Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, that works. He doesn't understand how he's better than her either since he's overly clumsy.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Do you think she'd annoy him with overly teasing at times?

Pffft the latest post shows that Josette's methods of healing is not effective.
Most likely.
What I'm wondering is why the bandages weren't tied to her.
cool
HeartWeird
I'll reply to your post tomarrow evening since I have to go to bed soon.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Shiruke Ryu
cool
HeartWeird
I'll reply to your post tomarrow evening since I have to go to bed soon.

Ok 3nodding

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

*rubs nose and walks out of the darkest corner of the OOC covered in cobwebs and dirt*

Sorry about my lateness to the OOC, Been some time since i've been back. Must of fallen asleep in the corner at the start

Hello All!

How is everyone this fine morning?
yum_puddi yum_tea

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Merciless Desires
*rubs nose and walks out of the darkest corner of the OOC covered in cobwebs and dirt*

Sorry about my lateness to the OOC, Been some time since i've been back. Must of fallen asleep in the corner at the start

Hello All!

yum_puddi yum_tea

HOY SMALL FRY.

I'm doin' great this morning. You?

Also may I just say, I feel like Felix will be a total BA. whee

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

HeartWeird
Merciless Desires

Hello All!

yum_puddi yum_tea

HOY SMALL FRY.

I'm doin' great this morning. You?

Also may I just say, I feel like Felix will be a total BA. whee

Small fry, Hmm, That may be a bit off considering I'm 6'5

I'm doing really good I do work in 5 hours though sadly, But it's only a five hour shift today bleh

Oh? I'm glad to hear that actually, I hope i'll have a chance to use some of his badassery

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Merciless Desires

I'm doing really good I do work in 5 hours though sadly, But it's only a five hour shift today bleh

Oh? I'm glad to hear that actually, I hope i'll have a chance to use some of his badassery

I hate having to do work... and I happen to have a lot of it today. Wish me luck.

If you have time at some point, maybe we could discuss character interaction between Felix and Josette. He seems like a no nonsense kind of fellow.

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

HeartWeird
Merciless Desires

I hate having to do work... and I happen to have a lot of it today. Wish me luck.

If you have time at some point, maybe we could discuss character interaction between Felix and Josette. He seems like a no nonsense kind of fellow.

Best of luck to you,I still got 4 hours of freedom left before 5 hours of work,Good thing im off tomorrow

I have time right now if you do as well, We could do some planning right now if you like, But it may take me some time to reply back, I've been playing with my nieces and they can be a bit of a hand full for just the two of them

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Merciless Desires
HeartWeird
Merciless Desires

Best of luck to you,I still got 4 hours of freedom left before 5 hours of work,Good thing im off tomorrow

I have time right now if you do as well, We could do some planning right now if you like, But it may take me some time to reply back, I've been playing with my nieces and they can be a bit of a hand full for just the two of them

That's fine 3nodding How shall we begin?

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

HeartWeird
Merciless Desires
HeartWeird
Merciless Desires

That's fine 3nodding How shall we begin?

Hm, I've heard talk of a solo mission, Perhaps a possible run in would be possible?

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Merciless Desires

Hm, I've heard talk of a solo mission, Perhaps a possible run in would be possible?

Hm? Can you elaborate?
HeartWeird

Is that so? You hate work? I recommend going to school with me and my annoying peers.

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Shiruke Ryu
HeartWeird

Is that so? You hate work? I recommend going to school with me and my annoying peers.

Pft... well I mean... it's not that I hate work all the time. Sometimes certain subjects can get on my nerves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff