+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

𝔾reetings and salutations, friend! I have a primary thread that I usually use for searching, but we're not talking about that here! This is my cravings thread, for when I'm not really up for general stuff, but gods do I want some specifics. Were gunna keep this short, sweet, and to the point as I'm capable of. It doesn't suit me at all, but so it goes.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

𝕄e
⇝Sydney - 21 - transman - USA - wordy c**t and over all amiable fellow
⇝Plays all genders and sexualities
⇝Only limits are those required by the ToS
⇝Plays via private threads, emails, or PM's (iin order of preference)
⇝Plots via PM's or Skype
⇝Writes a whole lot or a few paragraphs, depending on mood, interest level and motivation
⇝Will generally draw or describe character(s), as jacking other peoples art is not okay
===Note: My new tablet and my current computer do not like each other, so pictures may be difficult to come by.
⇝Doesn't mind making forum posts a bit pretty but largely thinks it highly unnecessary
⇝Loves playing multiple characters
⇝Loves CanonxOC

𝕐ou
⇝Help find a plot we both like
⇝Don't tell me how to play my own OC's
⇝Don't try to dictate anything about my OC's for that matter
⇝Doesn't specifically play with males or females because I'm agender aha
⇝Has fun and pretty much does whatever they'd like

π•Žon't
⇝Mpreg
⇝Incestuous relationships
⇝Any underage/adult pairings

𝔻on't β„‚are 𝔽or
⇝Dark, gritty role plays
⇝Modern Settings (Depending)
⇝The common caricature of demons

𝕃ikes
⇝Hurt/Comfort
⇝Friendship
⇝Naturally developing relationships
⇝Sandbox-style role plays
⇝Cute fluff and timid characters
⇝Characters that fall "outside the norm"
⇝Multiple main characters

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝕆riginals
⇝ Crafting?!?!?
===This is the stupidest thing I've ever asked for, but give me a fantasy role play where I can keep an inventory and make things and find things and I'm yours forever.

⇝ Cleverly Disguised Crafting Ploy, aka "Virtual Reality Fantasy Game"
===Okay, so. I started watching Sword Art Online and I love it. I'm like... five episodes in, but if we could maybe make up our own world and have the characters in slightly less peril, I'd love to do something like this. Maybe have a guild. Sounds delicious.

⇝ Barring That...
===Okay so. I went to the Renaissance Festival today, and I'd love something just... where we could explore fantasy medieval settings and do adventures and stuff. Like if we could play DnD with our own setting and no DM (various systems optional) that would be utterly glorious.

⇝ Thar Be Dragons
===I'm currently exploring new ideas of dragons in a story of mine. The idea was originally inspired by Iguanamouth's Unusual Hoard idea. I have a little group of characters, or the beginnings of them. True dragons are collectors. They gather more with age and prowess. Gems and gold are obviously stand-bys, but a decent hoard of gold is generally only something you can get with age. There are other sentient species, generally. Dragons often kill one another for their hoards, but sometimes they'll team up. Young ones, particularly. Young ones tend to hoard things relevant to a favoured craft. They'll often work among the other species to help get them started, as most every dragon possesses an innate ability to shape-shift. I dunno. We can work on it, if anyone's interested.

⇝ Entity/Mortal Interaction
===I'd really like to play with made up pantheons and the interactions between them and their followers. This is really only an element, but it would be fun to include.

⇝ Demon x Freshly and Reluctantly Fallen Angel
===I dunno, I think it would be neat to have an angel that accidentally went against their lord and fell, watch them try and cope with falling from grace and have a demon sort of take them in. I would prefer to play the demon, but I'm alright with either.

User Image

⇝ If You Can Stomach Fluff... (Harry Potter/Naruto)
===Okay I know this isn't everyone's thing, but I'm kinda down lately and I'd like an escape into happy nice CanonxOC romance land. Fluff galore, cute dates, hurt/comfort maybe? I dunno, just falling in love and helping each other overcome obstacles. If you could play Severus Snape (I know, shoosh) or Remus Lupin, for Harry Potter (preferably Marauder's Era) or Sabaku no Gaara or Aburame Shino for Naruto, that would just be really great but... I dunno, we can talk about it.
*I can't actually do post-Shipudden and I'm sorry, I'm so far behind.

𝔽andom
⇝ Homestuck OC Madness
===For odd reasons, I'd like to play some fantrolls in a morailegiance to explore that side of troll romance. Honestly, looking into troll romance in general would be super interesting to me but for reasons undefined, I'm going to greatly prefer to stick to OC's.

⇝ A Marauder's Era Harry Potter AU That I Really Did Not Think I Would Enjoy But Look at Me Now
===Alright so like a year ago, someone came to me with this plot where Voldemort had successfully killed Harry when he was a baby and risen to power fairly rapidly. Once in power, people of decent blood purity (half-blood and better) were paired off by the government into arranged marriages. They were allowed I think a year, maximum, of adjustment time, but if the female was not pregnant when the allotted time had expired, the couple was put under the Imperius Curse and recruited into Voledmort's army for the rest of their lives. There were a bunch of rule for the marriages, which we could obviously change, but like... I think there was a minimum of three children, the first-born would be taken for the army when they came of age, ect. ect. It ended up being really really fun for some reason, and kind of functioned as a really ******** up domestic role play. I'd like it if you'd play Severus Snape, and I'm willing to play anyone you'd like.

⇝ Also Hogwarts Life in General
===I'm very fond of sandbox style role plays where the characters start from a young age and grow through ranks of whatever system. I do it with Naruto a lot, or try. These never get very far then and it always makes me sad. unu If we're going to do CanonxOC, favorite era is Marauder's, but I'm also somewhat interested in a Next Gen. Honestly, I'd prefer pure OC's. Maybe come up with some awesome subplots, or just do a slice-of-life magical boarding school RP.

⇝ Really Bad Naruto Role Play
All will have to be pre-Shippuden. I am not caught up at all with Shippuden. I only ever got a few episodes in and I'm not even close in my rewatch.
===I want CanonxOC's. Badly. Badly badly badly. Give me High School AU's. Give me canonverse romance. Give me young soldiers learning to defend their country while trying to sort out their normal teenage emotions in this tragedy heavy world.
===I am also all for self inserts. I did say bad, friend. And I mean like those blatant, not-even-trying self inserts you do when you're 14 where you're suddenly transported into the Narutoverse this time. I'm also game for characters based on us that actually belong in the world, though. But I've spent some time thinking about it and that would be SO INTERESTING if we could do it correctly. Like there are some extremely severe consequences to that. You'd have to learn to function in an entirely different world. You wouldn't ever see your loved ones again. I don't know if we would keep knowing about stuff as a show or not. If we did, that adds another element of bizarre in that you've either gone into a coma or you're suddenly in a universe that you did not really believe existed in the first place.
===Super extra nostalgia-kick bonus brownies to you if you'll play Gaara for me in anything ever.
===Weird definitely not nostalgia bonus if you play Shino for me and want me to play Gaara for you. I've spent way too much time thinking about that a** hole, he's the only canon in anything that I am 100% confident in playing.

𝔸nd with that, I'll leave you with a link to my samples and hope someone contacts me! Have a nice day, either way!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
arrow

What the s**t is that? What.... what kind of smilie is that supposed to be? That makes less sense than > confused

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I Love, Love, LOVE all of your original ideas! I want there to be a way to incorporate all of those!

Also, I'm a big Forgotten Realms fan. Would you be interested in an rp revolving around that type of world?

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Moonlite__Syren
I Love, Love, LOVE all of your original ideas! I want there to be a way to incorporate all of those!

Also, I'm a big Forgotten Realms fan. Would you be interested in an rp revolving around that type of world?

I can definitely see the last four being combined, but I'd rather not do it 100% table top style, nor do I know how we'd manage that with two people, and a crafting system in hell might be an odd thing to work in. From what I've gathered, the monetary system is kind of ********, because larger entities have no issue materializing things and generally just kind of kill anyone who tries to make them pay for things anyways. We'd probably not be playing kings or anything, though. I dunno, we could maybe work in crafting. ouo

For as many of the books as I have hoarded, I know nothing at all about Forgotten Realms except like a paragraph about Drizzt that my girlfriend showed me and this:

User Image

So basically I know there's a drow named Drizzt somewhere and he's a really weird drow. xwx;; I like world building a lot, so if you maybe want to work on it with me, we could incorporate a lot from it, you'd just have to explain what you wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff