.

Astral Vampire

You could also make a recruitment thread too

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You're right I Should. We have 4 human to one vampire right now as well. You'll have quite a feast option won't you Kintara twisted
Hi guys, I'm going to be playing Ami. And since there aren't an awful lot of vampires up yet, I might go and make one of those too. Nice to meet you guys!!
      Welp, I went ahead and submitted my profile. I'll be playing Maeve, the Flawed.
      She's pretty much going to be naive about the whole thing. She's spunky and energetic and incredibly stubborn.

Astral Vampire

Welcome to all the new peoples =p
Yep yep, like a fine little buffet~

BlahLah18

Just a minor note in Ami's bio, she shouldn't have a father due to the storyline razz

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kintara Wintermoon
Welcome to all the new peoples =p
Yep yep, like a fine little buffet~

BlahLah18

Just a minor note in Ami's bio, she shouldn't have a father due to the storyline razz

Well unless one of her mothers took on the father like role and that is what she called her. But Yes for the most part Kintara is right.
right, right, right!! I actually didn't catch that in my readthroughs. Haha, I'll change it right now!

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
BlahLah18
right, right, right!! I actually didn't catch that in my readthroughs. Haha, I'll change it right now!

You're fine. We're here to help not hurt... well much in the case of Saith. She may just enjoy listening to you scream (Prior rp experience)

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okay so beyond getting characters together. How is everyone doing. I'm glad we got some people to join. So thank you everyone. m(_ _)m

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff