Distinct Reveler

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kelevra Black
Riddles. For you...

I am in the LIBRARY Brad.
AND MAKING NOISES I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING IN A PUBLIC LIBRARY.
THIS IS NOT FAIR neutral

Dangerous Genius

I don't think this could have ended any better.

Interesting Businessman

For those Interested: Arena Teams

I need help making more teams. If you're bored, design a team. I need their team name, members, skills, ages, sex, etc.

Questing Sex Symbol

I'll post everyone tomorrow after class! cool

& will totally make a team for you, hack.

Divine Muse

http://youtu.be/sAzzbrFgcUw

OSU fan or not, you're gonna get a kick out of that

Sorry, but the fancy shmancy link video thing don't work for me. lol

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

Posting tonight! I felt like shiiiiite yesterday.

Questing Sex Symbol

lovee- barbie
Posting tonight! I felt like shiiiiite yesterday.

emotion_bigheart YA FEEL BETTEH NOW?

I'm now too tired to worry about my midterm.

Desirable Poster

Group presentation in ten minutes.
No one is ready.
Worked till 2am
Stayed up all night (until 6am) doing a weird poem for another class.
Mom wakes me up screaming about HER phone bill (11am)
Forgot presentation.
Forgot the other class after that.
No puedo con el empujo.
Pardon my spanish.

RP related. Posting will be possible by an act of mercy from God.

That is all.

Distinct Reveler

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Diandra Moon
http://youtu.be/sAzzbrFgcUw

OSU fan or not, you're gonna get a kick out of that

Sorry, but the fancy shmancy link video thing don't work for me. lol

OSU, ISU and Iowa are ALL About their marching bands.
If that were me, I would have been like: ******** THAT s**t. I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THESE DOOOOTTSSS.
And I would be in guard, so it would be: RUN TO YOUR DOT WHILE THROWING A QUAD ON RIFLE. OH. AND YOU'RE GOING FROM LEFT TWENTY TO RIGHT 10. 8 COU
NTS. FUC
KINGRUN!

Dangerous Genius

Donovan DeVries

Each graduate of this Academy was given a small brand on their left ring finger. A double infinity symbol, identifying the person as being a member of an infinite organization, in an infinite world…

Slevin and Fae are going to have a bone to pick with Donovan. He stole their thing.

Divine Muse

Kelevra Black
Donovan DeVries

Each graduate of this Academy was given a small brand on their left ring finger. A double infinity symbol, identifying the person as being a member of an infinite organization, in an infinite world…

Slevin and Fae are going to have a bone to pick with Donovan. He stole their thing.

And Anna's feelings are hurt because Kelevra completely ignored her help...

According to the history, the academy has been around for ten or so years, so technically wouldn't they have stole the idea from a Graduate they saw? lol

I think he was more inspired by Assassin's Creed than Slevin and Fae. He was worried I'd get lured away by the world of Ezio, and it is a valid concern. It has been established, I love me some accents, and no one can deny those games have them in spades.

People miss things in posts, it's not that big a thing...

Are you planning on posting for Rune or should I just say Aryk left them in Cathedra's Blessing in the hands of the healers or what?

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

I'm really sorry if I owe anyone anything.

I was in an accident that affected my memory a bit, and for the life of me, I can't remember simple s**t sometimes. So if I go more than a day or two without answering, please kick me in the face. <3

Do I owe anyone anything?

Divine Muse

lovee- barbie

I was in an accident that affected my memory a bit, and for the life of me, I can't remember simple s**t sometimes. So if I go more than a day or two without answering, please kick me in the face. <3

No worries, you said the other day you weren't feeling well, so I was going to give you a day or two before I went POKE POKE POKE lol

I was told by a little birdie you were going to do a Portia at Vor's party. Other than that, I'm good!

Questing Sex Symbol

Diandra Moon
lovee- barbie

No worries, you said the other day you weren't feeling well, so I was going to give you a day or two before I went POKE POKE POKE lol

I was told by a little birdie you were going to do a Portia at Vor's party. Other than that, I'm good!

Cheep cheep.

Dangerous Genius

Diandra Moon
Kelevra Black
Donovan DeVries

And Anna's feelings are hurt because Kelevra completely ignored her help...

According to the history, the academy has been around for ten or so years, so technically wouldn't they have stole the idea from a Graduate they saw? lol

I think he was more inspired by Assassin's Creed than Slevin and Fae. He was worried I'd get lured away by the world of Ezio, and it is a valid concern. It has been established, I love me some accents, and no one can deny those games have them in spades.

People miss things in posts, it's not that big a thing...

Are you planning on posting for Rune or should I just say Aryk left them in Cathedra's Blessing in the hands of the healers or what?

I'll post for Rune soon. I just need to take a nap.
I slept for barely an hour or two last night.

Had a decent dream, but after that I was racked with nightmares that kept waking me up. So yea. Gonna take a quick nap and then I'll post for Rune after.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff