Total Votes:[ 3 ]

The OCC to the Sending regards Role play
The name of my cat is Fuzzy xp

This is a Slave/anti slavery type RP

1. Rules and regulations

2. setting/plot

3. Profile layouts

4. Actual profiles (slaves)

5. Actual profiles (masters and/or other characters)

(I will check the RP as often as I can and OCC as often as possible.)

Link to the Role Play
~Rules and Regulations~

1. Obey TOS!

2. Respect other users, this means if they ask you to stop doing something take it somewhere else or stop. Also if you do not post for a long time expect to be automaticly booted, if you plan to leave warn me.

3. Romance is strongly encouraged... Discrimination in race or sexuality can be considered harassment and if I catch it you could get reported! Unless it is part of the RP of like an evil character or something. Obviously this means Yaoi or yuri is accepted, too.

4. Be as literate as possible, mistakes are acceptable as long as you try not to make them too much.

5. PM me your profiles, it's ******** annoying to post them randomly in the thread, you can't ******** find the profiles that way!

6. If I am not online you may PM me and you may also post it, but when I put your profile up your posted profile will be deleted. (When PMing me your profile put a ninja somewhere on your profile, so I know you read all the rules.)

7. Try not to OCC too much in the RP and remember to show some sort of symbolism meaning OCC like ( ) or {} or even [] Try to take your OCC here to this thread, but if you absolutely have... to make sure you meet the requirments to OCC in the RP.

8. Not all slaves! there has to be master characters! You may be evil... Any gender is a master or slave, vice versa, BUT try and stay within your genders when being a character, it confuses people xp .

9. Suggestions and/or modifications are strongly encouraged if you have any. 3nodding ... Know any other languages you may use them if you like!

10. No goddmodding or auto hitting. (I mean come one where's the fun in that?) You can kill characters but with their permission if you please!

11. Any race is acceptable and plus so I definatly know you read all the rules... put: "A bientot" as your title when PMing me.

12. Lastly try and read the profiles to get to know your fellow RPers better, and don't forget to try and have fun. I forgot to mention I will also be PMing you everyonce in awhile if I can to keep the thread up if you don;t like this please tell me and I will exempt you from it.
Setting and plot

This is a slave RP but you don't just sit around in a cage waiting to be picked up. This is set up in the future but it's has magic and technology, the slaves are taken around in markets, they also get to prove their worth either by being a gladiator of some sort, or doing other..... shall we say tasks. You may start anywhere but all slaves will be basicly in the same vicinity. There are also constant revolts and anit-slavery people out there, so expect something.... uhh spectacular. (So yes indeed there are anti slavery groups out here if you want to be a leader of one tell me.)

(There isn't much of a plot or story line so Please a suggestion would be nice!)
Profile Layouts!

Try not to have a huge profile, people can learn what sort of character you are later in the RP. Also if you have big pictures please put links or anything else so it doesn't take up to much space.

Slaves

User name:
Character name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Class of quality: (Grade A, B or C based upon appearances and strength ext/type of slave, like pleasure slave, servant, just any sort of thing)
Appearance or description:
Other: (maybe like what sort of master you want? so that there is a better pairing?)

Masters

User name:
Character name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Slave prefrence: (Male/female, the quality grade, ext)
Other:

Other sort of characters! please specify... like a dealer or a anti slave person or anything else you can think of.

User name:
Character name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Other:
Actual profiles (slaves)

Username: Llyev
Character name: Llyev
Race: Angel
Sexuality: Bi
Biography/personality: Llyev was captured as a sort of revenge and punishment, but how he takes being a slave is rather odd, sometimes it seems like he may enjoy it and he taunts his captors as if he has something up his sleeves, but otherwise he seems to want to be free. Llyev is the ultimate prankster if one could call it that even though he is an angel he certainly is far from acting like one, he has his wings still but they have been broken to many times from many escapes/attempts and are basically useless, despite that fact and the shoddy appearances he may seem to be in he always seems to shine and stand out like a jewel amongst rocks. He was captured for all the tricks he has played and all the insults he dealt for being so arrogant, he still will even act superior to even his masters, he has been through many masters many getting tired of his tricks and selling him off. At any chance he will try to escape he can be really wicked most of the time.
Class quality: Class A appearances but due to his habits it lowers him to a B grade He used to be a pleasure slave, but he is any sort of slave now because of what he once did to one of his masters that broke his wings.
Apearance:[x]

