Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost Supporter

So lately role playing has become a chore here on gaia. And I do't think it should be! So I'm looking for someone who can make it fun again. Something with plot that I can really get into you know!?

So I have a few ideas that we can both develop plots for. Just let me know what sparks your interest.

Attack on titan (OCS)
Magical girl (boy?) X Human
Red Riding hood spin off
Fractured fairy tales
Demon X Hunter

As fro genders I don't really care what you want to play as long as you're mature about it. I know yaoi can be really cute and stuff. But it's just a normal relationship. If you're looking to rp kinks and stuff like that, I'd prefer you look else where. That doesn't mean I won't do gay couples. Just, you know, I don't role play sex.

Thanks for reading.

Ghost Supporter

Ghost Supporter

Ghost Supporter

still looking.

Ghost Supporter

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ryuuaka
bump!

I love magical boys what kind are you aiming for?

Ghost Supporter

WolfdeHeartless

Well mostly I was thinking boys who accidentally find magical items. So boys in cute fluffy dresses fighting evil.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ryuuaka

Well mostly I was thinking boys who accidentally find magical items. So boys in cute fluffy dresses fighting evil.

Cross dressing???? o.O um......

Ghost Supporter

WolfdeHeartless

That was my thought yes. But it doesn't have to be if that makes you uncomfortable.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ryuuaka
WolfdeHeartless

That was my thought yes. But it doesn't have to be if that makes you uncomfortable.

Lol I only watch drag queens I don't wanna be one...

Ghost Supporter

WolfdeHeartless

That's a little, umm, rude. This might not work out sorry.

Ghost Supporter

Aged Gaian

In the year 2135 mankind was finally introduced to the rest of the universe. A race of sentient beings called 'Cumakians' found our universe, the Milky Way, and thought us a plague, or a pest that needed extermination. For 12 long years we fought them and 12 years we held them off, maintaining our colonies throughout our universe, never losing one, even though we were out numbered and out gunned. We were truly a remarkable race, and the superiors of the Cumakian People decided maybe we weren't foolish monkey creatures, but an actual race of intelligent beings. In an angry and uneasy diplomatic meeting, the leaders of the human race and of the Cumakian people met and settled on a peace agreement. It was then that the Cumakian people brought the humans into the rest of the universe. They met with the Council of Planets. A large council, created of a representative from every race in the universe to maintain diplomatic relations between each other and stop from galaxy spanning wars.

The humans of course joined in the council and became an active member. Not only did they help with diplomatic missions, but they contributed to galaxy wide sciences, and colonization efforts, and diplomatic agreements and exploration. They became an active member of the galactic community and was quickly honored and respected by all other races, as a strong, and adaptive race. They weren't the most beautiful, they weren't the strongest, and they weren't the smartest, but they had an average affinity for all attributes which allowed them to expand, and adapt to any situation which also made them unique. Within 100 Years of human involvement, in the year 2240 human kind led the Galactic council and held the way forward of the galaxy in the palm of their hands. For the next 60 years, everything was running fine. A council senator, human, died of old age and was replaced by a strong young man with an intelligent mind. He ran for 30 years as a peaceful man, but once he gained control of the galaxy mind set, he began to expand their borders further through the galaxy, which had always been a controversial topic.

In the year 2300 he found a new race of beings. They simply called themselves....Cidea. The Cidea were a collection of random and malformed alien races. No one quite knew anything about them, except they were very religious and very violent. Apparently their military power had been growing behind the known borders and they were becoming a large force to be reckoned with. When they invaded the known universe, the humans led the way to war against them. Time and time again the humankind lost and soon a human leader was replaced. This war raged on for almost 100 years. The Cidea were so large and powerful and organized, it was difficult to fight them.

But one day, a man rose up. A human. He graduated from the military intelligence program at the age of 18, from 15, two years sooner than anyone has ever done so. He became an admiral at age 22 and became the grand commander over the entire Council of Planets Navy at the age of 25. He single handed led the attack against the Cidea, studying them, aware of them, and understanding them completely. It was something no one had ever seen before. Not to mention his amazing ability to gather followers, and his plans were always so unique and different, no one would have thought of them, or thought he was crazy. Three times he was threatened to be discharged and three times his plans worked for the better. He was an amazingly scary tactician, even in person, when not on the field. He always knew what to say, always knew how to act, always knew how to fight in any situation. It was odd, he was odd and his mind always kept people at arms length.

He only had one friend, and this friend would never speak of the Commander to anyone. Only three years after he joined, the war was over. The Cidea had been pushed back behind their own lines, the borders of the known universe were expanded, and the planets once held by the Cidea were taken and they weren't seen from again. In fact....shortly after The Cidea disappeared, so did the commander, and his second in command and best friend....
The current year...is 2414. And all is well with the universe....until on a distant planet, far from the core worlds and far from the safety of the fleets and armies of the council worlds, a small colony planet of Mikash. The colony was actually on the moon of this planet, the planet itself was too ravaged by war to be of any use to the tenants of this universe. But the moon was plentiful and beautiful, ravaged yes, but not nearly as badly as the planet. On this small colony, the security forces there were about to get a terrifying surprise.

The day was cold, but that was normal. It was night now, the sun was only up for a few hours a day, but plenty enough for the plants on this moon to get all the attention they needed to form a tropical oasis. It was a really nice colony, the security was lax and untrained, the people were rich and spoiled. It was a tourist attraction, yet set on the edge of the universe. Unwise? Probably, but after their victory against The Cidea, the races of the universe grew proud and arrogant. It is here, on this colony, that an unknown individual will rise up, to either stop a powerful foe, or to join them....for on the 12th day of the 10th month in the human calendar, a shadow would appear over the planet. A carrier, the size of which had never been seen before.....and it was bearing the marks of The Cidea.

This is my character, also the commander who had disappeared and was considered a genius.

This is his second in command and best friend.

(Hello everyone! I am a long time role player, have been doing this for years. I have a large imagination, no limits, and consider myself literate. I normally write between 3-5 paragraphs per posts, and starters are normally as long as this one you see above. I am looking for a female role player who meets the same qualifications that I have mentioned here. This is a science fiction, action, drama, political role play with romance added. Please be at least 18 years or older and have an open mind and an active imagination. If this is something you would like to play then send me a PM. If not but you like my writing style then please send me a PM anyway, I have many other ideas that vary from this, to fantasy fiction. And i'm always willing to discuss other ideas too. So hit me up if interested! smile )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff