Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! We're having a poll for the next event in the main thread, so be sure to check it out!

The voting will end next Wednesday at Midnight, EST. The event itself will start the following Friday. c: 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Good luck on finals/whatever you've got going on! 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

ugh, either my students are stupid or i'm doing something way wrong.

Dapper Exhibitionist

-Coshledak-

what do you teach, if you don't mind me asking? c: maybe you have a bad batch of kids?
      my dad's a high school teacher, and every so often he swears that there's just a bad year of kids that comes up now and again.

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

still debating
-Coshledak-

what do you teach, if you don't mind me asking? c: maybe you have a bad batch of kids?
      my dad's a high school teacher, and every so often he swears that there's just a bad year of kids that comes up now and again.

I'm a first year English/Language Arts teacher for 9th-10th grade. c:
          Unfortunately, it's just laziness. They aren't stupid, they just don't want to do anything. Mostly my 10th graders. My 9th graders can be quite wonderful, and it was 10th grade work I was grading.

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

WHEN DID WE GET A SASAKI?
          WHAT.
          I AM EXCITE.

Trash

wow, i have never been so thankful for a nap before in my entire life.

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

i stg people are so stupid.
          "the birthday party is outside; you can get there through those double doors just at the other end
          of this room" ... "uhhh ..."
          no. no sir. the doors to leave are in this room. not in the museum. pls do not go in there. i told you
          where the doors are. groans forever
          anyways i'll most likely sign somebody on once i'm off of work. until then, i'll chill here. but uh!!

hi everyone! i didn't really introduce myself before when i frantically joined, but i'm ghost kings. you
          can call me ghost or ... whatever you want to call me really. i'm not going to mind. i've had like two
          million usernames before i had this one so ... you probably know me from somewhere tbh ;;;;;

Trash

there ought to be a club for people who've gone through the milestone of having two million usernames.
          i swear it's not easy, thinking up that many names, hoping they aren't taken and so on ~
          i could then be allowed to put it on my job application <3

.. anyways, hello!

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

hi there~~ c:

also, i used to work in food service, so i understand the level of stupid you deal with.

Dapper Exhibitionist

i got horribly distracted from everything because i have a cat laying on my bum and my laptop was nowhere nearby and he was purring; i was trapped.

hi again /shot

edit: we got a sasaki not too terribly long ago, anddddd there's been like a flood of people so i am very excite

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

My fingers are colddd.

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

SASAKIIIII.
          looks like a clone of Kaneki

Tiny Star

i would log in someone if i wasn't on my phone ...
and cleaning these cabinets gdi

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

are we safe to log on??
          i could log kaneki on after dinner...

Dapper Exhibitionist

yup, everyone's fine to log on~ i'm still trying to wrap up a layout for gon before i explode, but i might slap rempo on later. c:
      everybody's clear to post. o uob

also on a totally unrelated note, am i the only one who finds it really uncomfortable when characters use petnames in fic when it's totally ooc???
      like i literally just found a killugon fic where gon calls killua baby and i have a feeling that would result in bloodshed or gon dying of laughter
      like it just sounds like the result of gon talking to leorio for dating advice and i can't stop laughing
      ghost kings help i am dying

Blatantly Mule's Widower

Anxious Shounen

Oh my god.
          People used to have Wesker from Resident Evil call people 'dearheart,' because he called Claire Redfield that in one game...except it was a patronizing endearment. It wasn't...a nice...thing???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff