< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Shank you. <3
I wanna do Sora/Riku with you! :0

-Grabby hands.-
xDDD
Nice hand motions. x3
Yay! I worship you now. >3 -worships-

M'kay, any setting you want?
Before KH1, in between KH1, COM, or 2, after KH2, or any other time in between?
xDDD
I played one and two, but not the one on GBA.

So, err... Two-ish? I lovelovelove Riku's clothes in two.
Me toooo. :3
And his hair is to die for.

M'kay, now setting. Leeet's seee...
I'm certain we'd want Riku looking like Riku, not all Ansem-ish, right?
Something most likely in The World That Never Was.
A sort of re-did version of their meet up, I s'pose. Unless you have any ideas in mind?
-is working off of an empty mind- xD
Yesss. The hair.

No, Ansem is uncool.

And yeh, I guess the World That Never Was. I remember when I first saw the big shadow of it in the game I was like, ":OMG!" Because it was huge.

Aww, it was sad when they all got together again. Sora was like, "Wah. ;o;" And so was I.
I knooowwww! ;_;
I've been replaying the game, AGAIN (xD), and I just got to the cutscene where Sora tears up when he realizes the Ansem-looking guy is Riku.
I always get so emotional in parts like that. ;_; <3

But anyways. I figure it could be along the streets of the city. Sora could somehow get separated from Donald, Goofy, and the King when they first arrive there through Betwixt and Between.
I got all sad when, in the earlier part of the game when Sora was about to leave Twilight Town and he was like, "Wah. ;o;"

And so was I. <<;

Or we could do what everybody else isn't doing and have them run into eachother inside? Like in that place where you fight Saïx? Or outside where you fight Luxord? Speaking of Luxord, that battle with him really pissed me off. Like when he turned you into a card.
Yus, me tooo! I used to have an image of that scene when the tear rolled down his cheek at the station on my desktop! ;_; <3
I adore that part.

That sounds even better! How about right before the Luxord fight, in that area. They can meet there. xD

Ugh. The STUPID card thing and the STUPID dice thing. x_o;;;
I had to think about that one for a minute, but I know what place you're talking about. :0

It's been a while since I played the game.

I think that's a damn good idea. Let us do it. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces