Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

DN Atropa Belladonna
Lurklurklurk

Lurking is boring! One should join rather than lurk!
But you're welcome to lurk all the same.
Can't stop you. *shrugs*

Feral Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Clock Robber

Lol I'm just looking at pics to decide who I wanna play. XD And reading a bit more. I like it, though what kinda story line is it gonna be? Are there gonna be like missions? What about relations? Friends, best buddies, enemies? Stuff like that?

Omnipresent Poster

DN Atropa Belladonna

Lol I'm just looking at pics to decide who I wanna play. XD And reading a bit more. I like it, though what kinda story line is it gonna be? Are there gonna be like missions? What about relations? Friends, best buddies, enemies? Stuff like that?

Its going to have missions. But in between missions will mostly be character interacting and expanding the world and its social system. You can preplan relations by talking to people or you can let it happen on its own through the inbetween interactions.

I would strongly suggest preplanning stuff if you are going to be in stein as the characters all know each other or at least they know Matt.

Feral Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Clock Robber

I love plotting. So I look forward to preplans.

Omnipresent Poster

Welp my favorite dude playing Mr. Hawthorne (Cani) should be around. He's another good place to start after Matthew.

Omnipresent Poster

Okay crew. I put up a post. It's my first post setting up a couple of important stuff involving Mark which is my main in this and obviously Matthew whom is Stein leader and important and what not.

I can make another post as Matthew or is someone has time they can have their character show up and pick up Matthew. Once Matthew is in the Stein HQ he'll explain the first mission and then we'll have a time skip to later at night with them actually starting the first mission.

Sound good? Any questions?

Gracious Lunatic

25,715 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I'm about to go shopping, but I could attempt to get a post in tonight.

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I shall be working on a post. Would you prefer my character picks up Matthew?

Omnipresent Poster

DelightButNowDelirium
I shall be working on a post. Would you prefer my character picks up Matthew?

That would be fine. She'd make sense. Katty's character can't come out in public.
Katty, you can post for her just have her in or around HQ.

Gracious Lunatic

25,715 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100

Omnipresent Poster

yaaaay good post! I'll be able to post tonight for Matt. Shouldn't interrupt anyone who wants to get a post in. I think I'll make this Matt post make sure everyone gets one post then the Matt's mission post. Then action!

Omnipresent Poster

Okay it's a free for all! Everyone can post!
Next post by me will be Matthew in the HQ giving a run down of what they're going to be doing.

High-functioning Teenager

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
Hi thurr. biggrin I just sent in my profile, I hope it's okay.

Wonderdove's Significant Otter

Sparkly Fatcat

//creeps in
I have returned!
I will eventually figure out what I wanna be for my spot and stuff.
I promise clock crying

Omnipresent Poster

Work harder rp slave!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out