Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why are you concious?

Because teh 31337 pi110w doesn't want to carry me. 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Please. I will make this short if you do not want to read all that: I am VERY depleted in my roleplay count, because people keep dropping out on me, or we are never online at the same time. Scroll down to the list, take a look. I AM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING NEW. Just name something, please... I will give you my first born if you would just roleplay with me, Gorramit! And if you just read this, please put "Disclaimers are fun" in your first contact!"

^.^ Yay! Someone looked. I feel loved.
Long story short: I am looking for someone at least semi-literate to roleplay with. If you have time, and are semi-literate, at least, read on.

Literacy:
I am literate. I use correct grammar, unless the character speaks otherwise, I.E. Slang or accents, and I spell most of the words I use correctly. I expect you to do the same. I do not expect any "despies" or "n00bs" or any of that sort to contact me for you shall be blocked. Baddly burned and blocked. I do not expect anyone who wishes me to have one-million-gazillion-and-two paragraphs a post. I post between one and five paragraphs a post depending on the situation, what is happening, how much you gave me to go off and so fourth. I prefer quality over quantity, but if I get five or more three-or-less sentance posts in a row from you, you shall be scolded and I will not post until you give me more. If I do not have enough to go off from you, I shall say that and I do not expect you to have a hissy fit. 'Nuff said on that.

Sample:
<Note: This is not one of my usual characters. She is just in place for a sample post.>
Quote:
The whistle of the Hogwarts Express was heard even in the Great Hall, where the students who remained at the school for Winter Recess were finishing their breakfast. There were not too many students left in the school. With all the scare about Lord Voldemort coming back, the kids wanted to be with their families. No one could blame them, really.

No one could blame Camille Douthy for staying at Hogwarts either. It's not that she wanted to go back to her family, but the Hogwarts Express would take her to London, and her family had travelled back to their home in La Rochelle, in the Poitou-Charentes region in France after their yearly tradition of sending their only daughter off to school in London.

The sixteen year old missed her family terribly during the year, and they sent at least two letters back and forth a week, due to the long flight for the owl. However, she did enjoy her time at Hogwarts very much. She had friends, of course. Every kids have friends, although they are not the closest friends in the world. Most of them are on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, on which she is a Seaker. Camille has a given talent flying. She had helped to win several games in her day, which made her very proud.

Camille pushed the door to the Great Hall open, seeing only one long table in the middle of the room, at which students and teachers alike sat. Pale arms crossed in front of her lithe yet supple chest as she made her way into the room. A few long strands of slightly curly mahagony hair away from her pale face and pale green eyes. The strands that cast shadows on her face were cut shorter to frame her face, but some of her longest strands of hair made it all the way to her waist.

Her footsteps were silent on the marble floor as she hugged her Over Robe closer to her body, the Yellow and Silver Hufflepuff badge shimmering in the Magical Light coming from the bewitched celing. She found the table and most of the students were sitting grouped by their House, a few teachers speckled here and there. Camille chose to sit away from the other Hufflepuff students, and sit near the end of the table on her own.

Long, slender fingers wrapped around the goblet at her spot. As she lifted it, it slipped gently in her fingers due to the condensation from the ice cold liquid inside of the metal cup. Long lashes fluttered as her eyes closed, her head tipped back gently. She could hear the ice cubes clinking together over the din of everyone talking. Camille did not much have an appetite for anything else on the table before her.

Characters:
I have both male and female characters. I choose which, or both, I will play. No exceptions.
I love romance. I love sex. They are two different things. We shall discuss this, if you do not understand that I do NOT WANT TO CYBER.
I do not do yaoi.
I HIGHLY reccomend if you wish to roleplay with me use at least two characters.
I HIGHLY reccomend that thoes two characters be different genders.
I have both submissive and domineering characters and it is my choice if I shall play one of them, and which one I should play. I expect none of this 'I am a naughty little teen forced into sex-slavery and you are my mean cruel master who wants to punish me'. If I get anything even remotly like that you shall be blocked. Baddly burned and blocked.
I have made up characters. You got a problem with that? Tough. I play both made ups and cannons. You are more then welcome to play a made up, but I have a rule on that: for each made up, you must play at least one cannon. No exceptions.

Romance:
Yes please.
I do not do Yaoi.
I do do Yuri.
I do do Hetero.
I expect romance to grow.
I do not do incest.
It is my choice whether I play a dominant or submissive character.
If you catch me in a good mood, and you have an extremly good plot, I might do a slave/romance thing. MAYBE.

Plot rules and general rules:
Please be at least 16 years of age if you wish to roleplay with me. Anything younger is creepy.
A plot comes before romance. If you do not have a plot, or you do not help contribute to mine, or you just say 'I don't care, up to you', no romance for you.
If you contact me without correct punctuation and capitalization, don't count on a roleplay.
I am not the most trusting. If you read these you should know to say 'Please don't burn me'. If that is not in your contacting IM, I will not respond.
Do not PM me.
I like gold... Give me gold... *puppy dog eyes*.

The List and The Key:
Note: Because some people have had trouble with this, genre titles are underlined.

<3 - I love you... Marry me.
^.^ - How could I say no?
-.- - Sure... I've been asked for worse.
>.> - I would LOVE to do this, but you need to have a damn good plot, because I am picky.
X.x - You damn well better have a plot.
^.~ - I've got a plot, so look bellow and it might be there.
<-- - This is an add-in. Pick another roleplay with it. You list only this, no roleplay for you.

Bold-a**-Red: I will give you my first born! Please play this with me! PLEASE!
Note: The following is male-wise. I am most willing to play any female for most things. End note.
The character(s) in bold: Is/Are my favorite character/obsession/the one I would like/need you to play.
The character(s) in italics: Is/Are the ones I usually play.

10th Kingdom <3 ^.~ :
Wolf
Wendell
Tony

A:
Angel (Mind you, I just got into the series... Litterally, I am on disc three of season one) ^.^
Angel/Demon ^.^
Angel/Human ^.^

B:
Boarding School For The Gifted -.-

Buffy The Vampire Slayer <3<3<3
Xander
Spike

Angel

C:

D:
Dark <3 <--
Diablo 2: LOD ^.^ ^.~
Dragon Riders^^<3 (Note: I have not RPed this before, but I am almost finished reading Eragon for the first time so I guess it's high time I add it to the list)

E:

F:
Fable ^.^
Fantasy -.- <--
Firefly <3333
Fushigi Yuugi >.>
Chichiri
Tasuki

Mitsukake
Tamahome
Hotohori

G:
Gore ^.^ <--

H:

Harry Potter (All books and movies) <3 ^.~
Fred
Draco
Oliver

Harry
George
Draco

Hogwarts Past ^.^
Sirius
Remus

James
Remus
Sirius

I:

J:

K:
King, Stephen <3 *Note: See below.

L:
Labyrinth ^.^
Jareth
Everyone
League of Extraordianry Gentlemen ^.^
Skinner
Dorian

Allen
Sawyer

Lord of the Rings ^.^

M:
Mad Mad House ^.^
Medival -.-

N:
NASCAR ^.^

O:

P:
Pirates of the Caribbean <33
Jack
Will

Q:

R:

S:
Saiyuki <3
Hakkai
Gojyo

Sanzo
Gojyo

Serenity ^.^
Star Trek: The Next Generation ^.^
Data
Anyone

T:
Teacher/Student (If it is done tastefully. There MUST be a plot) ^.^

U:

V:
Vampire ^.^
Van Helsing ^.^

W:
Witch/Wicca <3 >.>
World Of Warcraft (I play alliance, just so you know)

X:
X-Men (comic and movie) >.> <3
Wolverine
Kurt Vaugner

Scott
Bobby
John

X-Men: United >.> <3
Wolverine
Kurt Vaugner

Scott
Bobby
John

Y:
Yuri ^.^

Z:

Fanfictious Plots:

~Caution. These may contain spoliers~

10th Kindgom:

Plot One:
After Prince Wendell becomes king and Tony stays and Virginia and Wolf go back to the Tenth Kingdom (A.K.A New York City), time passes and everyone begins to live happily ever after. Tony's mother-in-law passes away and gives Wolf and Virginia the appartment, so they are away from Tony's a**-kissing servents and the wrecked appartment.
After their son is born, they see Wendell a the mirror. Not a special mirror, just a mirror they have in up in the living room... Incase: Wendell seems distrssed.
Queens and kings and princeses and princes have begun to be killed off once more.
Someone, some how, broke through the thron barrior around the sixth kingdom and killed Sleeping Beauty before she got a chance to be awaken, Queen Riding Hood the Third of the Second Kingdom was killed, and the forest (where Wolf lived as a cub,) was burned to the ground, as well as their rolling fields, and even the Trolls in the Third kingdom had been fallen. Advances have also been made on the Elf King's seventh kingdom (but he survived and is recopurating in Wendell's castle in the Seventh Kingdom) and on the northern areas of the fourth kingdom: the only suspect possible, the Ice Queen of the northernly most Kingdom, the eighth kingdom. She is finally following her goal of trying to conqur the Nine Kingdoms and no one knows who they can trust anymore.

Diablo II: LOD

Plot One: The Brothers of Doom have been fallen. Larger evils have been vanquished. Only little, easy to kill Fallen and Rat Men and Arachs have been left alive. Peace has fallen on the lands once more... But not for long. From the peaks of the Barbarian Highlands, a new evil has arrisen, much more powerful then the last. The Ice God Rahab, commander of 72 legions of the very last level of hell, the frozen wasteland, has come to power. It does not look like anyone can stop him.

Harry Potter

Plot One: Another Triwizard Tournement.
This takes place after the sixth book. In order to get all of the students minds off of all of the tragedies befalling them as of late, the Ministry of Magic decides to host a second Triwizard Tournement in such a short time. This one is to be hosted at Durmstrang. There will be all new chalanges and all knew champions, but Harry Potter and the Trio still take the trip with the remaining hogwarts students to Durmstrang, because there is rumor of a horcrux there.

Plot Two: The Twins
NOTE: NOT Incest/Twincest/Yaoi!
This would most likely take place in books (or movies) three or four. This one will revolve mostly around, duh, Fred and George, except... Something is different between the two of them as of late. They do not seem to have the same connection anymore... Fred always seems to be veering away from George and Lee and their usual squad. It is as if something dark is awakening in him.

Labyrinth:

Plot One:
Several years passed, and things went on as normal. Sarah grew and went to college and lost track of her friends from the mythical world. She got to the point, once that she was an adult, that she convinced herself it was just her imagination.
Toby, however, was plauged with dreams of goblins and kings his entire life. Soon it was his turn to be the highschool student of the family, and they still lived in the same old white Victorian house. However, he had moved into Sarah's old bedroom when she moved out, seeing as his crib was always in his parent's room.
One night he got a visit from an older looking Jareth. The crown needs to be passed off... Will Toby accept the challange?

Lord of the Rings[/b

Plot One:

Frodo made it across the Ocean safely, but the haven he found was nothing than safe. After only a year he was mourning the loss of his dear Uncle Bilbo before a shadow came across the land... Slowly it crept across the outlands of his haven, but he knew he had to do something... He sent a bird with a letter to Gandalf and began sailing back to the Shire... What will happen?

Misc. Plots:

Stephen King Tribute:
There is a group of friends who are trying to have a good time, most likly traveling (If I fish my wish, preferably someplace in Europe) and odd things start happening to them... Odd things that have happened in different Stephen King books... Will they be able to deal?
Level of knowledge you need: You need to know key things about several different books of his. Which books doesn't matter.

Jack The Ripper:
Do you know anything about Jack the Ripper? That would be a good place to start... I mean, I have never really roleplayed anything truely about him on his own, but I wold love to try... I know quite a bit about the man myself, I am quite a fan if I say so myself, but it would be helpful if you know some stuff as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Come on y'all. It's the morning... Well, afternoon, and it's a holiday... Someone has to want to Roleplay.

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
10th Kindom? Labyrinth? heart I love you. Please play with me?
Heh, I do my best. I am quite lovable. Now, where would you like to roleplay over, if we do roleplay. It would just make the conversations all the easier. ^.^
THe boredom is too much! Everything is starting to go black... I feel cold... I feel faint...
Do y'all know how boring this is!?
I can't believe I am still bumping this.
... They deployed the bomb... Wow...
I can't believe I am even bothering to bump this thing.
I don't know why I am even bothering to bump this.
No queues on WoW, no RPers... what is this, bizarro world?
I am about to give up, seriously.
Sure, I see how it is. Just let me sit here, suffering and bored.
I guess I can continue bumping, you lazy people.
Shall I even bump anymore?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces