Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome one and all. You can call me Neshna or Willow. Either works for me. I have been on gaia for a very long time. I don't remember if this was my first account or not. But I remember this being one of the older ones.

Either way, I know you came here looking for an rp. I want to make this as simple as possible. I get tired of looking through ALL the 1x1 rp searches. So here we go;

A little about me.
I am in my mid twenties and have been role playing in written form for more than ten years.
I am not perfect with grammar or spelling, and thus write in a word document before posting.
I don't care about pretty colors or provided images. I want the focus to be in what is written. If I cant see what your talking about in the written form, then we are missing something.
I hope you can forgive the straight forward approach here, I have been looking at search threads a bit too much and thus have a bit of a headache.
Huggles to those who have made it this far!

Things I Should Add
I prefer original stories and characters. If you want to cannon a character I am fine with that, but I prefer not to.
Now there are some stories I am willing to base an rp off of, like a 'Beauty and the Beast' twist story. I do have a thought for this. (already rping with this someone)

Things I need from YOU
Rp over aol instant messenger. (Aol also has a free browser version you do not need to download.) (I am normally on a very old laptop that no other instant messenger will work on. No skype, no yahoo, nothing else works on this. Those programs require updates that do not allow this laptop. Also I am sorry but I cant rp over pm's or e-mails. I find myself loosing interest way to fast. Please do not let this discourage you.)
Able to play multiple characters. (A world with only one person becomes boring.)
Be able to play males. (I am willing to play males too, though I prefer playing females. If your wanting me to play a male, Tell me... I don't expect me to.)
Don't leave the entire story to me. I want to work with you to create the world.
Love of fantasy.
Willing to talk over instant messenger. (We both have lives, and sometimes we have interesting things to share! Also this helps to make the story that much more, well, epic!)
Semi to lit. (All I mean with this is that your writing in third person, no chat speak, and I can not only read it but its interesting to read. ^,^ )
Willing to type at least 100 words per post. (I’m not picky and you don't have to actually count, I am just sick of one liners.)

You may notice there is an emphasis on the instant messenger thing. To me, rping over forums is similar to me putting up a sticky note for you to reply to. Its not personal. Its not like I am talking to a living person. Using instant messenger I feel like I can connect better with the person I am rping with.

Private message me with a little about yourself and any questions you have, any plot ideas you want to share upfront, and if you desire to provide your aol instant messenger name.
I cant wait to hear from you!

Fun things:
I feel I am very open to what type of characters I play and in what situations.
I am good with drama, horror, romance, etc.
Pairings? There are so many awesome ones I think it would take too long to type them all out. If you can think of a few specific ones that interest/inspire you, please tell me!

Hugs to all! pm me soon!
Travis_Shields
Bump

Thankies ^,^ I love free bumps biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items