Welcome to Gaia! ::

>.< Five hours of my day and all we did was go out to eat... Please somebody tell me how it takes that long to go eat >.>

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Depends on where you live, how far you live away from said restaurant (or where ever you ate at), and how talkative the people you're dining with.

When I lived in NYC, I lived in Queens and a trip to Manhattan (depending on the subway schedule) can take up to anywhere from 30mins to an hour just to go to my favorite Japanese restaurant. And then waiting could be anywhere from twenty minutes to an hour (weekdays) and then the trip back.

Over here in Bolivia, I can spend five hours at a person house and they'll mostly talk first before and the actual eating would take an hour because we go through the full course soup/salad, main course, dessert. Then it's more talking, and for someone that isn't very social like me it can be boring... sweatdrop
O.o Guess that's what I get for asking for an explanation xD

The sad part is, we left within five minutes of me posting I was leaving... And the actual eating/sitting around in the restaurant took about an hour. 4 hours of traveling >.<

And the worst part was I forgot any of my handhelds T.T

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Eww, 4 hours of traveling? o.O; I wouldn't go that far no matter how good the food is...
Well roughly an hour and a half each way, plus about 30 minutes to get into the restaurant, and the last 20-30 minutes random time wasting >.>

Great restaurant, but yeah... Definitely not worth the time it took >.<

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I would say not. Heh...I should get to sleep knowing I get to spend Easter with my family and it's someone's birthday too.
Alright. Well have fun tomorrow ^^

I'll most likely just be sitting around playing games all day xD We don't generally do anything for easter
I am home
-siiiiigh-
little cousins are such a hand full

I am still babysitting one but she's fine. She's just playing pokemon biggrin

Okay uhhhh well i guess I should post with Kairi...
I just don't know what I should do with her :/
I'd go out 4 hours for a resturant, i quite like the whole venturing out on a mini road trip adventure
CaIIMeCarlo
I'd go out 4 hours for a resturant, i quite like the whole venturing out on a mini road trip adventure

.... what?
Pokemon is the awesome! whee

Ok, I guess 4 hours wouldn't be so horrible... Especially if you actually like who you're traveling with.

Except we don't have a car, it was over three buses >.< All of them overstuffed
overstuffed public transport -shivers-

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wow, sounds like a horrible day for some of you...but I did get chocolate in the end, I visited my mum and she gave me chocolate...YAY!!! rofl

I'm 18, but my love of chocolate will never die
WakefulAcorn
Also...I got no chocolate crying

you'll get some delicious chocolate kullan, dont you fret :3
-EDIT- oh ok, just disregard this then

More story related:
1) i quite like the idea that the crystal under Ba Sing Se is lighting up the underground.

2) what do you guys think about evil benders? im thinking for Suzaku and Calista's story that they are up against a hunting organisation led by an evil bender whos essentially a slave for the anti army. thoughts on fighting your own kind? Moose you can add or change whatever you want to this

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, I did have Bozun sentence three Benders to their deaths for slave trading...some Benders are convinced that if they sell out other benders, they can live a normal, even a successful life above...of course, anti-benders just sell them into slavery or kill them as well, and the betrayers are never heard of again, so no-one knows that it is all just a trick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff