Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Datemate

User Image
User Image
User Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time

The unit was formed as some sort of defense against the resilience born within the desert. Beasts, bandits, colossal monsters and all the fun in between lurked within the vast, heated sands, just waiting for their chance to retaliate against those comfortable behind thirty foot walls. A massive city wedged in between the scorching terrain housed even more evil than what prowled beyond its tall boundaries. Crooked cops, dirty politicians and streets run by martial law enforced the strictest of regulations and caused what meandering human population there was a miserable day to day life.

In fact, about ten percent of the city’s population chose to thrive in the dangerous desert lands than inside the city (not including the exiled criminals).

Welcome to the Badlands.

Driven by the task to defend the citizens of the metropolis, a unit of ten rather unique men were cast into the desert to fight, scout, collect information and assemble weapons that would dominate over the creatures beyond. These men weren’t suited to the city life of strict law and were individually chosen by the governor and head of the military to take on such a perilous assignment.

That was five years ago.

Having grown accustomed to their new world, the ten men continue to thrive despite their original intentions blurring into the middle distance. Battling fiends, interrogating merciless outlaws, and creating all sorts of experimental vehicles and weapons, the ten asserted a type of dominance over the badlands and had grown reputable to the point of becoming fear-provoking and frankly, just plain troublesome.

It was only a matter of time before the city officials made the decision to send over a couple of recruits to report on the mysterious on-goings of their ten chosen combatants, dreading an even stronger resilience.

Little to their knowledge, the ten they sent away five years ago weren’t exactly similar to the current ten because:

THE BADLANDS CHANGE PEOPLE.
                                                                    FOR THE BETTER OR FOR THE WORSE?

SHALL WE FIND OUT?

User Image
User Image

Enduring Datemate

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Enduring Datemate

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Enduring Datemate

emotion_8c

Mystical Doll

This seems so interesting so far. ~

I already have a character forming in my head.

Edit:

Under medic, do poisons count as medicine too? And aside from being the kawaii little brother kind of theme, I can also be completely insane. Right?

Enduring Datemate

lvlar
This seems so interesting so far. ~

I already have a character forming in my head.

Edit:

Under medic, do poisons count as medicine too? And aside from being the kawaii little brother kind of theme, I can also be completely insane. Right?

UUUU. Yes, yes and more yes.

You can make ANY kind of character you'd like - I tried to keep the base descriptions as vague as possible.

Mystical Doll

Keoji

I just jizzed myself a little bit I'm so excited. <3

I am your medic.

Now we just have to wait for a few others! </3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items