WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

『♥ SHOW ME YOUR CARDS, WON'T YOU? ~ a search~♦ ╭♥ 』

XXX So, hi there guys! My real life name is Marilia, but here on gaia I am known as Hearts and Diamonds. You can call me Mari, Hearts or Diamond. Whatever your heart wishes. I am a ninth grader, that is really totally craving some one x one here. I am an otaku, love reading books, watching movies and drooling over visual and real guys.. Current anime crush is Shin ~<3 Current real life movie crush is that guy who played Four in Divergent ~<3 I am looking for one on one romance roleplays. My samples are here! I roleplay both guys and girls, so I am perfectly fine on what gender I roleplay. I can also do double. Plus, I am roleplaying threads only! My limits: no smutty stuff. That's a rule. The pairings are either hetero or yaoi (still haven't cleared out my feelings about yuri) I am really craving my anime based rps <3 Feel free to suggest as well!

So, onward to my suggestions!
                                                            I will also provide some of my plots.

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

XXX
                                                            ANIME AND VISUAL NOVELS

So, I am beginning with my cravings! What I really crave is DRAMAtical Murder~ I just love that game~ My favourite is Noiz and Clear (but most of all Noiz, Noiz is just dkasldkas;skd) and sure, I'd totally love to pair those two together~ Other than that, I am fine with any other character pairings unless it's Mink or the twins (sorry guys not a Mink fan, and the twins creep me out) Next up is Amnesia I mean that otome game which became in anime in January 2013. Reason why my username is Hearts and Diamonds. Believe it or not, my ultimate pairing right now is Shin x Toma (lol) but again, if you are not into that yaoi and has seen the anime I would do any other pairing that is related with the Heart Arc and Diamond arc. Any other bishie from there...hm...convenience me. Don't worry, someone can crack me up easily. lol. Okay, final crave is Fairy Tail. It's my favourite anime of all times. I have four OCs, but I would do any canon. I just so freaking want it.

Now the anime I really want to do. The anime/visual novels Uta no price-sama and Diabolik Lovers I love all the boys in UtaPri, I just don't like Cecil. I crave the pairing Masato x Ren, but all the guys paired with Nanami Haruka or just with each other is totally fine. As for DL I love Ayato and Subaru. Pairing with those two only (sorry Shuu and Kanato fans) Next is Free! Iwatobi Swim Club I want to do Nagisa x Rei. You seriously do have to convince me from the others. Just to be clear, I am NOT doing Haru x Rin. BUT I would do Haru x Makoto. Okay what, else. Soul Eater (LASDJLKSDJLASJDLILOVETHIS)

Other animes: Ouran High School Host Club, Hiiro no Kakera, K Project, Deadman Wonderland, Ao no Exorcist, High School DxD. Pandora Hearts, Kyoukai no Kanata, Mirai Nikki....your suggestions, I love anime.

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

XXX
                                                            ORIGINAL IDEAS

Here we go again! PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK. I am actually craving a lot from them as well.

• WEREWOLVES

• VAMPIRES

• CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

• PHOTOGRAPHER X MODEL

• SEX ADDICT X VIRGIN

• GOOD BOY X BAD GIRL -and vise versa-

• MUSIC RELATED

• JOCK X NERD

• PROFESSOR X STUDENT

• SEVEN DEADLY SINS X HEAVENLY VIRTUE

• SLAVE OWNER'S CHILD X SLAVE

• ZODIAC X HUMAN

• HOMELESS X SOMEONE TO TAKE IN

• SONG BASED

• YOUR SUGGESTIONS! -just no medieval stuff-

XXX
                                                            PLOTS

A melody, a history ; this plot is not exactly mines. Actually it was a bit of teamwork, so credits to the one who deserved them.
                                                            He(my character) and she had known each other since a long time, born in the same hometown, fell in love in each other, however they split up. (Gonna explain the reasons if you agree to do this) The girl was heartbroken, left the town and went to New York. Later, he followed her steps. She is a journalist, he is a waiter at the small cafe she works. Both of them perform in the same small bar, but on different days. However both of them have changed. He became silent and awkward, while she had cut her hair, now a smoker and an alcoholic.

Yeah, he lives at my house, what's the problem?
                                                            Character A lives in a super rich house. Character B is from a broken house. Recently after a family fight, he left his house, and fell on the feet of his/her best friend Character A.

Marrying a vampire
                                                            After a great war between the vamps and the humans, the vampire population decreased. The only way to solve the problem is to marry vampires of the high society with humans in order to carry on their legacies.

The unnamed story ; based on a group rp I've created twice
                                                            Some college students went to a huge party to celebrate the survival of the semester. Okay the got drunk, stuff happened, etc etc. On their way back, the vehicle they were in crashed with a truck, causing half of the students to get hospitalised for some months. After the got out of the hospital, they realized that there was a little voice inside them. That voice was taking control of their bodies for like 5 minutes within the day, but as the time goes on, it controls their body for more time. What nobody knows is that the ones who did not get hospitalised are the human equivalents of the card deck (Heart, Spade, Clover, Diamond, Joker) and the only way for the poor little souls to get rid of the voice is to fall in love with their soulmate;;;one of the suits.

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

『♥ THE ♣ KEY ♦ OF ♠ MY ╭♥ 』a search

XXX
                                                            Bump

Obsessive Bloodsucker