Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! We're having a poll for the next event in the main thread, so be sure to check it out!

The voting will end next Wednesday at Midnight, EST. The event itself will start the following Friday. c: 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Good luck on finals/whatever you've got going on! 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 > >>

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

yaaas. at first i was like "oh well ... maybe i'll join ..."
          but then i saw that there was a gon
          AND THEN I NEEDED TO JOIN ;;; i have fallen help

Seasonal Hellraiser

still debating

Hi. I'm Ti. or Tev. or whatever the heckie you come up with. I also have no laptop. So I will apply, but I might not post all that often.
/casually forward about this.)

Dapper Exhibitionist

gon is literally the reason i finally got the courage to even make this thread
      togashi's owned my soul for a while now but i started to finally watch the 2011 anime and everything was beautiful and then PAINFUL AS ********
      i have literally been scrolling through the killugon tag on tumblr for three days nonstop.
      it's becoming a problem. soooooo here we are.
      i am so glad you came. oh my god i am excited

Dapper Exhibitionist

Tevinter Imperium

hello!~ i'm jenny, or you can call me deb? i've been called both on this site. if neither suits ya, feel free to come up with something else. i'm not picky.
      and it's totally cool if you can't post often! i understand laptop issues. (mine literally tore in half last summer.) i'm just psyched that you're interested. c:

Seasonal Hellraiser

still debating

[It's nice to meet you jenny~ : 3 mhm. Right now I'm on a friend's laptop because he's using my
PS3 for alien: Isolation. So other than freaking me out periodically I can post for a little bit with some frequency.
And no worries. I usually stalk king around like a puppy. At least with chatrooms recently because we have all
these plans. and like. every room we join together usually ends up fizzling out.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Tevinter Imperium

man, i can't deal with scary games. i love them, but unless i'm in the room with someone for emotional support, i wind up wussing out.
      there are several that are just sitting on my shelf waiting to be completed, but my last roommate graduated and my recent one is also a wuss, so... they're gathering dust.
      it's nice that your friend's letting you use his laptop! that's really considerate of him.
      i'm sorry you've had so many issues finding chatrooms lately. o no i've been trying to find one myself, but most of the ones i'd been in fizzled out due to drama, so i made my own.
      so far, i really don't see that being an issue, and i know that i'll be on here quite a lot, so here's to hoping this stays open for a long time!

Dapper Exhibitionist

my phone has never been this busy. i get emails from gaia and so it keeps going off, pfft.
      not sure whether to be proud because hell yes, communication, or ashamed that no one texts me ever ahahahahaha

Trash

today is the day jenny becomes popular.. albeit through gaia notifications.
          however popularity achieved nonetheless! it is a miraculous moment ~

Dapper Exhibitionist

nicky, i will totally punch you in the face. i will do it.
      ...although this is still better than last year, where all the freshmen were essentially like "notice me sempai" towards me
      that was horrible. being hit on by freshmen is horrible. 0/10, do not recommend, nope. THERE IS A REASON SEMPAI DOES NOT NOTICE YOU

Trash

hardly necessary. a wise guru once told me violence solves no qualms.
          haha i had forgotten that you went through that. i guess that sort of experience differs.
          i went through a similar thing in high school i think.. was pretty magical ~

Seasonal Hellraiser

still debating

If you want, you can text me~? That's how I usually RP with ghost king while I can't use my parents' laptop / stuck with an old, WEBOS tablet.

Uh. I'm zoning it out for the most part. It's just one really smart Alien. so he learns your play style progressively if you die. so it sucks.
I guess. It gives me something to do while he hogs the PS3. Usually we just watch anime. OTL

It's alright. I think it's just everyone got really busy with school. It's usually the bane of the RP community. Everyone's all growed up.
that's good. I'll lurk a lot like I usually do. and post when I can. I think I might do my profiles while I can.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Tevinter Imperium

tev: sure! i dunno how often it'd be, cause i'm honestly not all that used to texting/having unlimited minutes, but i'm definitely game. c: talk to me whenever you want, though! i certainly don't mind.
      i'll shoot you a pm in a bit with my cell number.~

oh, gross. i'd just be permadead then. i've heard of the alien game, but never looked all that deeply into it. didn't know it could do that.
      what, exactly, does one do if the game gets too smart? do you start over or switch playing styles, or... knowing my luck, i'd just get maimed repeatedly.

yeah, i'm sure that's part of it too. i'm a fifth year senior in college, so i know it gets busy, but i also have most of my hard classes over with.
      combine that with a work study that consists of me sitting in an office with nothing to do besides goof around on my laptop, and i have plenty of time for homework and gaia.
      i'll keep an eye out for your profiles! if you can't get them in for some reason tonight, i can reserve them for you indefinitely, due to your computer situation. c:

nicky: somehow i highly doubt that you know wise gurus. just sayin'.
      yeah, that was just a weird year. a bunch of freshmen knew my name and were like "aaaaaaaaaay, jennaaaaay, how you be, gurl?" and i know i'm horrible with names, but i knew NONE of them
      you better not have corrupted poor innocent high school freshmen girls. they're like, what, 15 or 16 tops?

Trash

that's rude. i know gurus. they are pretty freakin wise.
          you were the hip and popular girl, jenny. i can totally see it. should be you every year.
          wait what about my innocence? i skipped a grade so i was actually younger.. you don't even care.

Dapper Exhibitionist

nicky, i think if anyone proclaims themselves to be a guru, they probably aren't.
      like if any anime character is like, "i am the love guru" chances are they suck at romance and should not be trusted.
      i also don't know why that one year looked at me and was like hot damn, because i am just this huge ball of nerves and awkward.
      half of the time i'm also wearing whatever the ******** is closest and most comfortable in my closet, sooooo that's also a thing
      ...also i kept forgetting that you skipped a year for some reason. i take my comment back.

Trash

whoa whoa what about guru pathik from avatar: the last airbender?
          definitely a guru. definitely trustworthy. he has my respect and admiration.
          who knows? some people just dig the awkward, you know? it's attractive in it's own way.
          dunno how to explain it to you; it's not all that weird though, i don't think.
          yeah it's all good. it's not as though i broadcast it all over the place ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff