Daring Duck

15,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image
xoxoxoalexander millhouse north
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxALEX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗ TO THIS DAY WHEN I HEAR THAT SONG , I SEE YOU STANDING THERE ON THAT LAWN , DISCOUNT SHADES , STORE BOUGHT TAN , FLIP FLOPS AND CUTOFF JEANS

xxxxxxxxxhey there,
xxxxxxx twenty - seven
xxxxxxx december 28th
xxxxxxx male
xxxxxxx straight

xxxxxxxxxlife,
xxxxxxx baldwin's garage : auto-mechanic
xxxxxxx drinking and sad country songs
xxxxxxx 20A
xxxxxxx the small-town widower

Daring Duck

15,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

█████████████ ROBERTA JOHN NEWBERY ██
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASICxxINFORMATION «
                                        xx bertie
                                        xx sixteen
                                        xx pansexual
                                        xx august 9th

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON THExxOUTSIDE «
                                        xx female
                                        xx 5'1"
                                        xx 112 lbs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHOxxI AM «
                                        xx skittish | disconnected | eager | curious | whimsical
                                        xx rebel
                                        xx trader: of knowledge
                                        xx reading/writing (taught by her parents) | hiding | food stuffs identification
                                        xx because she spent her whole life in the remains of one of the greatest libraries on the planet, roberta has spent nearly every day of her life reading. she is the prophet because she has an idea why the pendant is so important, but she keeps it to herself for safety.
                                        xx nomad - going where there is safety
                                        xx climbing | hiding | running | dodging
                                        xx fire | breaking a bone | sleeping in unfamiliar places alone | feral cats

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMYxxSTORY «
                                        xx it used to be called new york, and this used to be called a library: now it's just a metal skeleton town and a building full of rotting paper. i was born here, and probably would have died here when my parents left me if nomads hadn't traded food and promises of being added to a trading route for some of my maps.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFAMILY «
                                      xxmother - helen - gone
                                      father - ulysses - gone
                                      nomad group leader - zane - great relations

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheyCallMeBird

Daring Duck

15,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

█████████████ WARREN JACOB WEST ██
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe victor

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASICxxINFORMATION «
                                        xx westie
                                        xx forty-six
                                        xx heteroflexible
                                        xx november 27th

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON THExxOUTSIDE «
                                        xx male
                                        xx 5' 9"
                                        xx 174 lbs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHOxxI AM «
                                        xx witty | reclusive | self-depreciating | traditional | bold
                                        xx rebel
                                        xx inventor and technician
                                        xx green energy | bio-technology | four languages (english, latin, german, and french) | some chemistry
                                        xx warren was a bit of a science prodigy as a child, and he developed the solution to the green energy problem in his late teens. it is only natural that he is the victor, as he was the youngest nobel peace prize winner in history.
                                        xx nomad - he goes where he's needed
                                        xx basic self defense, empty handed and with tools | strong for his size
                                        xx harm coming to his hands | falling | the world coming to a true end | getting older

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMYxxSTORY «
                                        xx you would think that people would take my ideas for green energy and run with them just to save themselves: god, where we all wrong. when everything went to crap, i hid away from the world and took care of my green house: i've only just started making the rounds to make america herself again, because we need her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFAMILY «
                                      xxjonathan fairchild - cousin - good relations
                                      emilie fairchild - 2nd cousin - good relations

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheyCallMeBird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces