Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sorry about the delay, I'll get my profile to you soon, its just I've been working on remaking one of my RPs and about to make another one, and possible another one after that. So yeah...
lol sounds like what I used to do. Then They grew too big for rp's and had to become guilds... then I was deployed to combat several times in a row and was never around and they all died.

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yeah. Tis always a shame, when something you put so much time into dies.

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Mercutio has arrived!
Can not wait to get started.
indeed what would help it go faster is if you know people or are any guilds that would have members interested then let them know about it.

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The guild I'm in is a bit inactive right now. Other than that, I don't think I know anyone else who would join. XD
Most of my old rp buddies retired from rp. So This will be an opportunity to make some new.

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
That would be nice. X3
indeed. That reminds me my first ever rival and myself never did finish any other matches.

My first tournament I had just come into RP's in 1996. I fought three opponents and finally in the last match vs a gaia member by the name of I_HATE_YOU_WITH_A_PASSION
He played the last hellfire demon. The Prized Fighter Inferno. I was the first to escape several of his trapping attacks and also the first to end up in a draw. We split the prize money as we both were rendered unconsious on the final match. We became friends instantly and all the way till 2008 fought several times but never finished any other fights. We retired roughly the same time. Then I came back.

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sounds like you have some fond memories. ^^
indeed actually on my sig the guy on the left the bigger pic was one of his more recent pics for Inferno.

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ah. I see.

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Now that I finished the firs RP I can take a break and start to plan out the second and in the meantime I shall now finish up my half written profile.

I think I might know one or two who would like to join, well one of them is already beat me here. I'll try the other then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff