Welcome to Gaia! ::

We understand lol. Life happens smile

Biggest Anubutt

Would anyone mind if I subtly introduced a villan?

Friendly Elocutionist

a developed character villain? As long as you send in a profile it's cool. If you want to use a throwaway villain, then you can get away with no profile :3

Biggest Anubutt

OK, you'll get a profile soon.

Friendly Elocutionist

Can't wait.

and nice on the van tipping. I wanted so bad to have JC put the fear of God into the baddies by yelling at them, but decided with the more traditional fight instead.
so sorry to everyone for not posting last couple days. especially you sin. I know you just introduced your character and i know it's frustrating when you can't even get a second post in. don't worry though, i'm gettin everything back in order. I'll be posting, and i will also be on throughout the night in case there are any night guys out there

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
siris99
Can't wait.

and nice on the van tipping. I wanted so bad to have JC put the fear of God into the baddies by yelling at them, but decided with the more traditional fight instead.

Word up!

Friendly Elocutionist

teleporting alternate dimension box... is anything normal in LA?

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hello lovelies!
Lynn: //shy wave

Friendly Elocutionist

I have decided that whomever is the 100th post in the main thread will get gold.

how much?

10,416 gold.

Who will win? (this will link to the 100th post :3)

whomever's post that links to shall win ^_^

Of course, if it's me, I'll roll a random 1-100 number and that post will win :3

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
^ sick stuff!

Sorry, day at the beach means no gaia for Liam! D: But hey, I'm back now! Be ready for a tome of inter-dimensional hero confusion and butt kicking Fun.!

......... SOME NIGHTS I STAYY UP CASHIN IN MY BAD LUCK!!! : P

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
dogcat101
--

Dude. Dig what you did with The Box. Did it justice son! Ha. Justice.

Biggest Anubutt

Jatashi Caruno
dogcat101
--

Dude. Dig what you did with The Box. Did it justice son! Ha. Justice.

You're welcome.
ok i'm just a little stuck lol. i don't know if these "different" cops have powers.. or if they're robots.. i wanted to make something up and run with it, but i don't like making someone else's idea way off point.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Roskuel
ok i'm just a little stuck lol. i don't know if these "different" cops have powers.. or if they're robots.. i wanted to make something up and run with it, but i don't like making someone else's idea way off point.

Whatever you make it, can you make it something I can respond to? I wish to role-play. All of the ones I am in are dead and I am just kinda sitting here, playing Harvest Moon!~<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff