heart bump heart

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Kitsu Maxwell
Suzuki Mine

lol We have a need for both, but I think you would get more play time if you made a student. :3

Speaking of which, I think I might have to bring Zane back in. If only to have interactions outside of the princess club members +Lilith. lol He could talk to Sergio or somethin. I'll turn his profile in a bit later. ^^

If you do bring Zane, I have some ideas that might spice stuff up and give you a plan for Le resistance!

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
heart bump heart

im planning my first post. . . 3nodding

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
right now, Nja is in Fantasy Forest heart

when she has to teach a class, lemme kno and i'll jump her here for the class heart

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Nja the Profound Light

There's no need to bump, okay. ^_^

Winner

Gonna get that Lilith post up later today. ; u ;

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Macy has been sent off for review~
Now to try and work on a Chaeli post before I run off to D&D in a couple hours~!

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
added quote heart

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
-gasp!- Oh my gosh! New peoples!! biggrin Welcome to the RP Nja and Candi! -immediately runs off to read the new character profiles-

Oh! And I'd love to hear your ideas LMO. :3 I'm a little stuck for inspiration for Zane at the moment so any little bit of input would be wonderful.~

Little Miss Opinionated
Candi Cosmo
Nja the Profound Light

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Suzuki Mine

Omg I love Macy!! surprised She's so freaking cute! and I absolutely adore her back story!! I can't wait to see how she does in this school! whee

Winner

Is Macy supposed to be a teacher? o .o

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Kitsu Maxwell
Welcome to the RP. . .I'd love to hear your ideas . . .for Zane at the moment. ..input would be wonderful.~

thank you for the welcome heart it not everyday that one can join such a lavish rp heart

as i gain confidence that i am familiar with the thread enough to give accurate feedback(?), i will totally support any think-tank you've got going heart

but before all that, i gt make my first rp post heart

Winner

Mm.. I should get to writing that Lilith post now.
Once she peels off that crowd, it'll be easier for Luca, Addie, Kid & Elly to interact. //nodnod

//is feeling like such a lazy butt

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kitsu Maxwell

Yaaay~ Macy has fans~ <3
She one of my more fun characters to let run around. Just wait until she starts deeming someone as her 'sidekick'. XD

Karmie Gee

In the universe that Macy comes from people live much longer, so technically she's still in her late teens/ early twenties in maturity.

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Suzuki Mine
Kitsu Maxwell

Yaaay~ Macy has fans~ <3
She one of my more fun characters to let run around. Just wait until she starts deeming someone as her 'sidekick'. XD

lol! I'm going to seriously enjoy the first interaction that girl has with Luca.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff