Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First off - I apologize for the lack of beauty in this said thread, I'm a bit lazy and currently on my boyfriend's oversized monitor. I do make graphics and decorate my posts, which I ask you do, too. And while we're on the subject - anime photos only.

I write anywhere between 300-2,000 words a post, but I prefer we keep it below 1,000 due to my busy schedule, and just to keep my stress levels low. So let's say... Anywhere between 300-800 words a post on average? Oh, I also only write over private threads.

I don't have many limits other than fading to black once it goes below the belt. Fading means hinting what they've done, and then a short time skip to the aftermath. I also will not do any sort of *****, necrophilia, incestual, or severe age gaps (10+ years) for pairings. I'm also only looking for heterosexual pairings for the moment being.

I play both male and female, I ask that you don't come to me specifying that you only play one or the other. As for me, I prefer the female role for the moment being, but I don't mind taking on the male depending on the plot and pairing.

DRAMA, ROMANCE, GORE - all of these I adore. There has to be romance, it's just my cup of tea. I also am a fan of putting our characters through absolute hell. Losing family members, depression, hate, arguments, whatever the plot could possibly include and call for. I also l o v e gore during action scenes, or whenever it is called for.

I have some samples here if you wouldn't mind taking a look there to ease your curiosity, and I please ask that you send me some samples of your own role play writing so I can be sure our writing styles will work together before we spend tons fo time plotting.

So the last thing would just be that I require OOC chatting, over either a private thread or a messenger (Skype or AIM). It might sound ridiculous, but without constant plotting (and building a friendship with one another) role plays tend to die, and fast. So please, let's keep plot ideas flowing and chatting with one another. cx

PM or QUOTE ME for a reply.

Feel free to suggest pairings other than these!
                            Italics are preferred roles
                            *'s are cravings

vampire x human
                            stowaway x pirate captain
                            zombie apocalypse *
                            teacher x student *
                            chatroom style : long distance relationship *
                            imaginary friend x imaginer *

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100