Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Made by:: Hunnidalton
                                          Theme:: Romance/Drama/Celebrity Culture
                                          Romance Type:: Heterosexual
                                          Literacy:: Literate
                                          Inspiration:: The Disney movie Starstruck.
                                          Setting:: New York
                                          Links:: Main Thread

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Welcome to New York. In the city that never sleeps you have come to expect nothing but the best when it comes to entertainment and events. There is fashion week, movie premieries, broadway, comic-con and much, much more. This year a convention is being held to celeberate new talent in the world of Hollywood. All the latest actors, singers and models that have made it big over the past twelve months will be there. It is a chance for them to meet their die-hard fans and give them latest copies of their movies, albums or photos.

Celebrities; you sit there in your individual booths signing autograph after autograph. Screaming fans to the left of you and even more to your right. Everyone loves you. There isn't a person here who wouldn't give their left arm just to be near you. You're the next big thing after all. The whole of Hollywood wants a piece of you and every single person here is awed by your presence.

Well actually, everyone except these people...

You see a group girls are heading to the convention after winning a competition. They had only popped into this shop to grab something to eat. However it seems that they were like their hundredth customers or something. So they received some prizes; three tickets to the hottest convention of 2012. The girls didn't really want to go, however they had nothing better to do. So instead of wasting the tickets. They decided to come along and see what it would be like.

Why were they so reluctant to do so in the first place? Well you see they aren't fans of these new celebrities. The don't like listening to your songs, watching your movies or seeing your face on every billboard in town! They find you boring, unoriginal and really can't see why everyone is going ga ga over you.

What will happen when these three male celebrities end up accidentally running into the girls at the convention? Being used to everyone falling all over them. How will they react to a bunch of girls who seem completely uninterested by their presence? Will they hate them or be intrigued by them? And will the girls end up discovering that maybe the celebrities aren't as bad as they thought? Or will meeting them only cause the girl's dislike to grow even more? Lets find out...

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                                          Welcome everyone to the OOC thread, a place for people who have joined the 'Star Struck' RP to come and chat. Plot away or simply just talk about whatever's on your mind. Please be polite and nice in here, leave the drama for the actual RP. Don't ignore or leave anyone out in here either, it's not nice.

For anyone who has just stumbled upon this thread and is interested in the storyline. Feel free to click the link to the main thread on the first post and check the RP out. If there are still places available then hopefully you'd like to join.

That's about it from me, so see you guys later ^.^

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

why hullo thar(:

Shirtless Citizen

Hai~
I'm Amanda. But you can call meh Dino. :3

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Strawberry;
Hello ^.^
How are you doing?
Are you also in another role-play that I'm in?
The 'You Had Me At Hello' RP?

Dino;
Heya Dino! xD

Shirtless Citizen

Baha~
We posted at the same time.
Funny how things like that happen. x3

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Dino - Hola, Dino!
        I am Heather or as many call me, strawberry! :3

Hunni - Why it seems as though I am!(:
        And I am doing wonderful!
        Life has been working out pretty well for me these past two weeks(:
        And chu?

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dino;
Lol yeah I noticed.
I had to go back and edit my post so I said hi to you as well xD

Strawberry;
Cool who do you play in that RP?
Good, good!
I'm alright thanks ^.^

Since everyone is introducing themselves. Everyone can call me Hunni ^.^

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

the med-student.
        and the science wiz if needed :3
        i've never really doubled, so it'll be a challenge.
        haha(:
        and you?

Shirtless Citizen

Strawberry;;

It's nice to meet you!
Might I say, the male you picked is rather attractive. >D
At least.. from what I can see~

Hunni;;

I noticed that actually. XDD
Ack. I had that spelled wrong and almost didn't catch it.
Even with spell check... fail~

Ohmygosh. There's this this human check thing on the bottom of this and it's like "enter the following"
and it says 'she's a witch'
and I'm like 'that's not very nice...'
whee, sorry story for the day~

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dino;
Lol the human check is saying mean things? xD
And I agree, Strawberry chose a hot guy!

Strawberry;
Cool ^.^
I play the soft-spoken brit.
I don't double because I just find it hard to control more than one character per RP.
Especially if I've got a lot of role-plays on the go xD

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Why thank you :3
        I can spend HOURS looking for models sometimes.
        It has to be perfect. Haha(:
        I'm just happy I found this one fast.

Hunni -
        Haha(: Yeah... this is the fourth I've joined this year
        (i just started a few weeks ago. i don't do it during the school year.
        unless there's only a few months left)
        And I told myself I've only do one at a time. XD

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Just one more guy! Come on people!

Hygienic Duck

I'm your boy! Hopefully... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit