Welcome to Gaia! ::

'pologies if i get offline for some time today.
that'd mean that i'm out shopping with some awersome guy. <3
-+ [akikaze]
'pologies if i get offline for some time today.
that'd mean that i'm out shopping with some awersome guy. <3

Damn you... I want to go shopping with a awesome guy... But yeah, even though I'm palying two characters, if no one else joins for the second entourage, I'll play as a third character... I say third aeon... Depending on how active my second character needs to be, possibly fourth aeon...
Awesome guy!? What are ya talkin' about? I wanna go shoppin' with an awesome girl! xD
<3

i'm baaack. i had a fun day, real fun~.
he was good company and we laughed a lot. shame it was just two or so hours.
but this was the best day of my vacation since the Plastic Tree-gig last month.
yee, i owe him. ^^;
aasorry again x___x
won't bother with the excuses today, as many as there are. i won't be on for long today - my brother needs to work on his music-stuffs. and i've got a load of things that need doing.

should have enough time for a quick post.
scratch that, i've got about five minutes of online-time left ;__;
and tomorow/sunday, i might think about writing up for a third character, if that's okay. i got all inspired by Nausicaa and want to make some kind of fiend-tamer girl that could double as a guardian of some kind. could be veeery interesting :3
sorries for being offline all day. .__.;;

i won't be online much tomorrow (saturday) because i'm gonna go over to a friend's place and spend the night there.
andand...um. yeah, if we don't get more peoples soon, i'll make a third character too. male this time. i've already got two girls. yee~. just not sure what to make him then. X__x;,
i'm tired. and trying out a life with glasses~, because i'm boooored.
Sorry I haven't been active much lately. I've been busy with... family difficulties. I'll try and post as soon as I can... but not tonight, unfortunately.

Again, sorry.
I'm also excusing myself from not posting, or infact, talking as a new member of this role play at all. 'Cause I just got back from Oregon yesterday so things have been hectic. Now I'm back home in NJ, and I've been in this wicked party the whole day.. Soo.. Forgive please. >3<
._. s**t, I think I'm confused where I am. ^^;;
You know...it really sucks when you make a thread, and no one even thinks of joining, even though it is an OoC thread...

*sighs* it is so lonely in there...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces