Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you wish to roleplay with me?

Sure! I'll give it a go! 1 100.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

~The Utopia Bank~

Anime Department.

'Last Exile'

Klaus falls for a young sculptor in town, while the preparations for the greatest race continue...

'.hack//sign'

A Heavy Blade learns of a rare treasure, and discovers that its an actual character. It's love at first sight for him...until he's sent into a painful whirlpool of unconsciouness. There's a price on the strange one's head...and he seems to be afraid of something....

'DN Angel'

Dark and Daisuke, despite their frequent bickering, realize their feelings for each other...right before Krad cooks up the perfect scheme to plow down his opponent. Dark is torn from Daisuke and locked into an unknown world...
Bumppitys!
Roleplay Sample.

Whenever a human fell into love, they usually embarked on a journey that took them far from the reaches of reality. That journey carried a dreamy heart into a field of fantasy, one that was eternally calm and joyous. Dreams mingled with reality itself as the sunlight shimmered, presenting an unreal atmosphere to the daydreamer. The young photographer felt as if he could fly upon the wings of an eagle, and rise far beyond the heavens themselves.

His smile became even warmer as he thought of the one he had kissed, thought of the one he had fallen madly in love with. Reno, for the longest time, had only been his childhood friend-now everything about the red head drove him insane. Seeing him again would only increase the possibility of insanity, but that possibility only excited him.

He caught himself wandering off into the world known as 'Lala Land', and returned to reality. The redness of his cheeks softened as he focused his brown eyes upon Aka, who had the demeanor of a shy, fearful puppy. It was almost as if Ichita had been a child, gazing upon an abandoned and frightful little puppy. His warm gemstones glimmered as he took in the other's presence, awed by the simple radiance he emitted.

"I can tell a lot about you, you know." he said warmly, eyes twinkling once again. "It's easy for me to see that you're like a star, bright and warm. I really am glad you're all right-was quite worried for a minute there. Oh, and there's no need to thank me. I was only stating the truth."

He delivered a cheerful wink to his newfound friend, and then turned to Orseno. His smile filled the entire room with sunlight; which wasn't unusual, considering the magic he always released around others. "I'm glad you've got your phone back. I've got to get going now, but I'll-"

An alert pierced the warm air, drawing itself from his phone. With a combination of fear and excitement, he examined the phone's message and glanced at the sender's name...and then felt his cheeks flush under thick curtains of red starlight. Nervously he returned the phone to its pouch, and nervously bowed in Orseno's direction. "Sorry about that. I'm a bit of mess right now...if it's all right, I'd like to visit later! You know, just to make sure everything's all right! I'll see the both of you soon!"

In a flash he withdrew himself from the room, soaring down the hall as if his clothes had caught fire. Within moments he found himself within the waiting room, breathing heavily against the waves of his heart.

"Reno..."
POSTED MORE STORYLINES! MWEE HEE HEE.

Still debating on whether I should feature yuri or not...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff