Welcome to Gaia! ::

ImNoHero
I pray to god someone produces a live action film based on Mass Effect

Mass Effect has got enough s**t to make it a tv show alike to Battlestar Galactica... Actually if that company made a live tv series of Mass Effect...OMG I would worship

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
ah ok, im on yak's bend xD i havent played since i've been training for the tennis tournament.

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm getting somewhat addicted to Borderlands 2, wish I actually owned the game though.

Dangerous Businessman

GalaxyCommander
ImNoHero
I pray to god someone produces a live action film based on Mass Effect

Mass Effect has got enough s**t to make it a tv show alike to Battlestar Galactica... Actually if that company made a live tv series of Mass Effect...OMG I would worship

Or even just a good movie I swear.

Cut out the female Shepherd option and just make a film about John Shepherd. Either a all in one film or a fil to support each story arc.
ImNoHero

sooo... in the secondary bracket im needing one competitor and you kinda just lost... want to fill the spot XD?
ImNoHero

Or even just a good movie I swear.

Cut out the female Shepherd option and just make a film about John Shepherd. Either a all in one film or a fil to support each story arc.

Yeah but the people who did Battlestar could totally make it a series. And I say instead of cutting out the female do both. They don't need to follow the game as half the games seem to be cinematic go along a slightly different path the female shepard would not be Shepard obviously John is the most epic video game character in several years. Even beat out Max Payne and I mean come on it's Max.

Dangerous Businessman

GalaxyCommander
ImNoHero

sooo... in the secondary bracket im needing one competitor and you kinda just lost... want to fill the spot XD?

I'm going to have to pass the offer up. Reaching the end of another tournament and just began another one.
Noooo t-t I figured you wouldnt say no lol

Dangerous Businessman

If it wasn't for school and work and two other tournaments I would be down.

But it was hard to keep up with three while still going to school and working.

XDDD
o gotcha lol
That was intense ImNoHero, Slash. Enjoyed reading it the whole way.

Hope to see some more of you around ImNoHero - you're always welcome to join Heaven VS Hell if ye want. wink
Legion_of_Nazareth
*blinks* someone else is using my profile picture, with another predominant gunner, with abilities that cant be blocked or dodged? Really?

Totally saw that the other day. XDD

-We all dodge everything he throws at us.- emotion_awesome

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I shall take a look at it, but first:

I must ask for your guys opinions. If a blade that can null magic, would that be op? Though it can only null what ever it hits, the user cant use magic itself, and only nulls things classified as magic, so people with psionic or elemental abilities, the sword would have no effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff