Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Scamp

Huzzah, it appears the thread and OOC have been created.
Oh this looks very interesting and well thought out. It's sad to say that these Rps are the ones that don't get the credit they deserve.

I for one am very willing to take part in this Rp, and willing to see it on the long run since I'm always active. Going to start my profile so it may take a while till I send it up since I do tend to doodle a lot and this gives me tons of options to differ my style.
The Mixologist

Thanks! I tried running this rp once before, and I've changed some things since. So I think the setting is a bit more fleshed out and the rp as a whole is a bit more refined. Hopefully! Using high schools as "factions" seems pretty great at least, I love that it's a very loose faction system and characters may end up teaming up with other people instead.

I can't wait to see your profile! I tend to draw most of my rp characters too, but sometimes I find someone else's picture that is way too fun to pass up. This is one of those times. >:3
PatchouliMilk
The Mixologist

Thanks! I tried running this rp once before, and I've changed some things since. So I think the setting is a bit more fleshed out and the rp as a whole is a bit more refined. Hopefully! Using high schools as "factions" seems pretty great at least, I love that it's a very loose faction system and characters may end up teaming up with other people instead.

I can't wait to see your profile! I tend to draw most of my rp characters too, but sometimes I find someone else's picture that is way too fun to pass up. This is one of those times. >:3

Oh really? Well the structure looks great to me. But yes I do understand how some can take all this as confusion since they rush to get profiles done and forget to read vital points of the Rp.

I'm almost done with my profile myself. Sorry it's taking a while since I said before I like to think things out and therefore it causes a lot of writing and drawbacks as well.
The Mixologist
PatchouliMilk
The Mixologist

Oh really? Well the structure looks great to me. But yes I do understand how some can take all this as confusion since they rush to get profiles done and forget to read vital points of the Rp.

I'm almost done with my profile myself. Sorry it's taking a while since I said before I like to think things out and therefore it causes a lot of writing and drawbacks as well.

Take your time! I think I at least took a couple of days on my profile.

Yeah, there was some confusion about the rp structure last time. I think the things that caused confusion last time are now a lot easier to spot, such as the number of abilities (3) and that the majority of the characters should be high schoolers. I'll accept other characters though if someone had a good idea for one. They'd be less likely to find high schoolers willing to cooperate with them though, so they might have a higher chance of being an antagonist.
PatchouliMilk
The Mixologist
PatchouliMilk
The Mixologist

Take your time! I think I at least took a couple of days on my profile.

Yeah, there was some confusion about the rp structure last time. I think the things that caused confusion last time are now a lot easier to spot, such as the number of abilities (3) and that the majority of the characters should be high schoolers. I'll accept other characters though if someone had a good idea for one. They'd be less likely to find high schoolers willing to cooperate with them though, so they might have a higher chance of being an antagonist.

Ok I finished up. I may have some kinks that I didn't spot and fix so if you happen to just fell free to let me know and I'll gladly correct it. I'm not one for taking mistakes at heart.

Again thanks and hoping to have fun! biggrin

Aged Scamp

Hello Mix, nice to see someone taking an interest and signing up so shortly after the thread was posted whee Welcome to Terra Somnio.
Lotus Dumpling
Hello Mix, nice to see someone taking an interest and signing up so shortly after the thread was posted whee Welcome to Terra Somnio.
Thanks Lotus for the warm welcome! And yes this caught my eye rather quick than most threads. Liking what you and your partner have done and glad I can be apart of it smile

Melodious Phantom

I'm all over this! Was there a literacy level in particular that I missed? I'm definitely going to send in a profile though, and I've got a support/rogue class in mind. . .
AmberSkye1
I'm all over this! Was there a literacy level in particular that I missed? I'm definitely going to send in a profile though, and I've got a support/rogue class in mind. . .

As long as you're not putting asterisks around actions and you can write a couple paragraphs, you're fine. Can't wait to see your profile!

Melodious Phantom

PatchouliMilk

Cool! I vary a bit but definitely no asterisks. Sent it in~

Melodious Phantom

Yay I was accepted!
The Mixologist

My charrie goes to the same school as you, if you want to recognize him. If you're part of the committee, he's likely patched you up afterwards?
I'm starting to get disappointed, no gang member profiles ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces