13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It has begun!

Welcome to the Finals!

Fierach

Deus Ex Aizen

I would like to apologize for the time it has taken to get everything squared away, and thank everyone who has stuck it through to the end. It has, despite the bumps, been a pleasure to serve as Tournament Lead in Galaxy's stead. I learned a lot, and have thoroughly enjoyed putting you folks through the ringer. pirate

I solemnly promise: No more three-way battles! sweatdrop

Dangerous Businessman

Now everybody can enjoy this fight while preparing to sign up for The Contest of Champions.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Slash Zinrai

Honestly the whole three way thing didn't seem that bad. I thought it was incred'. I like the way you run tournaments with those little monkey wrench moments. To me, it made the fight far more interesting and a lot of fun. It's been a blast having you host for us, though. Hope to see you in Hero's tournament when the rosters open up.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
******** that.

I'm taking over this tournament now.

Last round is James versus everybody.

Bring it on.

Dangerous Businessman

It only became a problem when the third person involved was incapable of remaining active on posting.

Butting in and out at random moments.

The idea itself was good.

Ice-Cold Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
It was not that I was incapable, I just couldn't bring myself to care after a few days of hiatus.

Not that it means much, but sorry for that.

Although I have to say besides maybe the odd comment here and there, I'm done with Gaia RP for the forseeable future... It has become stale and boring to the max to me, and I can't get excited about it no matter how hard I try.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Trash Warden
It was not that I was incapable, I just couldn't bring myself to care after a few days of hiatus.

Not that it means much, but sorry for that.

Although I have to say besides maybe the odd comment here and there, I'm done with Gaia RP for the forseeable future... It has become stale and boring to the max to me, and I can't get excited about it no matter how hard I try.

Not gonna lie, you play a pretty badass Hungarian. I had fun with it. I'm sorry it's grown stale for you, though.

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fierach

Deus Ex Aizen

Thus, we achieve a suitable end to our tale; of warriors, warlocks...

Beasts, and beauties.

After reading through the entirety of the fight, and examining the outcome, I have decided to let James' victory stand. While there were some notable issues throughout the course of the battle; none of these would've served any alternate result.

Fierach, congratulations!

I name you, officially, the Champion of this year's Grand Tournament!

Check's in the mail, son. pirate

This concludes our festivities for the season...Now, if everyone would just grab a pair of chairs on their way out we could get this place cleaned up in a jiffy-quick. This is, after-all, a rental space...And they've got a wedding, or something planned later in the day.

The management thanks you. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Poster

The world's smallest spectator clapped as the tournament came to its end. Only to realize that spectator was merely a fly resting on a rotten apple seated upon the empty seat of many.

I.E. no one cared.

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vintrict

Sore-losers, while still undoubtedly losers, are also tallied toward the participant pile.

Thanks for helping the cause, broseph. pirate

Dangerous Businessman

Thank you for finishing the tournament that wasn't yours Slash, sincerely.

Congratulations to Fiearch and Aizen. I enjoyed reading the fight, hopefully you both enjoyed being in it.

And remember kids, to check out THE CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS! for your chance to wind 5 MILLION GOLD.

mrgreen

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ImNoHero

I'm just sorry that it took so long there at the end. sweatdrop

But, you live and you learn!

As to what you got going on with CoC...You know I'll be there. pirate With a new character, even!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff