Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
on o Hmm, that's not good. Maybe you can strike while the iron's hot and do some things now before it gets too much later that'll make you sleepy?

Punching Bag

Hmm? Things that make me sleepy? I don't really have anything. I just ride it out usually. :c ANYHOO, what's up?

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hot tea no helpy?
Nothing much just relaxing after busting my a** at the library. xD Put away all the books I got today. Mein back hurts. ;____; those boxes were heavy. fuuu. haha. Other than that just chilling out and thinking about stuff.

Sup with you?

Punching Bag

It always makes me scratch my head when people say hot tea helps. :c I swear, I'm not saying this to be difficult, but common solutions people suggest NEVER work on me. It's like.. 8| wtf with my body.

Also I don't think you should be doing a job like that... your back hurts you enough without any labor. :c

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
XD yeah, that's true. I couldn't remember if hot tea helped you or not. Do showers do anything for you?

Also, my back doesn't hurt too much anymore. c: Since I've been more active and taking prednisone. The meds really help me with my over all pain. Right now it's just sore cause of all the lifting I did. XD haha.

Punching Bag

Showers just make me feel clean and fresh. * 3* Not tired or relaxed or anything.

And I'm glad it's helping. :C I figured being more active could. Lifting pains.. ick. So you're not sick of work yet?

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
YOU STRANGE LIL' MONKEY. I will crack you one day. >8c -ponders- OH. Have you tried melatonin? o:

Yeah. c: I love being able to be more active and stuff. I ate really bad today, but it was.. kind of fun. I'm not guilty about it. XD haha. And not at all! I love it. O: It's my favorite thing. I look forward to it every week. I plan a lot and stuff. I got a little wore out this week and last week because of all that I had to do/was going to do, but once I rejuvinate from everything I'll be back and happy. - u-b

I also printed out a bunch of stuff today for the library and yesss. > 3> <3 I told my boss about the Halloween Party and she likes it so. hrn. I love mein job.

Punching Bag

What's that? :<

And it sounds like you really got lucky with this thing. Perfect job for you. I confess I'm jealous. xD; That would be me if I could work at a book store, or at Dr. Roman's clinic.. god I loved it there. I miss it sometimes.

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
It's a natural sleep aid. It's a mineral kinda thing that you take and it helps you relax/fall asleep. It's a substance the body makes naturally, so it's not harmful to you. Works well.Sometimes when I have really bad cases of insomnia I'll take like 30 grams of it (3 10gram gram tablets) and it helps. o:

Perhaps you could work at a bookstore? I think you'd be wonderful working at such a place, or even if you got another clinic job! c: It'd be neat and suit you very, very well. How has job hunting been for you?

Punching Bag

I think I'll look into it then. o:

I applied to one today. > 3> Do you think you might want to try and move higher up or something? Is that possible, or even to get more hours?

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
You can get it anywhere. Walgreens and Walmart sell it. I think a bottle of it is typically 6-8$. So not too terribly over expensive. c:

And good! I'm glad you applied. C: Eventually I might be able to get more hours. That really relies on the branch, if I'm honest. Some branches are open much more often than I am (others much less). It's all about your patronage. So if I bust my a** (like I'm trying) and promote the library hardcore and try to get people in more often, I might get more hours for it to be open. Eventually I'd love to be moved to Colfax for a part time as well as this branch. A lot of people do that so they are essentially working full time hours, but split up in a part time way? Kinda neat. > 3>

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
- A- PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HAUS TONIGHT.

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

Oh Magi? What job are you working right now? ^_^

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
@Frei:
If your body is backwards have you tried catnip tea or even just smelling catnip.

Ugh...! Mother's remedy for runny/stuffy noses is so weird. Menthol rub on the edge of nostriles. Sure I can breath a bit better and my nose isn't running by all I smell in menthol and it feels really weird!

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
OH MAN. I love the scent of menthol. lol. I always have. >__> it's weird. <3

@ Mina

I work as a Librarian! c: I'm a branch manager, so... Essentially I'm the librarian, event coordinator, and mail lady all wrapped into one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff