18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I do too especially when it really gets to the interesting parts. ><;
To this day, I still miss my FF7 Turks oriented roleplay. D:

Devoted Shapeshifter

I had an FF7 RP, it was rolling good.
Then one of my main posters disappeared for a while and backed everyone else up. crying

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Aww. sad I'm almost tempted to revive it again. We only had a small group and used the canon Turks characters. I played as Rod Turk and Tseng.

But enough with the sad, depressing tales of dead threads! Poor Hikara! D: Not to worry, Keyaku won't let your pretty little head hit the ground.

Devoted Shapeshifter

Gah. I totally forgot about the guards, but I guess they did not really bother Hikara.
Knowing she was always welcome to the Firelord. I might go do some adjusting.
Thankies Keyaku! blaugh

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I think it be more funny just to leave it as is just so Keyaku can be pissed about it.
But yeah, the guards are just not taking their job seriously. Bozun, I think you need
to fire those guys. rofl

Devoted Shapeshifter

Lol. New guards pwease? Bahahaha.
Let Keyaku be pissed for a little while.
It gives it a chance to start something interesting. biggrin
I've only ever been in one 1x1 Rp and that was with my friend but she stopped it cos it was too weird with me lol.

Okay I shall shower then read le posts
Yay. Keyaku to the rescue.
I won't post as Calista until Suzaku cos well calista should be very pale and weak by now but carlo is at work so in a few hours I will make him post.

Hilarious Seeker

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
keep it as if there are no guards actually....trust me, it's all for the great plan soon to unfold....as soon as Angelic posts, then we can start twisted

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Conspiracy! This is going to be good. XD

Devoted Shapeshifter

Yay! I am glad I did a good job and started something!!! blaugh
Suzuki Neko

side note: not knowing what kind of person keyaku is he isnt trying to ignore, insult him or anything. he's just plain ol' dead tired razz After i posted i realised Suzaku is very warranted for a stabbing frenzy given by keyaku sweatdrop and possibly kairi for potentially frightening autumn

Shy Friend

So Calista and Suzako are both at the spring now right? Wow this is quite a turn up of events. Getting so exciting. But poor Autumn guys! She's going to freak out. Not only did someone just pass out and got Keyaku away from her, there are now two strangers. She's going to freak >o<

Poor things though and poor Kairi she has so much work to do.
can imagine she would be with whats going on around her, and with so much happening my character is most likely going to sleep through the whole thing. unless physically woken of course

now that i think about it, it is not within the best interests of keyaku to make a scene with Suzaku infront of autumn. huzzah for potential immunity from danger!

if i make mistakes interacting with people, im still new so it might take a while to get where you guys are at with knowing each other's characters. just let me know what ive done wrong if it comes to it, Moose and i usually converse about our posts anyway and i ask Acorn about any potential major actions im about to take

Shy Friend

So far so good on Autumn's side. She will freak though, poor girl. Might even panic into using her fire-bending. It her only self-defense, thus whenever she feels threatened it is the one thing she goes to, which in turn is damaging herself due to no control over it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff