Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-lurks- You can always visit the art gallery. Sorry about only posting once so far. My family is getting ready to put our house up for sale. Pictures are being taken tomorrow.

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Also, I just wanted to leave this here~ if anyone is having trouble coming up with a design for their character, this game is a really fun resource for coming up with quick, cool designs! That whole site in general has some great games for creating characters. ^^
working on helena's post now. c:

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
@Defender
The baby Xd that's crazy, though Mistery can be crazy at time heh so maybe i'll leave her as she is. As for the music I agree, but Mistery's used to be a different song when I first made her.
iNSaNiTY love it <3
Omg that game <3 I might be twenty years old, but I love dress up games >///////< iv'e actually played that one before redface

@Dark
I could move her there after she deals with Oda interrupting her visit twisted
Oh and don't worry about the one post so far issue, the rp just started so it's okay, good luck with selling your house, unless you don't want to move, then.. I hope it doesn't work.

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'm back to old Oda so I have my old song. But the other song I had was The only thing I know for real Every song in this game was awesome.

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

@ Hinata Oh man, the music~ so many good songs in this RP. XD
And don't worry, you're never too old to play dress up! Those games are so much fun~ :]

@ Cruella Yay! ^^ Have fun!

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I do want to move. I want to get out of freezing cold New York! I hate it here!

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

darkqueenie
I do want to move. I want to get out of freezing cold New York! I hate it here!

Are you originally from somewhere warmer? o.o I'm from Jersey, and it's really hot here right now! Or did you just mean in the winter? Because yeah, I've heard the winter up in the city is brutal. x.x

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I was born in Maryland but spent a good chunk of my life in Missouri. I just don't like the cold. The only time I like the cold is if I feel sick. That's it. Or if it's really hot outside and it's the ac...

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

I'm sort of the opposite; I hate the heat, haha! Although the opposite is true and it feels really nice to come in from a really cold day and turn the heat on. ^^
posted! C:

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Sparkly Detective

User Image

Hello all!!User Image
hello! ~ヾ(^∇^)

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

Hi there~ ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit