Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

User Image

IC Thread ---- Profile Thread

This Thread is for the members of The Forsaken Septenary Role Play.
You may post here if you are a member or thinking of becoming a member.

Lonely Vampire

/pops cherry.

ROCK GOT THE THREADS VIRGINITY TOO.

Sex Symbol

Rock's a manwhore.

Lonely Vampire

just a bit, babeh.

I'm too excited. chill the ******** out shiva.

Sex Symbol

Dangerous Genius

BONER SOUP!!!

Romantic Lover

Kel, thank you for making me throw up a little...I just had soup for lunch...lol

I'll get profiles in later today. Promise. I don't feel good.
making my reserves and profiles right now, hopefully i can send more than one in by today.
today's my boyfriend's birthday so when he gets off work we're celebrating but tomorrow i'll be here to post c:
also, i'm already shipping my character and brookelle in my head, just sayin.
complicated but yumz.

Romantic Lover

Have fun!!!
also, i'm making another character aside from my two in Montarra (if anyone would like to join my Kingdom, you're more than welcome ;{D)
any suggestions of which kingdom i should put her in? c:

Romantic Lover

I invited a friend to join! They said they'd check out the thread when they aren't on their phone. which is completely understandable...

Prinsith! Kel is blaming an random number generator for picking on Elysia so feel free to join my Kingdom! XD

I'm thinking up a couple more charries... I'll send one to Montarra when I figure them out.

Dangerous Genius

Diandra Moon
I invited a friend to join! They said they'd check out the thread when they aren't on their phone. which is completely understandable...

Prinsith! Kel is blaming an random number generator for picking on Elysia so feel free to join my Kingdom! XD

I'm thinking up a couple more charries... I'll send one to Montarra when I figure them out.

It was a random number generator. You know how I'm a fan of those things. I used them all the time to decide who got the Conduits.

Romantic Lover

Kelevra Black

It was a random number generator. You know how I'm a fan of those things. I used them all the time to decide who got the Conduits.

*hugs*

I know! If I thought you were doing it on purpose then I'd have had a very different sort of character waiting for you. lol

Sex Symbol

prinsith
making my reserves and profiles right now, hopefully i can send more than one in by today.
today's my boyfriend's birthday so when he gets off work we're celebrating but tomorrow i'll be here to post c:
complicated but yumz.

Brookelle is pleased. She thinks she's some real hot s**t. /haaaairflip!
lovee- barbie
prinsith
complicated but yumz.

Brookelle is pleased. She thinks she's some real hot s**t. /haaaairflip!

o; she is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces