User Image

The Art of...
Misguidance
Distrust
Cruelty
Depression
Life

A Band Roleplay

Inspired by the Art of Cruelty, created by ToTatic...

Thread

Key:
:: Introduction
:: The Rules
:: Transforma Stereo
:: The Groupies // Fans

Dapper Capitalist

::>Introduction

Introduction:
There's a whole new world out there waiting to be explored. This world is a whole new reality to some. It's their passion. Their love. Their life. It comsumes them. In their reality they are treated
As
Gods.

Worshiped with scene boys and girls hanging posters in their rooms. Screaming fans at each concert are faded to black behind the blinding lights from the stage.
You're famous.
You've hit it big.

Music.
It's all about the music.
You've found yourself there now. Surrounded by drugs, sex, and rock & roll. The sounds of the fans hold your spirits high. It's a feeling of elation every time you play. Don't fight the feeling. Fall into it. Let it surround you and bring happiness and wanting.

Now for the story:
It's just one band. One band, who by chance was heard by a scout at a local gig. But that's all history. Now they've found fame. And they bask in it every day. This band brings a whole new scene to the generation today. They're hailed by some and swooned at by others, each hanging their propaganda on the walls of their bedrooms.
In this there's no damsel in distress.
There's no fighting wars.
Well, maybe. To keep their music ontop of all others.
No, this story's about drugs and alcohol. It's about friendships and relationships, breakups and makeups.
The story is simple, of course.

The story is life.
It is of misguidance,
Of distrust,
Cruelty,
And Depression.

Dapper Capitalist

::Introduction
::> The Rules

The Rules:

1. All joining members must be literate.
2. There will be no god-moding.
3. Romance is allowed, hell, it's encouraged. However, don't bother taking it over the limit. You all know what I mean. If you really want to, take it to PMs because no one wants to see it.
4. Speaking of that, this would be rated R for: Explicit speech, drug & alcohol use//abuse, and sexual situations.
5. All sexualities are allowed. No bashing, no homophobics. Enough said.
6. Please, all writing must be in size 9 or 10 font. It makes things look neater,
7. Tell me who you want to be in Pm. In said PM, you must include an appropriate good-quality paragraph of you rp-ing them.This should be titled 'Pretty as a car crash' and please, wait until you are accepted before you post.
8. Out of character speech should and will be placed in either paretheses, brackets, or with the letters ooc: in front.
9. Only pre-made characters made by me are going to be allowed.
10. Have repect, be polite, and don't anger me. I don't take kindly to rude people who do not listen.
11. It's a three strikes your out rule in here. I will give out two warnings if you break the rules and in the third, you're out of here and automatically blacklisted.
12. Put some effort in your posts. I'm not asking for novels, just some creativity.
13. Activness! This will be a long term rp. So once you get a character do not just leave for a long period of time and expect your character to still be yours. I expect a post every couple of days. If your gone for more then, lets say three or four, please send a Pm stating your reasons before you leave and when/ if you'll return.
14. Remember to wait until you are accepted to post. Then afterwards, post as you please but try to interact with others. Don't isolate yourself and whine about it.
15. You know what, how about you title the audition Pm 'Little razorblade' instead.

Dapper Capitalist

::Introduction
::> Transforma Stereo

Transforma Stereo

[[All parts are taken]]

Dapper Capitalist

:: Introduction
::> The Groupies // Fans

The Groupies // Fans

User Image
Name: Erik Foster
Gaia Username: [[OPEN]]
Orientation: Homosexual
Nationality: American

Appearance:
Hair: Shaggy cut, black.
Eyes: Dark brown, so dark it's almost black.
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Erik's not completely out there about his prefrence, but it is known, not just always showing. He isn't cocky, annoying, or a jerk. He's the picture perfect gentleman. He's also clean as well, meaning no drugs or alcohol. However, Erik does love the band and doesn't know what he'd do if it just suddenly went away. Even though Erik is a gentleman, he is definitly not afraid to hide his opinion so much so if he was in a debate class, the man would be president.

Dapper Capitalist

wahmbulance

Dapper Capitalist

This isn't that bad....

is it? D:

Dapper Capitalist

Ba-ba-ching

Dapper Capitalist

//Our lips could touch...//

[[Bump]]

-Our cheeks could brush...-

Dapper Capitalist