User name: cutelildramaqueen
Character name: Flo
Race: Well, she isn't entirely sure.
Biography: Well Flo has been recently captured, but before that Flo was a wanderer and tried to revolt against the whole slave system. Flo was dumped in an orphanage when she was a baby and she still is trying to find out about her past.
Personality: When she is not sad or angry, she is cute sweet and innocent. Flo gets easilly hurt and is very defensive towards friends or people she loves.
Class of quality: Flo is a new slave so she hasn't been exactly graded yet.
Appearance or description: Flo is really quite beautiful almost looks like an angel. She has long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes she is slender and tall and her skin is quite soft. Her body does not host any abnormalities, but she does sometimes have glowing blue markings on her arms.
Other: Flo is quite scard on getting a master or mistress, but she is not sure what type.

User name: winnylem
Character name: Kira
Race: Neko, she wears tha hat to hide her ears sometimes.
Biography: N/A
Personality: She's shy at first, but once you get to know her she can be really fun.
Class of quality: Can be any type of slave
Appearance: Kira

User name: cocoaprincess
Character name: Rose
Race: neko
Biography: Has been a servant since she was 8 years old.
Personality: shy but energetic
Class of quality: servant
Appearance or description: Rose
Other: Does not really care what kind of master she gets.

User name: graverunner
Character name: Evren Rochefort
Race: Half-Elf (Hence Ev's striking features)
Biography: The Rochefort family..fairly influential and very rich. An aristocratic family of the inner circles none the less. Basically, they go through life in splendour, attending various balls and spending grandly on stuff that they do not actually need. Of course all this came to an end when the family's fortune was stolen during the paris commune. And the injuries Mr Rochefort suffered suffered back then caused him to pass away after suffering for a few years. Almost all of the family's land and furniture has gone into mortgage, just in order to stay alive. The situation is worsened by the fact that Mrs Rochefort still wants to protect her aristocratic pride. Of course, the maintenance costs in doing so is slowly driving the family to ruin which ultimately costs the seperation of Evren and his mother and him getting sold into slavery.
Personality: Born with the world handed to him on a silver platter..Evren used to be spoiled. USED. (Well, not as much as before anyhow.) Now, he's mostly stressed out. Which is mainly due to his mother's extravagant spending ways. Yes, the boy loves his mom. But sometimes, you can only take so much. This one has a snarky streak in him too. He's stubborn when he wants to be and is quite a spitfire. Somewhat wry and sarcastic, Evren's mouth can land him into a lot of trouble at times. Still, he isn't as tough as he appears on the outside.
Class of quality: His defiant personality and bouts of temper doesn't qualify him for an A, but his looks at least ensure him a B
Appearance: Evren Rochefort
Other: I'm kind of thinking that it'll be great if someone from Evren's past buys him. Like someone that Evren used to look down on since he was snobbish before, due to the fact that he was rich and had status. It'd be fun to see the tables turned.

User name: Lady_Daegonna
Character name: Jinta Da'Shae
Race: elf
Sexuality: bisexual
Biography: Kidnapped for her beauty and skill as a dancer, it doesn't take a genious to see that Jinta has royal blood in her veins, but when asked about her family, or her past, she goes utterly silent, and refuses to speak of it. She has had one master, before this, and was with him for three years, before he died through mysterious causes. He abused her, thus her fear of masters and mistresses in general.
Personality: Jinta is usually quiet, and calm, and tries to keep her emotions under control, masked from others, but occasionally she will break down, as will anyone. She is very proud, and has a bit of a temper, and a sharp tongue. She will usually obey, but when pressured to do things she doesn't want to (sexual things) she will resist.
Class of quality: 'A', because of her beauty and talent dancing, and the fact that she can be either a servant, pleasure slave, or simply entertainment, but her temper and tongue might bump her down to a 'B' sooner or later
Appearance or description:Jinta Da'Shae
She has a pale, even complexion, wide blue eyes framed by long dark lashes, her silken, curly hair is blonde, she wears a blue silk dress with silver bands above her elbows, and it is trimmed with silver thread. She also has a v-shaped silver band across her forehead, with a round blue gem in the center.
Other: She's likely to test her master or mistress at first, and see how far they can be pushed. She also has a bizarre love of spiders.
Actual profiles (masters and/or other characters)

User name:Aleandre (Master!)
Character name: Aleandre but no one calls him that they call him master or sir.
Race: Unknown he wears a mask most of the time
Biography:Unknown, no one knows him, but he frequents the slave markets a lot.
Personality: He seems like he is a cruel Master but know one really knows
Slave prefrence: Preferrs A class slaves but the grade doesn't matter too much, doesn't matter the type or gender.
Appearance: Aleandre

User name: sparkling-emerald (Anti-slavery Leader!)
Character name: Sophie Backstair
Race: Fairy
Sexuality: Straight
Biography: Sophie grew up in an normal forest in a normal place in a mainly fairy populated area. When she was 14 she became aware that there was more to life than this; so in the middle of the night she silently made out of the forest and into what she called "a new world". Since then she has dedicated her life to helping stop slavery.
Personality: Motherly and kind
Appearance or description: Sophie Backstair
Other: She has little power but can heal and use nature.

User name: SS Nova (Takes care of slaves in the market.)
Character name: Linaji fa Anselan
Race: Maer
Sexuality: Straight
Biography: She is a practised healer, serving the goddess Joaq. Linaji is employed by the owner of the market to fix up injured slaves. She has no family apart from her daughter, Ki (she hasn't received her full name yet).
Personality: She's kind and gentle, as one would expect a healer to be - and almost permanently cheerful, which has a tendency to irritate people. She may be sympathetic to the slaves, but, being rather afraid of losing her job, she would never obviously help someone like that.
Appearance or description: She is about 5"1, and slender, with long sea-green, if slightly lank hair. Her eyes are large, flat, and slit-pupilled. She has a flat nose with two slit nostrils that can be opened or closed. She has long webbed fingers and toes, and a long reptilian tail. Her skin is like neoprene, but a dark blue over her back, and a lighter colour on her belly. She is usually clothed in a dark skin-tight garment, which is belted at the waist.

User name: requiemxofxhellfire (Master!)
Character name: Nakoro
Race: Demon
Biography: Raised in a wealthy household, Nakoro became an orphan at an early age due to a car accident. He took care of his four brothers and sisters for ten years, until they could survive on their own. Nakoro then commited suicide, and to make a long story shorter, wound up back on earth somehow... not quite human.
Personality: Ruthless, cold and quite comfortable using whips. He is, quite frankly, an a*****e and opposes the anti-slave group openly.
Slave prefrence: He can handle anything.
Appearance or description: He is tall, with pale skin and long, lush black hair. His eyes usually appear an amber-orange, but glint red in the light. He wears all black, all leather, complete with black gloves and a whip at his side.
Other: He has... interesting... training methods.

name: do_your_homework (Master!)
Character name: Olivia
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Biography: will find out in RP
Personality: Loving but mean if a slave doesn't cooperate.
Slave prefrence: Male or Female, not too obediant and loving.
Appearance or description: Olivia

Feel free to post whatever here and stuff.....

I would love to have a co manager to my Role play
I do not always come on, and if I do I sometimes want to bump or chat or play games, I am severly addicted to the Word Bump game.
As a co manager knowing the rules would be expected, I would want them to inform me of any rule breaking if they see it that I might not have caught, checking the Role Play and OCC threads as well.
I have writers block sometimes so don't expect for me to always write all the time, I am glad I have an OCC thread now though, here we can talk about the characters and ask each other what we should do next... ext.
Currently going to PM the participants about this OCC thread biggrin
But.... I wanna to play word bump... a bientot.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff