Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

gaarasonegirl
I have made my decision on whether or not I'm going to keep Zaphora........

I have decided that I will keep Zaphora in the forum~ smile

GOOD.
*is looking for Leon's posts and Derian's posts and can't find them*

Fashionable Lunatic

Glad to hear it! biggrin
The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Welp, you mentioned her dad again, looks like it's pick on Aaron time :3

Edit*

After work of course

ROFL rofl What? Why is it pick on Aaron time? Oh gosh!!!! emotion_facepalm
Firoru
gaarasonegirl
I have made my decision on whether or not I'm going to keep Zaphora........

I have decided that I will keep Zaphora in the forum~ smile

GOOD.
*is looking for Leon's posts and Derian's posts and can't find them*

YAAAAA!!!!! The drama shall continue!!! biggrin

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
JackEgan33g
Emmie The Strange
JackEgan33g
Emmie The Strange
User Image

ROFL rofl Emmie! Boy am I glad to see a post from you! I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth hahaha How are you doing? biggrin

Nah still alive and on the earth. Just extremely busy taking care of my father. I will be posting when I get a moment. Likely tomorrow when the weather is crappy if my migraine goes away. I miss you guys.

Well I hope your father is ok, and it' good to have you back. I'm excited to see what you post tomorrow. Hopefully that migraine goes away biggrin

Actually I woke up to bad news. He is going into hospice. He is reaching his 6 month :/ he is in lots of pain. Hopefully if he is on pain killers he will be willing to try chemo but right now he just wants to stop all the medical stuff and be home. Really not the best place for me to write :/ sorry Speech Teen.

Fashionable Lunatic

Sorry about that Emmie :c

In other news, my aunt is having another baby soon, sharing the name with our delightful little Lucifer emotion_awesome

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Emmie The Strange
JackEgan33g
Emmie The Strange
JackEgan33g
Emmie The Strange
User Image

ROFL rofl Emmie! Boy am I glad to see a post from you! I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth hahaha How are you doing? biggrin

Nah still alive and on the earth. Just extremely busy taking care of my father. I will be posting when I get a moment. Likely tomorrow when the weather is crappy if my migraine goes away. I miss you guys.

Well I hope your father is ok, and it' good to have you back. I'm excited to see what you post tomorrow. Hopefully that migraine goes away biggrin

Actually I woke up to bad news. He is going into hospice. He is reaching his 6 month :/ he is in lots of pain. Hopefully if he is on pain killers he will be willing to try chemo but right now he just wants to stop all the medical stuff and be home. Really not the best place for me to write :/ sorry Speech Teen.
You don't need to apologize to me, I understand what you're going through, I have been in a similar situation, I even took a year off gaia. I can have Alex placed someehere off the map for the time being?

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
Hello guys emotion_c8

A few things to say, so I hope ya'll read this post emotion_kirakira

- The time for the bar to open is approaching and with that is the timeskip, so ya'll better be prepared, especially the last two sins that need to talk to Sam.
- Virtues: Since Emmie won't be posting because of certain complications, as we've seen, we need to move without her. Alex can be placed somewhere in the meantime, but everyone should finish and go to the hospital again since Robert is over there smile After that, you can do whatever you want at night. Maybe... head to the bar? emotion_dowant It all depends on you emotion_yatta

Anyway, I know we love each other and love to post in the forum, but we also should keep posting in the RP and reply smile If you didn't get the tags, head over there and read biggrin but if you're also having problems in real life, let us know. Remember, if the post isn't replied in 2 days, you can move one from that conversation and if you're also having trouble or problems and can't seem to post, you have a month to do something or you'll be notified and become a walk-in. Your profile will be terminated from the RP to let another player play.

I hope that everyone understands this, it's not ill intention but we have a lot of stuff to cover and the sooner, the better so we can play on future events xD

Oh the plans I have for all of you emotion_dowant

Anyway, that is all from me and yes, I'm doing better but again, work has me stuck, so yeah.

Later!

Fashionable Lunatic

Which reminds me that it is my turn... i forgot on the drive home... sweatdrop

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
The Bar is open guys. 9 'o clock! Time to get those Sins moving!

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
IAreTehSpeechTeen
Emmie The Strange
JackEgan33g
Emmie The Strange
JackEgan33g
Emmie The Strange
User Image

You don't need to apologize to me, I understand what you're going through, I have been in a similar situation, I even took a year off gaia. I can have Alex placed someehere off the map for the time being?

Yeah you can place her somewhere off the map so you are not stuck.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Should Zaphy go to the bar as well? =w=

Fashionable Lunatic

Alright then, the time approaches emotion_dowant

Perhaps Abril will!

To.. survey the area for suspicious behavior... of course ninja

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I'll make a single post for roberts and jasper, roberts will be going to the bar, jasper will be downtown looking at videos, unless we need all the virtues at the hospital, then I can spread it and have him make his way there, thoughts or ideas on how I should go anyone?

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Well the announcement is enlightening

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers