Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
|[ suteki da ne? /a literate FFX-based roleplay ]|

Main thread here.

` introduction and story.
hello, and welcome to -+ [akikaze]'s Final Fantasy X -based roleplay. in the following posts, you are introduced to the roleplay and its requirements.
by saying that this roleplay is based on final fantasy X, i of course mean only FFX. in this roleplay, we ignore final fantasy X-2's existence.
and i must state that the events in this roleplay take place a century after FFX, thus the original characters are no longer. thank you for your attention and interest!

---

Dead for a thousand years,
A great terror arose from the deep,
It swept across the land,
A lone past still lingers...

Sin.
An entity known to fall only to rise again. Known to bring destruction and death to the land of Spira.
For a thousand years, it plagued the world, taking the lives of innocent citizens. It appeared to end a war between Zanarkand and Bevelle, but upon destroying the machina and the sides warring, it lingered, continued its killing and destryoing...

Destiny cannot be denied.

Summoners.
People with a power to call forth aeons, summoners were charged with the duty of exterminating Sin with the power of the Final Summon. The first summoner to accomplish such a feat was Yunalesca.
When Yunalesca defeated Sin, she brought a Calm to Spira in exchange of her own life. Just when it seemed like Sin had been taken care of for good, ten years elapsed and the terror rose again;
Sin was still alive.

A burden grows heavier,
To the kingdom of the sun,
Across a vast sea,
The journey home begins...

For a thousand years, this method was used to defeat Sin. But every time a summoner exchanged his or her life for a Calm, it lasted for ten years before Sin would have manifested enough power to rise again.
When a summoner named Yuna, along with her guardians, found a way to defeat Sin without it ever coming back, they gave it a go. And they failed. Yuna and her guardians failed to defeat Sin and bring the Eternal Calm to Spira. Sin continued its reign of terror, and new summoners were sacrificed to bring at least those ten years of Calm to the ravaged land.

Now, a century later, new summoners and new guardians are willing to find a way to defeat Sin and bring the Eternal Calm to their beloved home land. Casting aside beliefs, siding with enemies, what the summoners and guardians would not do to save their loved Spira.

So cast aside your beliefs, stand your ground,
for you might be the one
to save the beloved land of many.
` rules.
i expect all of you to follow the rules and read them through carefully AT LEAST once.

[ m o d e r a t o r /owner of thread: -+ [akikaze] (calling her aki-chan will do the trick). ]

[o1] rule numero uno.
-- This thread is literate to advanced literate. I am talking about people who know their way around a dictionary and can type decent posts by the lenght of at least a paragraph. I don't really need a novel or anything, since it takes ages to read, and i mighn't reach such lenghts myself all of the time.

[o2] profiles.
-- I'm going to expect PM'ed profiles. If you post your profile, however, I'm not going to accept it. You must PM -+ [akikaze] your profile! And also, please note that I want you to post a short sentence of sorts as the subject of your PM. Please include the phrase 'Destiny cannot be Denied' as the subject when PM'ing me!

[o3] romance and violence.
-- We all have played Final Fantasy X, right? So we are aware of the fiends lurking about and just waiting for an opportunity to get a bite out of the heroes. Violence, therefore, is inevitable, but do keep it PG-13. Don't get overboard with it, alright? I don't want to traumatize the younger users of Gaia.
As for romance, well...it's clear that some characters might take a fancy to each other. But if it goes further than a crush, please do not cyber in the thread. If you must, go to PM's or messengers. And as a side-note, I am accepting homosexual relationships as well.

[o4] races and characters.
-- We all know the four main races of FFX - human, Al Bhed, Ronso and Guado. However, there can be crossbreeds of these races. Just make it sensible. The Guados and Ronsos are in a little 'war' of sorts and some human Yevonites don't think kindly of the Al Bheds.
As for the characters, we need all sorts of people. I'd appreciate at least two summoners and from three to six guardians for each. However, if one summoner has fewer guardians because of say, fiend attacks that cost lives, then the summoner is free to seek help from the another summoner and his/her entourage. Sound complicated? I know, but it makes sense. A summoner can't go alone forever.
Other characters such as priests and priestesses, faction leaders and such are allowed and welcomed as well.

[o5] be creative.
-- With your posts, characters, whatever. Just be creative! Give your characters depth and originality. Paint me a rainbow with your words. I'd really appreciate all tries and whatnot at that.

[o6] have a lot of fun.
-- The most important thing with a roleplay is to get to know the people you're playing with and having fun with them. On my part, you're free to make suggestions to me or just speak to me.
This is the last rule, but remember that I can change these at any time. Please follow these rules and you'll do fine!
` character and aeon listing.
a listing of vacant and taken characters, as well as the aeons in this story. please check the spots with care before deciding which one you will take.

`first entourage.
the summoner: Marius Lasher. [ [s y n t h e s ! z e d] ]
the guardian: Faith Noa. [Yumi Kishimoto]
the big brother: (vacant)
the black mage: Riese Weistarrin. [Tifa54321]
the samurai: Cimmah Edcisu. [ ++[a i s h i] ]
the dragon knight: (vacant)
the thief: Tear LangĂ­ne. [ -+ [akikaze] ]

`second entourage.
the summoner: (vacant)
the guardian: (vacant)
the big brother: (vacant)
the black mage: (vacant)
the samurai: (vacant)
the dragon knight: (vacant)
the thief: (vacant)

`others.
-10 spots vacant-

---
`the aeons.
Valefor.

Ifrit.

Ixion.

Shiva.

Bahamut.

Yojimbo.

Anima.

magus sisters;
Cindy.
Sandy.
Mindy.
we seriously need some more members to this roleplay.
please check out the main thread if you're interested!
-+ [akikaze]
*o*
-+ [akikaze]
*o*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items