Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

These NPCs are more important than the regular old assassins or targets that will definitely die throughout the role play, so they deserve their own profiles. All these NPCs can only be played by me and must be approved before they can be killed, whereas the regular guys can be taken by anyone and killed just as easily.

User Image

My name is Setti Delun,
But you can call me Setti(most call him Master).
I am male.
I am 44 years old.
My nationality is American.
I am the leader of the Delun.
My weapon of choice is twin swords, though my age is catching up to me and I find it more difficult to fight.
This is why I became an assassin: My grandfather had been the Delun leader at the time of my birth, though he was looking into retiring and handing the leadership to my father. He never got the chance; he had a heart attack and died. I don't remember exactly when -- it was too long ago and I was too young -- but that's when my father took control.

I was raised to be an assassin, training from a young age to murder. But I ended up taking over as the Delun leader fairly young, at sixteen, when my father was killed. I met my first love when I was eighteen and we dated for three years. When I was twenty-one, I proposed; she said yes and we started planning the wedding. But the relationship fell apart the week before we were to say "I do" and she called it off. The break-up had left its mark on me and I withdrew from everyone.

I met Lena soon after. She had come to the Delun asking to join in our cause, and explaining that she already had training. I decided to allow her into the guild, and I believe that was one of the best decisions I had ever made. The others were skeptical of the decision when they found out she was a former Feng assassin. Still, I trusted her, and the others trusted me. And they soon came to trust Lena, especially when they saw how easily she took any jobs that would allow her to target Feng members.

I fell for her, hard; I was thrilled when she confessed to having feelings for me, as well. We started dating, and, though they jokingly accused me of fraternizing with the enemy, the other Delun members were glad to see me happy again. At the age of twenty-three, Lena and I married and started our life together. Ian was born a year later and Kaylee seven years after him, completing our family.

Fourteen years later, however, Lena decided to jump back into the game and took what should have been a simple mission; she was to assassinate a married couple, business owners who’d let their wealth get to their heads. Something went wrong. The couple had heard that corrupted business owners were being assassinated and hired the Feng. Lena managed to kill them before the Feng arrived, but, during her escape...

It's been just the kids and I ever since. Whenever I look at Ian, I see the burning hatred he holds toward the Feng for taking his mother. I sympathize, but I still hope he doesn't try to do anything rash. I'm sure he won't -- Lena and I raised him better -- but, as his father, I can't help but worry about him.

User Image

My name is Kaylee Delun,
But you can call me Kaylee, or Kay if you really want.
I am female.
I am 13 years old.
I am a member of the Delun.
My weapon of choice is none; I’m a medic-in-training, not an assassin.
This is why I became an assassin: I was born the second child of the Delun head, after my brother Ian; he’s the next in line to inherit leadership, and I’m after him if he, God forbid, dies. We’ve always been close, but I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that there are so many years between us.

Unlike my parents and my brother, I always leaned more towards the way of the healer’s than the assassins, and I was always wrapping up toys’ “boo-boos” when they got “hurt”. It wasn’t surprising to anyone when I decided to train as a medic instead of an assassin, and in fact was met by much approval, especially from my parents; I didn’t understand it at the time – it was the opposite of what everyone else in the family had done – but now I know that they were happy I would never become a killer like them.

When I was seven, mom took the first assignment since before Ian was born…but she never came back. It was my first direct experience with death, and the fact that Ian started taking missions soon after mom’s death scared me; I was afraid something would happen to him, too. But, luckily, nothing ever did. I can’t really say I remember mom all that well, and the memories of her I do have are fuzzy at best. I suppose I envy Ian, a little, for having known her for longer than I had; maybe if I had remembered her, I’d be more into avenging her death, but, as it is…Well, I’m content with it being just the three of us.

There some other things you should know about me... I adore my big brother, even if he’s an a*****e sometimes. ...And daddy yells at me for my language a lot...
You can't tell anyone, but...I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Doctor Teddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

My name is Claude Feng,
But you can call me Claude(most call him Master).
I am male.
I am 42 years old.
I am the leader of the Feng.
My weapon of choice is anything with a blades, though I like to dual wield a sword and a dagger.
This is why I became an assassin: Claude was born into the Feng business. He was to be the next leader of the Feng, and he trained from an early age to be the assassin he later became. He was pretty damn good at it, too. His childhood friend, Lena, however, was even better, and always outshined him while they went on missions together.

Until Lena encountered a Delun assassin while on the job. Even though she killed the guy, something he said bothered her for the next few years. One day, she just disappeared. It was assumed that she was killed during a mission, though the Feng hadn't received anything to confirm this. Claude mourned the loss of his friend, but realized that death was the simple truth of the life of an assassin.

Soon after Claude married his wife, his father died and he took command. That was when he learned what had really happened to Lena. She had deserted and switched sides, and was at the time dating Setti Delun. Claude was outraged that his friend, a former Feng assassin, was fraternizing with his enemy. When Lena married Delun and had his child, it only worsened.

That outrage suddenly turned to grief when his wife died giving birth to their daughter, Emily. He soon decided that Lena no longer existed to him, and devoted all his time to raising his child. He wasn't even affected when Lena was killed. He just didn't care anymore. But he fosters a hatred of Delun and his son, and would do anything to see them dead.
User Image

My name is Damian Delun,
But you can call me Ian.
I am male.
I am 20 years old.
My weapon of choice is daggers and knives for assassinations, twin swords for combat.
This is why I became an assassin: My father, Setti, is the leader of the Delun. I was born and raised in this setting, as my father had been before me. I grew up as an assassin, and, while I could live without the blood staining my hands, I wouldn't trade it for the world. The other assassins have grown to be like a family to me. Some of them had been here since before I was born, but others came during my childhood, and others still came more recently. But I still trust them all with my life, as I hope others will do for me when I eventually take command.

My mother, Lena, was the best assassin the guild has ever seen. She had never missed her target, she always succeeded, and she was never caught. She was highly admired by the others. She and my father were happily in love and my sister Kaylee and I have always been close, and we were a happy family. Sure, you might think that a family of assassins is probably dysfunctional, but that wasn't the case with us. Unfortunately, six years ago, my father gave her a mission. It was a simple one, just killing a big business man and his equally corrupt wife. It should have been an easy job, just in and out, but something went wrong. She managed kill the targets, but the Feng ambushed her during her escape. She couldn’t get away in time and was killed. It’s been difficult since her death, but we’re surviving. Somehow.

Soon after her death, I officially finished my training and became a full-fledged Delun assassin. As expected, I want to destroy the Feng and avenge her, but I’m not foolish enough to go after them on my own. I know that we will eventually defeat them, and I will wait patiently until that day comes.

There some other things you should know about me... I’m left-handed, so I prefer to write with that hand, but my training as an assassin means I’m equally proficient with my right. I am bisexual, with a slight preference towards individuals of the fairer sex, but only slight; that preference certainly does not negate my attraction to my own gender.
My master is: Stefisgarden.

User Image

My name is Emily Feng,
But you can call me Emi, though my father calls me Em. But he's the only one who does.
I am female.
I am 19 years old.
I am a member of the Feng.
My weapon of choice is various knives and daggers hidden on my person.
This is why I became an assassin: My father, Claude Feng, is the leader of the Feng. My mother had died in childbirth, leaving my father to raise me alone. As the only family we have, my father and I are quite close. As his daughter, I am the heir to the whole business, as he inherited if from his parents; as a result, I grew up training to be an assassin, and the future leader of the Feng. When I started my weaponry lessons, it became apparent that knives and daggers were my favorite, and the sheer number of weapons I carry became my signature.

I hope I am making my father proud with my exploits as an assassin. I'm a highly skilled killer, and I've only failed a couple missions, mainly when the damn Delun decided they wanted to get involved. Still, I'm not making as much progress as I would have liked; missions continue to get complicated when the Delun involve themselves, but I can usually work around it. If I could just perfect the art of killing, I'm sure I'll eventually be unstoppable, like my father.

There some other things you should know about me... I always have at least five blades on my person at any given time, except under rare circumstances, and even then I'm armed.
My master is Stefisgarden.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

My name is Josette Bellerose,
But you can call me Josie.
I am female.
I am 20 years old.
My nationality is French.
My weapon of choice is I'm fine with any weapon that is light. Katanas are quite beautiful to use, and throwing stars are majestic in mid-air. If it's completely necessary to go even closer to an enemy, brass knuckles are always kept on hand..
This is why I became an assassin:As soon as my father learned about my mother's pregnancy, he left her. He never wanted to have children. After I was born, my mother began making many bad decisions for both her and myself. Drugs were bought, alcohol was drunk and I was left badly taken care of most of the time. If it weren't for a close friend of her's, I would have been dead as an infant. While my mother would perform those acts of evil, her friend would take on the role of a parent and teach me all she could. We could never afford proper schooling, but her friend taught me just as much as any school teacher could. Turning 18 seemed like forever away, but when it finally came it was like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders.

The move from France to America was tough to say the least, but after living on the streets for some time, I got a job at a coffee shop. It didn't pay much, but it was a job.One fateful night on the way back to my crappy apartment, an odd older man knocked me out cold in the middle of the street. I didn't wake up for a while, but when I did, I was locked in a dark but high tech looking room. I was strapped into a chair with the old man behind me, and he talked into a webcam that sat in front of us. I was too weary to make out what was going on, but all I heard were "kill" and a cringing cackle. Still half asleep... I was assaulted. It's certainly a memory I want to put in the deepest corner of my mind, never to be remembered again. Happiness finally comes to the story, as my hero came storming in and rescued me from my captor. Blood was splattered, but that didn't matter at all. My rescuer, Ian Delun, unstrapped me from my bonds and took me back to the apparent headquarters of an assassin association. For once, I was accepted into some place; they promised they would train me and give me a better life. For that, I was most grateful.

There some other things you should know about me... My French accent is still pretty strong. I've become pretty popular with the adopted trainees. My personality is cheery for the most part, but I'm not afraid to be serious when I am asked to be. Since I started my training pretty late in life, so I'm not as strong as the other assassins. Most of my missions so far have been partnered because of that fact.
My master is HeartWeird.

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Felix Ward ,
But you can call me Felix if you please, Shorten it in anyway and you die, Pleasure to meet you..
I am Male At least I hope so, Otherwise I have some bits and pieces that are raising some questions.
I am Twenty-Six years old.
My nationality is If you can believe it, I'm actually British.
I am a member of the Dulan. My past has lead to my hate toward corrupted officials.
My weapon of choice is Katana, ( Forged with stronger and heavier metal, Rested on back,Measured 33 3⁄4 inches length and 4 inches in width ) ,A British handgun ( Glock 17 Gen4 ) Half a dozen throwing knives. ( Sharper and smaller then Kunai, Following the same design. )
This is why I became an assassin: Ah, You wish to learn my story from the very beginning, Very well, Take a seat and I will start from the very beginning of my interesting tale. It all started with my father,But before I get to that, I was born into the family of Ward to both Hamish and Elisabeth Ward,My mother was an honest woman and she lived a fulfilling life as a baker until her untimely death at the hands of an enemy, Six years after I had been brought into this world, Her death was accidental, of course, But like all death, A tragedy none the less. Now i realize that raises questions, You see, My father lived in a world that my mother knew very little about, Beneath my father's life as an honest banker, He was also a man of the night, An assassin and on my forth birthday, He had finally had the courage to bring forth the hidden darkness. My mother was unique and rather then fleeing from her husband of Eight years, She accepted it, Even more surprising, She began to learn the skills herself, My father trained her and gave her the skills in which to kill and ultimately protect her husband and their bouncing baby boy, Me.

Now let's back track and let me fill you in on the details of my mother's death at the hands of the enemy. Things had been going well for our family, My parents were hard working citizens by day and murderous assassin's by night, Leaving plenty of time to take care of me and loving me like any parents should. Anyway, My parents had been discovered as assassin's by some political official that had done some snooping around and to avoid the problem of dying at the hands of assassin's sent some men of their own to eliminate my parents. In the midst of all the fighting and killing and minor injuries, My parents fought hard, Sadly, It seemed that something weren't meant to be,Being the young child that I was, The noise had awoken me from my sleep and like any curious little boy, I went to investigate the shouts and sounds of clanging metal.

Now this is where my story takes a somewhat tragic turn, You see, The moment when I spoke up and made my presence known by calling for my mother, The enemy took the chance to use me as a distraction and as you guessed, It worked, Seconds before the large dagger plunged into my frozen with fear body, My mother used herself as a shield and allowed the dagger to stab into her back, Her arms wrapped tightly around my still standing body as clung to me. My father killed the man and quickly rushed to our side, Needless to say at this point I was crying my little eyes out, My mothers were lasts words, Which i'll never forget. "As long as our little boy is safe Hamish, I want you to raise our son right and teach him the same skills you taught me, Make sure he grows into a fine assassin, I love you both so much. Felix, Always remember I will always love you, Always in your heart."

Now keeping true to the dying wishes of his wife, My father raised me to be a skilled assassin, Along the way, I picked up some skills of my own and rather then adopting my parents style, I added in some skills and weapons of my own and as you can see, Twenty years later, I'm alive and well and my skills as an assassin are still as good as ever.

There some other things you should know about me... The mention of my childhood is the hardest thing I've never been able to conquer, Even twenty years later, Thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes.I tend to shut that part of my life behind heavily guarded doors.
My master is Merciless Desires. Pleasure to meet all of you.
User Image

My name is Axiles Nguyen,
But you can call me Axil or Les.
I am male.
I am sixteen (16) years old.
My nationality is Vietnamese.
My weapons of choice are a spear and various needles.
This is why I became an assassin: I don't know who my parents are and there's no real reason as to why I joined Delun. The earliest memory I have as a child was fumbling with dishes and accidentally stabbing myself with a fork. And it was a plastic fork. Back then, I was a slave in the city of Renson. My mistress's guests would always ask about me since I looked too different from her to be her relative. She would always answer that dI was a butler-in-training, but I knew otherwise. This was when I was around five. I had been a "butler-in-training" since I was three, as far as I know. Maybe I was a genius because no woman in her right mind would have a three-year-old doing chores in her mansion. Life was very confusing for me then. When I would do as I was told like a "good little boy," she would slap me. She treated me harshly even though I did all I could to do things right. Finally, when I turned six and tripped over a lump in one of the rugs, I managed to shatter dozens of priceless artifacts(she collected them). She grew tired of my habit of breaking everything and abandoned me in the middle of the city. Not knowing where to go, I wandered for weeks, eating food people left out on the streets and in trashcans. Eventually, I somehow stumbled my way to Delun's headquarters. From then on, I was a prodigy in the art of murder. By the time I finished my training, a mere ten years had passed. Like I said, there's no real reason for my joining. All I know is bad people are bad and the world should be better off without them. So I'm here.
There some other things you should know about me... I've never taken a liking to killing people and blood has always made me vomit. I'm extremely clumsy, so it's a mystery why I was a prodigy. I'm heterosexual. When I'm on missions, I adopt an alternate personality to deal with the blood. This alternate personality comes out when I want it to; I can control it. My usual self is generally nice. I shy away from people I don't know, not because I don't like people, but because I'm timid. People who first see me think I'm a girl, oddly enough. Be careful of what you say around me. I get suspicious of everyone, even the leader of Delun. Lying is like second nature to me; most people can't tell if I'm telling the truth. I get nervous easily, so if you flirt with me, odds are I'll avoid you at all costs... Unless I like you too...
My master is Shiruke Ryu.

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

My name is Veraphina Vassily,
But you can call me Vera, or whatever tickles your fancy, sweetheart. She's not fussy.
I am female.
I am 24 years old.
My nationality is Czech.
My weapon of choice is my feminine wiles, what else? emotion_yatta On a more serious note, she sports throwing needles (often laced with poison) for long-ranged to mid-ranged combat, and for getting up and personal she likes to use her dual kodachi blades, and a broad spear she can manipulate with her weight.
This is why I became an assassin: Vera was born to a Russian mother and a Czechoslovakian father. Her mother, an already betrothed high-ranking noblewoman, was unwilling to keep her child and so shipped Vera off to her lover - a merchant and 'no-good rogue', as she described him. For the first eight years of her life she was carted all over Europe while her father did business, enabling her to pick up new languages and experience new cultures in their travels, which only broadened her perspective and expanded her intelligence at a young age.

Her father, who had been involved in a business deal that ended violently, turned to his older sister Vriska for help. She resided in Poland and worked various jobs as an assassin and spy under an umbrella European assassination faction, closely associated to her father's line of work. As Vera grew older, she was becoming increasingly aware of her father's status as a con-artist and swindler, notorious for his trades in the black market, and for his expansive arsenal of enemies. However, after ticking off a particularly dangerous group of British 'merchants', Vriska took it upon herself to recruit the young girl into her faction in order to teach her to defend herself, seeing her father as being incapable of doing so.

While her father went into hiding, Vriska moved Vera to Italy where she began to assure the girl of her potential, and taught her how to manoeuvre her way out of her dangerous situations using both stealth and wit. Growing into her teenage years, she was taught to use her sexuality productively, even at one point using her body to convince a businessman to prolong a risky business transaction so that her father wouldn't descend into bankruptcy. Vriska, not wanting the girl to follow the same renegade path as herself and her younger brother, refused her further entry into their dark and decadent world. Now fourteen, the girl was more than happy to resume her travels of the world and use her new-found skills to survive.

However, in the same year one of the women in Vriska's faction had told an enemy gang of her father's general location, which resulted in she and Vriska getting captured. Vriska was accused of betraying the faction for withholding information on her brother, and Vera served as the line to bait her father out of hiding. Vriska had given up her brother's location in a heartbeat in exchange for their freedom, much to Vera's fury, to which Vriska argued he deserved due to the fact he had put her there in the first place. Regardless, the deal had backfired, Vriska was killed and Vera was sold into slavery and shipped off to America.

Once in America, Vera was kept under lock and key and forced to do all sorts of decrepit acts, including murder and prostitution as a means of survival. When she was sixteen, however, after a particularly brutal deal had gone down - Vera took her chance to escape - biting the ear off one of her captors in the process. She shot two of the gang members dead and fled out into the streets, where she lived for the next few months, scavenging for food and safe refuge. She did whatever she could to get money, food and shelter, even if only for a few days. On one particularly stormy night, she was assaulted in a dark alleyway, but her brutality had boiled over to the surface and she murdered her attacker in cold blood, by biting his neck and beating him to death. A figure lingering in the shadows had been watching the young girl wander the streets aimlessly for the last few days, and presented her with an offer she simply couldn't refuse...

There some other things you should know about me... She speaks Russian and Italian fluently, as well as some French. She's part Russian, Dutch, Italian and Czech. Despite her 'occupation', she's instinctively maternal and will often act as a mediator in incredibly heated situations, and in general is a very calm and dignified young woman. Tea fanatic. She's a lady unafraid to use her sexuality to her advantage, and is certainly no stranger to the art of deception. She's not only an expert physically, but verbally. On a heavier note, she suffers from rather severe insomnia, but has taken measures to ensure it does not affect her field-work.
My master is Lady Sinnet,

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

My name is ќεṉïсhïɾø αṃαṉø,
But you can call me αṃαṉø, ɾεḋ ḋεṿïl.
I am Male.
I am 22 years old.
My nationality is Japanese.
My weapon of choice is Katana, Colt Night Defender 1911 pistol, though he's a weapon expert..
This is why I became an assassin: Born to a rich Japanese family, Amano didn't know how the outside world operated until he was thrust into it when his house was burned to the ground and his parents killed. He was only 7 then. He wandered the streets, stealing for food and receiving beating after beating. It wasn't until he killed one that had beat him with a knife that he got his first taste of blood. Eventhough he'd just killed someone, he was strangely calm. Not affected by the overwhelming feeling of fear and remorse that came for most afterwards. Meybe he'd since lost his humanity when he lost his family. It was then he was taken in by a small yakuza family, given the knowledge and tools of the assassin's trade.

He was trained in several martial arts, as well as having been exposed to a wide variety of weaponry. He'd become a weapons expert in the short time he was with the family.

One day, his family's headquarters was seized by police, and he narrowly escaped being arrested.

Amano soon found his way across the pond, as they say, to the "Land of the Free," as a stow-away on a ship. He had little money after months of living on the street again after his yakuza family was brought down. He needed a job, and the only thing he really knew how to do was fight and kill. He took to the underworld of New York, competing in underground fighting competitions. That's how he got paid, until he was approached by a stranger offering him more money and a secure place to show off his skills. The man said that he could tell Amano had no qualms about putting someone down. Said he could tell by his ruthless fighting attitude. Skeptical, Amano decided he would tag along, just to scope things out.

In the beginning, he was being tested, put through the ringer by his Delun superiors, trained in more fighting styles than he had already known. One trainer in particular, a blonde woman named Tinah. She taught him, took him under her wing, so to speak. Treated him like one of her own... like a friend. Then, soon, like something more. A love developed, something he'd never experienced, but oh boy, did he fall hard, though they kept their relationship secret from the rest of their group. She showed him that there was more to life than killing and fighting. A kindness began to rub off on him that people could see. He was finally becoming happy. He still killed, but for a cause, and he had someone he cared for more than anyone. Then one day, his happiness was shattered.

On a sneaking mission, one that he was well-suited for, Tinah was shot in the throat when their position had been compromised. There had been a leak in their information... a mole. Out of anger, he hunted down the mole, searching for weeks, barely eating or sleeping, until a bullet from his 1911 Colt Night Defender found him. He'd finally won after weeks of playing "whack-a-mole."

Even though he remains with Delun, he usually sticks to himself, though the loneliness has only sharpened his assassin/tracking skills. Though he still lives with kindness as his late love taught him, to honor her life.

There some other things you should know about me... Speaking ill of his deceased family, or his love, is a sure fire way to get yourself killed
My master is Xx Damian xX.

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

My name is Antoel Einar Kurosawa,
But you can call me Kuro.
I am Male last I checked
I am 29 years old.
My nationality is Russian/Japanese.
I am a member of the Feng
My weapon of choice is Close quarter combat, 10" Blade (In picture).
This is why I became an assassin: His father was a russian government operative, and his mother a oyabun of the most notorious and dangerous yakuza clan at the time. Having parents working on the dark organizations influenced Antoel upbringing for good and bad. He learned the ways of spying, sabotage, weapons combat, unarmed combat from his parents from a very young age, giving him the early start to hone them over the years. His parents though caring for his son, they still treated him with an iron fist. They sent him across the globe to learn the different ways of combat, of the many arts that he mastered Commando Krav Maga, Muay Thai are among his favorites of unarmed combat. While on he was away, his both parets were assassinated, which he later found out it was the Assasins guild Delun who had done the deed, and also attempted to take his life, but a man by the name of Claude Feng helped him and offered Antoel a place in his organization. Accepting it he joined at the young age of 16, in hopes to find the person guilty for the assassination of his parents and those involved and claim their lives. To this day he has not found the culprits. He has often clashed with the members of the rival guild several times, knowing most of the oldest members.

Even with the hardship endured as he was growing Antoel was not as dark as one would make him to be. Nerves of steel, a calm demeanor, ruthless and cold and sometimes bloodthirsty on the exterior, he has a soft spot for few things, among those are young children, women and animals.

There some other things you should know about me… Wears a mask most of the time while in a mission(In picture). Fluent in Russian, Spanish, Japanese, English(duh?) and Portuguese. Though he prefers close combat like swordplay and personal defense skills, which he is well known for. Antoel has light and heavy arms training taught by his father as well as interrogation, sabotaging, hacking and tracking skills. His coat for the most part is bulletproof, but a caliber strong enough may pierce it easily.He has several safe houses around the globe. He inherited a small fortune from the business his mother controlled. Barely sleeps due to a sleeping disorder that does not allow him to fully rest by will. Has met a few of the current Delun members before joining the Feng clan during his travels.
My master is Siul Uchiha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces